Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

reincarnation

RB2SIX

i know none of us know this answer but i just want to know what you guys think might happen.

so the question is, if there IS such thing as reincarnation, do you think some people might be reincarnated in other planets, galaxies, universes, etc?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joemama

• Dr. D

• PETER GORE SEER

• Mr Mojo Risin

i know none of us know this answer but i just want to know what you guys think might happen.

so the question is, if there IS such thing as reincarnation, do you think some people might be reincarnated in other planets, galaxies, universes, etc?

Sure, why not?

I actually never gave much thought to this idea, although I do believe in reincarnation.

...What would you reincarnate as though? An alien? An oozing life form going through the developmental stages of evolving? Other beings similar to humans?

Personally, I want to be reincarnated as a hawk.

I can answer your question RB2SIX the truth you are wondering about reincarnation, yes its true that nonhuman or humans do reincarnated form planets or same planet again next life time many times it depends its once choice though to come back. Even though people do have many life times on earth and some other places as well with works with nonhuman. Once one or either dose come to different place or other planet its takes in the blue print and mixed with in your original dna that is added with in dna to be part of you even though life lessons or growth. Yet the person be same just there soul age gets older other words, but has many point of view that is carried with in, I hope this is clear for you to understand lot better.

if there IS such thing as reincarnation, do you think some people might be reincarnated in other planets, galaxies, universes, etc?

Sure.

ie can i ask how can we know that we are reincarnated??

My opinion, you can't "know." You can just believe. Of course, there is plenty of anecdotal evidence of people remembering past lives with vivid clarity and giving information that can be proved correct.

I cannot tell you if there is such a thing as reincarnation or rebirth. Nor will I say I believe in either. I'll say I suspect that rebirth is true although I have no evidence of such a suspicion. As a Buddhist I was told of it's truth. However, I was also taught that the Buddha said to never believe anything, but to experience it. It's said that upon enlightenment he became aware of all of his past lives among other things. This is yet another belief many hold that I cannot agree or disagree with. I will speak of it when I experience it. As far as rebirth on other planets is concerned, I don't see why not but I don't see why either.

Honestly, I feel one's time could be better spent contemplating and meditating on this life and not the posibility of lives before and after this one.

Thanks for reading!

Honestly, I feel one's time could be better spent contemplating and meditating on this life and not the posibility of lives before and after this one.

I'll agree to that.

Although I really do want to be a hawk. That would be cool.

Sure, why not?

I actually never gave much thought to this idea, although I do believe in reincarnation.

...What would you reincarnate as though? An alien? An oozing life form going through the developmental stages of evolving? Other beings similar to humans?

Personally, I want to be reincarnated as a hawk.

I don't think it depends on choice. You don't always know what is best for you in the situation you are in. And you may be thinking hawk and 'doing' vulture and that won't work. You reincarnate into the next stage of your thinking that you are in.

• 3 weeks later...

I was kinda wondering the same thing, what will happen when the earth is no more can't sustain life, is there a spirit world that you must goto before you come back as whatever? Is that where we would stay.... or if not then what, do we just cease to exist? I know the OP asked about other planets or galaxies but i just don't see that being the case

Big question can we come back in another time??

Edited by The Curious One

Thanks for reading!

You are very wise Mr.Miyagi... :)

I do beleive in reincarnation, and I suppose, since I also beleive there is life on other planets...we could come back there... so why not??? After all we are only but one of Gods creations...

Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you.

Death comes to every man. As does judgment. A man lives, then dies, then is judged. Then what? In the simplest traditional teaching it's proposed that at death the body is no more and decays while the soul (or spirit for those who don't distinguish) stands before God to face judgment. Some are received by Him into rest and reward, while the others are cast away to eternal punishment.

So... once you die... you face judgment. -And- Each man (lives and) dies once. This addresses his body which returns to dust and his soul which returns to God.

Let's stipulate then, that we all die and then are judged. This God we must stand before at the end of life-- is He not a merciful judge?

With out even realizing it, your belief of what happens next is greatly influenced by your understanding and beliefs about the nature of this Judge.

But have you ever considered the idea of reincarnation to be at the core of it, a biblical concept?

Something that might help folks understand this 'biblical' idea of reincarnation is a look at actual teachings of Christ versus what they have come to mean over the course of time as a result of the control of the conversation by organized religionists.

The misunderstandings have been introduced, then accepted, and now are defended as dogma.

