Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Common Fake "alien" Image

Saru

Does anyone know where this picture originally came from ? Was there a story behind it when it was first released, and who released it ?

user posted image

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• schadeaux

• Raziel

• Aslan

Similarly does anyone know where this one came from ?

user posted image

I thought it was like the image on the cover of Whitley Strieber's

book 'Communion'. (although I haven't seen it in awhile) wink.gif

At artbell.com the top one is listed as being contributed by Whitely Striber. He claims that it is an actual image of an alien. It's under the ALIENS section of the images.

Guest Visitor
I thought it was like the image on the cover of Whitley Strieber's

book 'Communion'. (although I haven't seen it in awhile) wink.gif

That's not the image on Communion. The image on Communion is brownish, and is a drawing.

The one on the top apparently came from someone anonymous who gave it to Whitley Strieber.

• 1 month later...

I heard somewhere that the first image could have been created by taking a photo of a child and using a morphing program such as 'PowerGoo' to alter the features and the eye shapes.

The second one is a model created with sketches of Alien abductee victims. If you look you can see that the right arm of the alien is nonexistent after the shoulder. It's like a bust.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest fishman?
Does anyone know where this picture originally came from ? Was there a story behind it when it was first released, and who released it ?

user posted image

where is the photo wink.gif and ive not gone blind

The pictures are no longer on the web space, so I'm going to shut this topic down I can find the images somewhere and re-upload them.

Gareth,

Here's a link to a site that displays the pictures of the aliens you wondered about. Don't know if you can use them, they are quite a bit smaller than the ones you first posted. unsure.gif If not, it's still a good photo page for those who may be interested in seeing an assortment of 'alleged' aliens.

CLICK HERE

Magikman

Thanks Magikman,

Thats the two images back up now, certainly an interesting assortment they've got there.

smile.gif

the bottom pic, looks like one of the busts that were made to commemorate Betty and Barney Hill's sighting and abduction by aliens, all that has been done to it is it has been changed to black and white.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks like an alien accidently pushed the camera and got an unwhanted close up, H A H A H A!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

i really have no idea about this picture im sure its a fake but....

• 4 weeks later...

I really don't know where it came from .. but what i know that it is a Gray .. alien.gif

a scary gray ph34r.gif

I used to go out with someone who looked like that.

Except for the happy-go-lucky-expression, of course laugh.gif

user posted image

I found the one below by "John" Here

user posted image

Pretty close, but in the top one you can almost see the camera man in the thing's eye.

That is an amazing photograph, but i always think that how do they get such a perfect shot? I would be scared out of my wits if i were holding a camera that close to a gray. I mean, what was it? Someone watching for badgers and they just happened to find a shot of a gray thrusting his ugly mug agaisnt the lens.

One word from me

FAKE alien.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you all so scared?

I would love to get a closeup picture of a Gray. That is of course, if they would let me. I don't see what's so scary about it. I think the Grays in those pictures have the most beautiful appearance. Peaceful...

((I love that first picture... I'm going to make it into a wallpaper.))