Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why America can't find Osama bin Laden

vito sky

Silver is scared of freedom.

Don't get what you mean there. As I'm probably more free than you are ;)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vito sky

• The Silver Thong

• Eldorado

• joc

I don't agree with u. Bin Laden alive is a huge encouragement to the terrorist, more than Martyr effect. You tell me. What's the false information to the terrorists? What's 'secret cod' in the videos?

Reason #1 for the CIA to 'keep' Bin Laden alive: to prevent the Martyrization of him. #2 reason to keep Bin Laden alive...to disseminate false information to the terrorists through 'secret' code in the videos. Bin Laden's M.O. was two fold in presenting these videos in the first place; to bring 'fear' to the infidel and to bring 'information' to the terrorist. The largest reason was the second...to bring coded information to key players in the organization. By keeping Osama alive, the CIA is able to influence these players and keep the Martyr factor from raising its ugly little head.

lol, man. Are you the supporter of G.W., or McCain? Straight speaking, I don't like Obama. He's kind of diplomatic. Why Americans vote for him?

Silver is scared of freedom.

My bet is that OBL is long dead. He was sick with major liver/kidney problems before 9/11 and pictures from that time show him pretty ill and getting worse. He required dialysis as well as medication; not too many medical centers, dialysis machines, and drug stores in the hills and mountains where he was last seen. He was reported dead in December of 2001 and several family members reported attending a funeral in the tora bora mountains.

Maybe u guys don't know, Obama has a brother in China mainland.

Westerns hardly speak Chinese. This is a big threat to freeworld.

Could you provide a link as I doubt what you claim is true other than westerners don't speak much Chinese.

OBL is most likely dead, years ago but he is still used by the U.S. and the tali ban as weapon of terror not so much action anymore. Have to keep the people scared in order to ever change laws and make a once free land into a not so free land. Give up liberty for security and bam you have been beat. I would rather live with the threat from a far than my liberties being taken away. Home of the brave doesn't mean much when you live in constant fear. If the wars in Iraq and Afgan were meant to work it should have been a full on war a complete inhalation of the governments of these countries and any threat that laid there for after. These wars were nation building wars. Bush started a war he had no idea how to exicute. Yes this is arm chair general reporting ;) The wars failed because we were to soft.

Silver

Obama's brother is a big news in Chinese, and every Chinese speaker konw. Lol. His brother runs a restaurant in Shenzhen city.

Could u speak Chinese? I provide link to u, and u still couldn't understand. Make no sense.

Reason #1 for the CIA to 'keep' Bin Laden alive: to prevent the Martyrization of him. #2 reason to keep Bin Laden alive...to disseminate false information to the terrorists through 'secret' code in the videos. Bin Laden's M.O. was two fold in presenting these videos in the first place; to bring 'fear' to the infidel and to bring 'information' to the terrorist. The largest reason was the second...to bring coded information to key players in the organization. By keeping Osama alive, the CIA is able to influence these players and keep the Martyr factor from raising its ugly little head.

They don't seem to be doing a very good job.

Silver

Obama's brother is a big news in Chinese, and every Chinese speaker konw. Lol. His brother runs a restaurant in Shenzhen city.

Could u speak Chinese? I provide link to u, and u still couldn't understand. Make no sense.

Obama has a few half siblings from his fathers side what does that mean really? His other half brother lives in Kenya on $12.00 a month. What does this mean? No I can only speak Chinese using Chinese words given english names such as ping pong and the such. I still don't get the relevance of this. Maybe post a chapter of your book as I don't want to spend $10.00

Silver

Hmmm...I thought his brother lived in a hut in Zimbabwe!

Hey, man. Download version is just $5. It should have refunds. Give me your email and I send it to u.

Obama has a few half siblings from his fathers side what does that mean really? His other half brother lives in Kenya on $12.00 a month. What does this mean? No I can only speak Chinese using Chinese words given english names such as ping pong and the such. I still don't get the relevance of this. Maybe post a chapter of your book as I don't want to spend $10.00

You guys don't understand what I mean. Kenya or Zimbabwe is not same as China.

Obama's brother could be leverage when the freeworld has contradiction with China. You know, family's first, and no one could dodge.

The whole world is gonna be at stake when this happen.

Look, information is power.

If the memory served me well, Obama met his brother when he visited China, according to the Chinese media(I am not sure).

Wait a moment, I could post his brother's public photo.

You guys don't understand what I mean. Kenya or Zimbabwe is not same as China.

Obama's brother could be leverage when the freeworld has contradiction with China. You know, family's first, and no one could dodge.

The whole world is gonna be at stake when this happen.

Look, information is power.

If he is big news in China, Obamas brother that is, what is his name? Why would he even pose a threat? Obama has never met him or gave him money or conversed with him. His half brother is as dangerous as the guy sitting next to you on a bus. What ever his name is in China would be of no influence what so ever to Obama. He has no intel on the U.S. I'm not sure I want to give out my e-mail but I'm sure a few here would like to see what you can post a small bit of info you have we don't. It would be a good gesture ;)

I did get your PM and if you like could you send me a small bit there and I can have a look and pm you back with what I think?

Edited by The Silver Thong

Sivler words:

His half brother is as dangerous as the guy sitting next to you on a bus.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Man, the relationship between Obama and his Chinese brother is not just like this, much more than a guy sitting next to you on a bus.

Silver's words:

I did get your PM and if you like could you send me a small bit there and I can have a look and pm you back with what I think?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

No problem, man.

remember President Carter's brother?.....rofl

So, what you are actually saying is that we have Obama Beer to look forward to? Oh wait, we don't even know his name...must be undercover..

...oh...wait again...Carter's brother didn't live in China!!!! See...your correlation doesn't even correlate! I think he lived in a trailer in Georgia though...hut, trailer, Tibetan Monestary, ....hmmmm...is Obama's brother a monk? OMG...I am so now thinking about posting that picture again....

Edited by joc

Ok. Who slander me to Webmaster? Just come out. I will never talk with u again. It's simple.

I just sent message to the one who joined this talk. I never sent more than one PM if they don't like.

Ok. Who slander me to Webmaster? Just come out. I will never talk with u again. It's simple.

I just sent message to the one who joined this talk. I never sent more than one PM if they don't like.

Not me I want to know what Obama's brothers name is that lives in China.

Besides, I kinda like ya.