Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lt. Gov. of SC: "Don't feed the poor. They'll

Ryinrea

I am actually looking for a freaking job, but my mom also want me to Finnish college fist. I have never whined about anything in my entire life.

Edited by Ryinrea

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Being

• Kimi81

• The Silver Thong

• HerNibs

I am actually looking for a freaking job, but my mom also want me to Finnish college fist. I have never whined about anything in my entire life.

You're not Finnish. :lol:

Then go to school full time. What's the problem? Get a loan, it's what everybody does. then you get a job and pay it off for a few years, then you're good to go. What's the issue?

I'm sure there are plenty of programs designed to help a lower level income adult like you, living with your parents, get to school. Hell, take classes on-line, I did. You can get an entire BA or BS on line in business or whatever, without going to a single class if you want.

Drop that x-box controller and get rockin.

You're not Finnish. laugh.gif

Then go to school full time. What's the problem? Get a loan, it's what everybody does. then you get a job and pay it off for a few years, then you're good to go. What's the issue?

I'm sure there are plenty of programs designed to help a lower level income adult like you, living with your parents, get to school. Hell, take classes on-line, I did. You can get an entire BA or BS on line in business or whatever, without going to a single class if you want.

Drop that x-box controller and get rockin.

Or vote Democrats and wait for a welfare check.

But only if your Finnish.

:lol:

But only if your Finnish.

:lol:

So now your making fun of someones disability... Now thats class as I take it you didn't read that spelling speach and hearing are effected by what she has. I guess you also missed the fact she's only 21 living at home and going to school. Yup that was hitting below the belt dude.

Apparently not. Saying crap like "without a voice" is poetic platitudes. How about the working poor, the guy that busts his ass 60 hours a week keeping his family of 4 or 6 afloat, working himself to death. THAT guy has no voice, usually because he is busy working and paying taxes for the welfare hump to live off of, and is too busy with his LIFE to run from welfare office to food line and b**** about the quality of their life.

People like you don't get that. And that's sad. You don't see the guy that works hard, you see the welfare mote hr with 4 kids from different daddy's that doesn't collect a dime of child support, whining about how hard her life is, while the invisible guy that does your lawn or is washing the dishes at the restaurant you ate at, is too busy working 60 hours a week and trying to enjoy Sunday afternoon of fishing with his kids or a Nascar race and a fried chicken dinner with his family. That guy that is on the edge of desperation every day, one paycheck from losing everything, because he makes too much to qualify for welfare and likely wouldn't take it if he did. No one sees or hears that guy. THAT is the guy I feel for. THAT is they guy that needs a hand, a boost, a safety net. What the welfare hump, or the dirt bag that has collected SSI for 10 years because of "depression" needs, is a reality check, and to spend a few nights cold and hungry. Its bull, and it makes me sick.

I was actually including that guy in my "without a voice". Some of those people you are talking about really have problems you know. They aren't all faking it. If they are I think we should push for some smarter government employees.

So now your making fun of someones disability... Now thats class as I take it you didn't read that spelling speach and hearing are effected by what she has. I guess you also missed the fact she's only 21 living at home and going to school. Yup that was hitting below the belt dude.

I bet Finns across the world would be insulted and outraged at calling their nationality a "disability".

Racist.

:w00t:

I was actually including that guy in my "without a voice". Some of those people you are talking about really have problems you know. They aren't all faking it. If they are I think we should push for some smarter government employees.

Good luck. Most of them are welfare recipients that just changed their method of sucking off the government teat.

I bet Finns across the world would be insulted and outraged at calling their nationality a "disability".

Racist.

My computer has automatic spell checker, and it automatically changed it to that.

Edited by Ryinrea

Racist.

You are rotten lol it was kinda funny but dude.

True that! It was the computers fault. :P

Her computer hates Finns. Mien too. It posted this link all by itself.

http://www.smilespedia.com/glossary/countries_jokes/finland_jokes/

For me, I do take online classes, and some I need to take with a teacher. I am majoring in graphic deign, so most of my classes our in a classroom with a teacher.

Edited by Ryinrea

Heriditory defects would result in sterilization.

This wouldn't necessarily have to be the case as we have identified chromosomal abnormalities, much like Ryinrea's 22q11.2 deletion. I believe that in my lifetime I will see chromosomal abnormalities like these, repaired, thus ending the hereditary process. We are already coming to a point where we are able to weed out certain hereditary traits prior to the birthing process. Having genetically engineered children will be the next step in human evolution, it won't come through eugenics, but through genetic manipulation.

Edited by SpiderCyde

Throw in food stamps, and free healthcare, you'll be set for life at everyone else's expense. :D

Edited by SpiderCyde

Throw in food stamps, and free healthcare, you'll be set for life at everyone else's expense. :D

It doesn't work that way man and if it does south of the border well what can I say. If we could all live for free we would, right. How about we stop government from bailing out large private companies and look after what made our nations. The people. Car companies and insurance companies and banks, why are we not crying over that. Why are we bailing out the rich and criticizing the poor and the disabled.

If America is more concerned about the rich then the people that says America cares for about 2% of the people. That is not acceptable, not by any means. It happens in all first world nations. We get big heads and forget about where that wealth came from. We are first world nations because of the blue collar worker not the bankers. It's time wealth trickled down to the people that make the rich rich.

Instead they are getting kicked in the teeth and people are laughing about it. Oh wait only the well to do are laughing about it. I find todays way of separation from a class system that should not exist pathetic and a major sign of weakness is looking out for yourself while people drown around you.

If you have a life raft and you have room do you refuse those drowning? Some do, I would not. I despise the people who do not help. I also despise those that cheat the system. Saying that we need to re-examine the system and put in new fixtures that prevent the leaks. Simple, fix the system but not what it is meant to do.

It doesn't work that way man and if it does south of the border well what can I say. If we could all live for free we would, right. How about we stop government from bailing out large private companies and look after what made our nations. The people. Car companies and insurance companies and banks, why are we not crying over that. Why are we bailing out the rich and criticizing the poor and the disabled.

If America is more concerned about the rich then the people that says America cares for about 2% of the people. That is not acceptable, not by any means. It happens in all first world nations. We get big heads and forget about where that wealth came from. We are first world nations because of the blue collar worker not the bankers. It's time wealth trickled down to the people that make the rich rich.

Instead they are getting kicked in the teeth and people are laughing about it. Oh wait only the well to do are laughing about it. I find todays way of separation from a class system that should not exist pathetic and a major sign of weakness is looking out for yourself while people drown around you.

If you have a life raft and you have room do you refuse those drowning? Some do, I would not. I despise the people who do not help. I also despise those that cheat the system. Saying that we need to re-examine the system and put in new fixtures that prevent the leaks. Simple, fix the system but not what it is meant to do.

I know man, I was just playing. :tu: I agree with you about helping when we can. I think a lot of people are concerned primarily with their own situations right now, which is sad. Even with an economy that is weak, we still have an obligation to treat each other with respect, and dignity. That goes for all.

I know man, I was just playing. :tu: I agree with you about helping when we can. I think a lot of people are concerned primarily with their own situations right now, which is sad. Even with an economy that is weak, we still have an obligation to treat each other with respect, and dignity. That goes for all.

I know you care man I see ya as one of the good guys lol not a bad rant though eh LOL

• 3 weeks later...