Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why America can't find Osama bin Laden

vito sky

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vito sky

• The Silver Thong

• Eldorado

• joc

To receive a pardon, you must have been convicted of a crime. When was G.W. convicted?

Even if he was convicted of a crime....it would need Mr Obama to give him a Presidential Pardon.....you can't give yourself one fgs. lol

Bush gave pardons to anyone that might testify ;) and that does include himself as I recall.

Yes he can

Bush gave pardons to anyone that might testify wink2.gif and that does include himself as I recall.

Yes he can

Nonsense

I like Geroge Bush, because he destroyed Hussein Saddam. :tu: This is the only way to solve the ferocious tyrant.

Can I ask what Saddam did to you? Not that he was a pile of crap but why do you feel this way as there are a lot of tyrants out there that are ignored.

Nonsense

Ok show me that Bush did not have the power or the will nor did he not pardon himself from acts of war crimes. I would like to see it as I have no issue being proven wrong as I find that a great way to learn. Now show me otherwise.

You Americans are not fair to G.W.

I'm not American. Bush doesn't deserve such kindness as you want to grant him.

pfft...how can i show you evidence of something that never happened?

Show me evidence that GW was convicted of a crime and gave himself a pardon.

With all respect, which country you are from? I bet you don't have experiences of living in dictatorship.

I'm not American. Bush doesn't deserve such kindness as you want to grant him.

If you dare to beat CCP ass, I support u .

Please explain further as I do not now what CCP is, but support sure, why not lol I'm not one to favor large government.

With all respect, which country you are from? I bet you don't have experiences of living in dictatorship.

No I do not live in a dictaorship and if I did my goal would to be ride of it. Don't worship a government that offers nothing as all they want is the spoils under a false pretence of freedom.

Sometime theory is pale. The dying people in Iraq prison camp know well.

No I do not live in a dictaorship and if I did my goal would to be ride of it. Don't worship a government that offers nothing as all they want is the spoils under a false pretence of freedom.

Of course, numerous Chinese are ignorant. I am not.

Thank G.W. to destroy Hussein Saddam

Can I ask what faith you hold?

What part of the world you occupy?

What type of government you live under?

I was born and raised in Canada.

Saddam was a scum bag no doubt about it and i'm glad his neck stretched to the breaking point. However is you loyalty given to the ones who deserve it.

Are you typing this from China? Don't do it man don't.

Edited by Not the 1

Thank u. lol. Typing this in china is dangerous. I know. So I am gonna wipe my words out now. No spy here, isn't it?

Can I ask what faith you hold?

What part of the world you occupy?

What type of government you live under?

I was born and raised in Canada.

Saddam was a scum bag no doubt about it and i'm glad his neck stretched to the breaking point. However is you loyalty given to the ones who deserve it.

Are you typing this from China? Don't do it man don't.

Edited by vito sky

Not the 1

Whatever, Hussein Saddam was taken down by G.W.

This is a huge achievement. Countless innocent people were rescued by G.W.

Saddam was a scum bag no doubt about it and i'm glad his neck stretched to the breaking point.

and he still got off easy in my opinion.

This is just one inference. Why did the video about Laden show in Internet for many times? U know. This is a huge encouragement to the terrorists. If I were CIA, I have to stop it.

Reason #1 for the CIA to 'keep' Bin Laden alive: to prevent the Martyrization of him. #2 reason to keep Bin Laden alive...to disseminate false information to the terrorists through 'secret' code in the videos. Bin Laden's M.O. was two fold in presenting these videos in the first place; to bring 'fear' to the infidel and to bring 'information' to the terrorist. The largest reason was the second...to bring coded information to key players in the organization. By keeping Osama alive, the CIA is able to influence these players and keep the Martyr factor from raising its ugly little head.