When Jesus taught on the idea, He set it in simple terms, using an agricultural metaphor to describe the process... this hearkens back to the Garden of Eden, and the original Tree of Life (which is man) that He planted there.

Concerning this tree/garden/vineyard idea, Jesus taught many times, expressing the nature of God in dealing not with agriculture, but with man. He taught- if you have a fruit tree (for example) it's natural (and reasonable) to expect that it produces fruit and if it does not (judged/shown to be fruitless) then what?

Cut it down, right? Cast it to the flames, why should it take up the ground?

As would the right of the one who planted such a tree.

But a good God (merciful judge) sets someone in place to look after the tree and workers are sent to care for it in the hope that it will eventually bear fruit.

So when this tree is examined for fruit (faces judgment) and is found fruitless it is not immediately destroyed, but the ground is broken up around it, the tree is watered and fertilized and given time (another chance) to bear some fruit.

"For three years now I've been coming to look for fruit on this tree and haven't found any."

'Sir, leave it alone for one more year...'

And God in His mercy, is a God of (multiple) second chances.

• 1 month later...

When i was possessed for six months a very powerful entity known as master called me magician not peter.I did knot know why,I escape in 2004 since then a lot as happened to me.I have lived on my own, a lot of paranormal activity around me.I was given a local news paper by a friend,In the paper was dating ads section.I answered a ad but I said aloud no more mediums please, I seem to be falling over them.I telephone a woman called Jennifer in the conversion she told me she was a white witch.Well words were flowing from my mouth she was impressed with me.I told her I was a seer she wanted to meet me the day after.We met in a local cafe,we sat down and she told me when she hung the phone up her spirit guide, came and told her to tell me that I was a magician.In ancient egypt 4000 years ago,A couple of times before I met her.A voice in my head kept calling magician I just ignored it.

I'm not sure how I feel about the idea of reincarnation. If it does happen I don't think it's an experience we can remember. Sure there have been a few fairly convincing cases where people have seemingly recalled past lives, but nowhere near as many as there should be if people were being reincarnated all the time. Plus there are far too many people who come out of past life regression claiming that they were Cleopatra or the Queen of Sheba for me to take it seriously. So I guess we'll never know if it happens or not, but if it does I don't see any reason why we might be reincarnated somewhere else, unless said planets have different arrangements for departing souls.

Yes. I know, but its understandable if you don't believe me :innocent:

Love Omnaka

Well, I believe in reincarnation and it's even in the NT that John the Baptist was the reincarnation of Elijah who became the angel Sandalphon twin of Metatron (Enoch). So, not only is there reincarnation, there is the reincarnation of angels

THE problem is if you beleive in the paranormal ,truly, you have to beleive it all not just what you can get your head round.I was told for a reason it wont be the last mesage i will get meny more.I was told I came to this world on a carpet I will leave on it,so I will look on wikip see what info thay have.

Jesus taught that all who have died are in a temporary heaven or hell, waiting for the finnal judgment.

I guess if there is reincarnation, and if there is life elsewhere (which seems likely, both higher and lower intelligences), then I can't see why things wouldn't "recycle" *anywhere*.

I personally believe the odds of just happening to be in a world where the laws of physics are the way they are, perfectly suitable for life and concioussness is impossible. I do believe in some form of reincarnation but i'm not sure what yet

Jesus taught that all who have died are in a temporary heaven or hell, waiting for the finnal judgment.

Christian philosophy took a wrong turning when they threw out the idea of reincarnation.

Whether they misunderstood what Christ said, Christ didn't talk about it, etc., I don't know.

Edgar Cayce felt that short cuts were taken when they decided what to include in the bible and reincarnation got left out.

Cayce stated he had been alive during the early years of the Church and he had a disagreement with St. Paul about the marriage rules. Cayce decided to get married. Perhaps it was Cayce who started the Christian religions that allow marriage for their ministers.

Peter and those others were also married I think.

Christ states in the bible that John The Baptist was Elijah returned. At least that's one way of interpreting what He said about the Baptizer.

Lives of the Master: The Rest of the Jesus Story (Paperback)

The Lives of Edgar Cayce (Paperback)

Sure.

My opinion, you can't "know." You can just believe. Of course, there is plenty of anecdotal evidence of people remembering past lives with vivid clarity and giving information that can be proved correct.

Many people take what psychics and others of the like tell them by the few things they get correct instead of the many things they get incorrect. Anecdotes, faith and personal testimony aren't enough for something to be considered fact. Sometimes, it's better to just say "I don't know." than to take the most simple or likely arguement as fact.