Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why America can't find Osama bin Laden

vito sky

In the mankind history, there are many fantastic stories about mysterious disappearances. So many notorious terrorists and Nazis could flee out of sight unexpectedly. Some missing people appeared suddenly when the world forgot them. The Final Success starts the terrorist attacks continuously in the last two years. However, the antiterrorism agency from the world got nothing after huge and hard investigation. Why?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vito sky

• The Silver Thong

• Eldorado

• joc

Hello, ladies and gentleman.

I have a theory about missing terrorist. Maybe it could explain how terrorists could escape. So I wrote a book.

My link

I would provide the details in my blog.

Theory 1: A powerful unknown company is behind all this disappearances.

Theory 2: Unknown method for escape.

Theory 3: Unknown hiding place.”

B) Look tips. See what you could know?

Theory 1: A powerful unknown company is behind all this disappearances.

Theory 2: Unknown method for escape.

Theory 3: Unknown hiding place.”

B) Look tips. See what you could know?

Theory 1: People disappear

Theory 2: ?

Theory 3: Profit

Thanks. the most powerful country in the earth, which use the most advanced technology, with thousands agents from the world cooperation, can not got this super terrorist boss. Why?

Thanks. the most powerful country in the earth, which use the most advanced technology, with thousands agents from the world cooperation, can not got this super terrorist boss. Why?

I'd guess that the Gnomes are hiding him.

LOL. American had the most advanced space technology. I believe that NASA could know every alien events of atmosphere. If the alien can go into earth without sense of human, they can just destroy earth directly.

I'd guess that the Gnomes are hiding him.

LOL. American had the most advanced space technology. I believe that NASA could know every alien events of atmosphere. If the alien can go into earth without sense of human, they can just destroy earth directly.

Gnomes aren't aliens though.

Blind Messiah.

"profit" you said, mean what? Government conspiracy?

It's phase three of their plan.

Gnomes could be. I didn't study this possibility. :rolleyes:

Look my inference:

First, the terrorist has not mastered more power weapon to overcome human-being.

Secondly, the terrorist knew how to hide untraceably.

Pls pay attention to my blog. I would provide details.

My link

:lol:

I thought about writing a book on this topic as well.

But a book should contain more than two words.

There are only two words needed to describe the mysterious and sudden disappearance of Osama Bin Laden:

Daisy Cutter

Edited by joc

What are "two words"?

I thought about writing a book on this topic as well.

But a book should contain more than two words.

There are only two words needed to describe the mysterious and sudden disappearance of Osama Bin Laden:

Daisy Cutter

Tip 1

1960, Jane Goodall went to Gombe Stream Game Reserve, animal and birds retaining area, at East Africa Tanzania. She studied the chimpanzee which has the most similar behavior to human. She won the trust of chimpanzee at last relying on the spirit of perseverance. She got the character of every chimpanzee step by step when she researched them day by day.

According to Jane Goodall studying, the chimpanzee was identified that this kind of animal could make and use tools. The chimpanzee even had their own language and similar emotional reflection.

The scientist found that the chimpanzee only has difference of 1.44% comparing with human-being.

I am not native speaker of English. Sometime I can't express clearly, sorry.

But my theory and book is fantastic.

My twitter and facebook: fromneptune@gmail.com

Contact me. You would have pleasant amazement.

What are "two words"?

The 'two words' vito sky are:

Daisy Cutter!

The reason for Osama's sudden and mysterious disappearance is due to the Daisy Cutter Bombs.

A Daisy Cutter is more or less like a small nuclear weapon without the radiation. Osama Bin Laden is dead. Of course we can't prove that...anymore than we could prove that any one particular citizen of Hiroshima was killed in the Atomic Blast that destroyed that city.

But let's examine the evidence we know to be factual:

A. Osama Bin Laden was at Tora Bora when we...

B. ...dropped Daisy Cutters on Tora Bora...and...

C. ...Osama Bin Laden has not been seen since.

The CIA has kept the 'myth' of Osama being alive in order to keep him from becoming a Martyr.

It's probably a little difficult finding him when they all wear those turbans and have the really long beards. It's like they're always in disguise. lol All they need is some fake nose and glasses to complete the ensemble. :lol:

Edited by SpiderCyde

If he's in Afghanistan I doubt even Sherlock Holmes could find him. Their terrain has kept them safe from invaders for a long, long time.

Personally, I believe he's with the rest of his tribe in Saudi. (that great ally of ours)

It is difficult to go into man-like ape crowd as human-being. However, you do some reverse considering. If terrorist is gorilla actually, this problem is not a problem ever.

Edited by vito sky