Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why America can't find Osama bin Laden

vito sky

This is just one inference. Why did the video about Laden show in Internet for many times? U know. This is a huge encouragement to the terrorists. If I were CIA, I have to stop it.

The 'two words' vito sky are:

Daisy Cutter!

The reason for Osama's sudden and mysterious disappearance is due to the Daisy Cutter Bombs.

A Daisy Cutter is more or less like a small nuclear weapon without the radiation. Osama Bin Laden is dead. Of course we can't prove that...anymore than we could prove that any one particular citizen of Hiroshima was killed in the Atomic Blast that destroyed that city.

But let's examine the evidence we know to be factual:

A. Osama Bin Laden was at Tora Bora when we...

B. ...dropped Daisy Cutters on Tora Bora...and...

C. ...Osama Bin Laden has not been seen since.

The CIA has kept the 'myth' of Osama being alive in order to keep him from becoming a Martyr.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vito sky

• The Silver Thong

• Eldorado

• joc

Interesting. According to your inference, CIA are all idiots.

It's probably a little difficult finding him when they all wear those turbans and have the really long beards. It's like they're always in disguise. lol All they need is some fake nose and glasses to complete the ensemble. :lol:

Impossible. Saudi doesn't have guts like this. THE ENEMY AGAINST the world, INSAME! I bet no one dare to help Osama in this time, at least for twenty years.

If he's in Afghanistan I doubt even Sherlock Holmes could find him. Their terrain has kept them safe from invaders for a long, long time.

Personally, I believe he's with the rest of his tribe in Saudi. (that great ally of ours)

By the way, if you want to be president, u must do everything you can to hunt Osama. This will attract huge votes. AND BE HERO IN THE WORLD.

By the way, if you want to be president, u must do everything you can to hunt Osama. This will attract huge votes. AND BE HERO IN THE WORLD.

Doesn't work this way. Osama is a member of a very very wealthy contractor in Saudi Arabia, the osama family all 50 some members were at a dinner with the president not long befor 9/11. The only plane allowed to fly on the planet that day was the plane that took the Osama family back to Saudi Arabia on George Bush's orders. Osama was and is linked to the CIA and taliban Osama is dead (most likely) but he needs to be kept alive in name only as it serves a purpose. For who, thats up to you to guess at ;)

A hero to the world? your not from the M.E. are you?

Interesting. According to your inference, CIA are all idiots.

Ehh...wrong, wow, what an ASSumption. I was clearly making a joke about the garb and look of Osama and his crew of idiots. I hope the CIA brings him down as quickly as possible. :tu:

What's M.E.?

Doesn't work this way. Osama is a member of a very very wealthy contractor in Saudi Arabia, the osama family all 50 some members were at a dinner with the president not long befor 9/11. The only plane allowed to fly on the planet that day was the plane that took the Osama family back to Saudi Arabia on George Bush's orders. Osama was and is linked to the CIA and taliban Osama is dead (most likely) but he needs to be kept alive in name only as it serves a purpose. For who, thats up to you to guess at ;)

U tell me. Why CIA didn't arrest Geroge Bush? He's not president now. And the other government department, like FBI, defense, did nothing to Geroge Bush.

Ehh...wrong, wow, what an ASSumption. I was clearly making a joke about the garb and look of Osama and his crew of idiots. I hope the CIA brings him down as quickly as possible. :tu:

The CIA will never find him :angry: he will fade off into obscurity.

Edited by Not the 1

U tell me. Why CIA didn't arrest Geroge Bush? He's not president now. And the other government department, like FBI, defense, did nothing to Geroge Bush.

He gave himself and others pardons for crimes committed under his presidency. He can't be charged for anything.

LOL. Thanks. My theory and book just offer a possibility. I mean a little science change could shock the world vilently.

Even the government was compromised wholly, where is media? what's reporter doing?

Reporter is controled by government and political agenda ;)

He gave himself and others pardons for crimes committed under his presidency. He can't be charged for anything.

He gave himself a pardon? You sure that's even possible?

Man, I don't beileve Geroge Bush would do this. What's motive? Just for oil and money?

Man, I don't beileve Geroge Bush would do this. What's motive? Just for oil and money?

No, oil, money, wepons contracts and merc's that he held a shared interest in.

To receive a pardon, you must have been convicted of a crime. When was G.W. convicted?

Even if he was convicted of a crime....it would need Mr Obama to give him a Presidential Pardon.....you can't give yourself one fgs. lol

:lol: Don't forget watergate and zippergate!

Did Nixon go to prison?

Did Nixon go to prison?

Nixon was given a Pardon by President Ford, if memory serves me correctly.