Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Galaxies unlock new secrets of dark matter

behaviour???

To weigh the universe, scientists use two kinds of cosmic scales: one to measure all the regular matter out there, and another to deduce how much invisible dark matter remains hidden underneath.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Thanks

B???

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thefinalfrontier

• behaviour???

• sepulchrave

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well one day they may have it all sorted out, Whats your thoughts about it B???

Science is Never at its Peak, Let us only Wait and See...

Thanks

B???

Interesting article. I'm not really a fan of dark matter or dark energy, but I'll admit that something weird is going on out there.

Does anyone know how the estimates for dark matter from galactic rotation curves compare to the estimates from gravitational lensing? I've looked around for a bit, but I couldn't find a direct comparison.

Interesting article. I'm not really a fan of dark matter or dark energy, but I'll admit that something weird is going on out there.

Does anyone know how the estimates for dark matter from galactic rotation curves compare to the estimates from gravitational lensing? I've looked around for a bit, but I couldn't find a direct comparison.

I dont know as we will ever find a direct comparison but there are theorys, See one explanation below, Abnd that may not even be any type of explanation,, My understandings are narrow to say the least, lol,

Dark Matter