Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon Language

Lauren Werran

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supernatural Hunter

• Hamlyn

• Cynical Sounds

• HerNibs

Werewolves do eat iPods. So I imagine they eat cameras also.

Hmmm...maybe they suffer from some type of deficiency.

Nibs

Just wondered into this thread. i usually dont respond much to threads but this one i had to because i feel you are all being a bit rude to the poster (cant remember his name) in relation to a book. wow. from what i know and believe be it aint hard to look up either is that demon's mother tongue is latin, but they can communicate anyway they wish. i lol'd at someone saying how much traffic and idiots i think it was said post on threads like this, go figure :rolleyes: . not meaning to be rude to anyone but seriously try to be civil when it comes to things because you do lose respect not doing so. just my two cents.

<QueenoftheFairies>

Edited by Queenofthefairies

What languages do demons speak? I was investigating a case in Mexico recently, and the Demon was speaking German. Or the girl was speaking German through the Demon. I don't know which. Then there was another case in Canada among a member of the Ojibwa tribe where the person possessed spoke neither English nor French nor an aboriginal tongue but rather an odd dialect of Swahili. Can anyone confirm through their own experiences why Demons speak the languages they do?

Demons aren't even human, they're from a ancient angelic race, they speak ancient or modern human languages from people or societies they tormented. Every once in a while a ghost hunter will record demon language.

What languages do demons speak? I was investigating a case in Mexico recently, and the Demon was speaking German. Or the girl was speaking German through the Demon. I don't know which. Then there was another case in Canada among a member of the Ojibwa tribe where the person possessed spoke neither English nor French nor an aboriginal tongue but rather an odd dialect of Swahili. Can anyone confirm through their own experiences why Demons speak the languages they do?

Read bible, qouran, all religious texts from around the world talk about demons not being human.