Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The official 2012 NASA FAQ

behaviour???

Remember the Y2K scare? It came and went without much of a whimper because of adequate planning and analysis of the situation. Impressive movie special effects aside, Dec. 21, 2012, won't be the end of the world as we know. It will, however, be another winter solstice.

Much like Y2K, 2012 has been analyzed and the science of the end of the Earth thoroughly studied. Contrary to some of the common beliefs out there, the science behind the end of the world quickly unravels when pinned down to the 2012 timeline. Below, NASA Scientists answer several questions that we're frequently asked regarding 2012

NASA 2012 FAQ

Thanks

B???

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Isensee

• Cynical Sounds

• behaviour???

• TheSearcher

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NASA 2012 FAQ

Thanks

B???

Yeah like anyones gonna believe NASA with there fact and science when an completely unsourced untested and unproven website writting by a moron is telling them different

Yeah like anyones gonna believe NASA with there fact and science when an completely unsourced untested and unproven website writting by a moron is telling them different

*cuts through the waves of sarcasm* Woah there. ;)

I love how NASA is forced to explain there will be no end of the world or meteorites and such, a basically an urban legend that has developed in the internet.

What's next? Will we force the FBI to refute Bloody Mary?

*cuts through the waves of sarcasm* Woah there. ;)

I love how NASA is forced to explain there will be no end of the world or meteorites and such, a basically an urban legend that has developed in the internet.

What's next? Will we force the FBI to refute Bloody Mary?

lol sorry bad morning

Edited by Spend

lol sorry bad morning

anyway didn't you hear after the rumour Obama wasn't an american forced him to display his birth certificate all internet based rumours and urban legends must be examined by a suitable organisation prior to examination they are considered completely factual.

the rule is now true until proven false.

I guess I live in a world of my own. I've actually never heard of the Obama one. Though true until proven false sounds oddly familiar when checking out some of the news stories in UK and US.

Anyway... *thumbs up at NASA* Rock on!

Let's face it, many will still continue to believe it. Hollywood made a film about it after all, so it must be true. Which reminds me, has anyone seen where I parked my Deathstar? I seem to have forgotten.