Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why America can't find Osama bin Laden

vito sky

Sivler words:

His half brother is as dangerous as the guy sitting next to you on a bus.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Man, the relationship between Obama and his Chinese brother is not just like this, much more than a guy sitting next to you on a bus.

You should give a little more detail as you might find some more interested in your book. Hey even movies let you watch the trailers right? Just an idea to keep us interest my friend.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vito sky

• The Silver Thong

• Eldorado

• joc

xinsrc_36211061609564373109812.jpg

Obama's Chinese brother, named Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo.

Ok ya this guy, seems like a nice guy but he doesn't have much political clout so to speak.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1939695,00.html

What???? I just read the page not 5 min ago and now it's gon, I don't get that the article was good to damn it.

Ok maybe in China but the U.S. knows nothing or little about the man.

How is he a threat?

Ok lets try the LA times out

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov/05/world/fg-china-obama-book5

Edited by The Silver Thong

Government could use Mark to influence Obama bit by bit.

According to Chinese media, Obama hugged Chinese brotherwife when he arrived in Beijing. And brothers had a long and happy discussion.

By the way, Mark was served like the head of country, even had his own bodyguard. Of course, Chinese government would buy all.

Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo

He is but only a silent partner in a small restaurant chain called the BBQ dinner. He is involved in charities for children and just self published his own book.

However that is not what he does so the plot does thicken. He is a major business consultant, now I don't know in what capacity but he did go to some pretty ivy league schools. Hmmm might be a serious Obama china connection after all. Interesting.

Silver

You really don't know what really Chinese is.

Do u know the corruption case in Australia, involved a Chinese businesswoman?

Since this is really the first time I have heard of this thanks to you friend. I thought I should do a little looking on my own and I will say you might have something but as of yet I don't know. Seems Mark hauls more wieght than I gave him credit for.

Again it could be he's just trying to increase his book sales, who knows.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Come on, man. He never had a chance to publish a book in China mainland if he isn't brother of Obama.

Since this is really the first time I have heard of this thanks to you friend. I thought I should do a little looking on my own and I will say you might have something but as of yet I don't know. Seems Mark hauls more wait than I gave him credit for.

Again it could be he's just trying to increase his book sales, who knows.

You guys know nothing about Chinese. The publication was totally controlled by government in China.

Mark's publication is just political measure from government.

It's horrible if opportunists are dominant the world.

Don't forget the sceond world war. I said this, it's also for ordinary Chinese goods.

You guys know nothing about Chinese. The publication was totally controlled by government in China.

Mark's publication is just political measure from government.

I believe it Obamas brother they do look and talk a lot alike and well I have confirmed it through myself. Yes the Chines government controls almost everything from books to newspapers to t.v. to the internet. The Chinese generally don't do anything unless it it is well thought out or something sneaks below the radar. I'm watching an interview right now on a Chinese station about Mark, of course it's in english. I'll let you know what I think. Considering China holds a ton of U.S. debt I bet China and the U.S. have a fair bit to work out. So we can be assured of one thing, no war between the two ;) as debt would be eliminated owed to China and the U.S. would be off the hook hmmm maybe I should think this over lol

Jut my opinion, Obama made a bad mistake about his Chinese brother.

Apparently, Mark took so much illegal illeadvantages from the government, indirectly from Obama connection. Who knows, Obama is gonna pay back to XXX government?

LOL. Sorry, I just said XXX, but you guys must know what I mean. after all, I have family.

So far what I have heard Mark say was that him and must include Obama as well had a very hard upbrining. With an abusive alcholic father. However there father did manage to go from goat hearding to Harvard, very impressive imo. I think you might be right about Obama keeping distance from Mark as it seems that mark is being pushed into the lime light in order to somehow bring China and the U.S. closer. For what purpose you tell me.

Silver, u'd better get to know about Australlia corruption case reccently.

A head of Australia was involved. From the media, some bigwigs of China are all behind this.

Power, money, something like this ,are all purpose.

Hypothesis--Obama could show some kindness to XXX government in international community. Then XXX government could offer some good deal with big money to his brother.

All these stuff are look like legal and decent.

Edited by vito sky

I had a writing plan for real Chinese personality. I had read a book by Arthur, it's just superficial.

Lol. I need to ask webmaster, can I publish it here?

I am a writer to help Chinese wake up. hahahahahaha

And I would like let the world know the deep-rooted bad habits of Chinese.

Do u wanna read it?

Jut my opinion, Obama made a bad mistake about his Chinese brother.

Apparently, Mark took so much illegal advantages from the government, indirectly from Obama connection. Who knows, Obama is gonna pay back to XXX government?

LOL. Sorry, I just said XXX, but you guys must know what I mean. after all, I have family.

Dude, your theory is that Obama's half brother is going to be used as a blackmail marker to pressure the US into something? Seriously?

China practically owns the US.

If they called and said that they were concerned that many of the population is underfed and their medicine men told them that they could grind American testicles into a powder to make people fat and that they demand 100 American testicles every month or else they'd dump their entire dollar reserve and all US treasury bonds immediately, the only response from the White House would be, "Would you like those with or without scrotum?".

They have it in their power to crash the US economy and start a global war ('cause you can't tell me the US government wouldn't start lobbing bombs in more-or-less random directions if this happened). They have no need to hold a gun to anybody's brother's head.

Sam. You really underestimate XXX government. It's true--no need to hold a gun to anybody's brother head.

They could switch to another way, like offer Mark a good official position and commercial contracts. Mark could be famous and rich. U know, everything in China is controlled. It's a little case for XXX gov.

Most important, everthing would seem like decent and legal from the start. It's too late when u don't wanna be a puppet.

Sam. You really underestimate XXX government. It's true--no need to hold a gun to anybody's brother head.

They could switch to another way, like offer Mark a good official position and commercial contracts. Mark could be famous and rich. U know, everything in China is controlled. It's a little case for XXX gov.

Most important, everthing would seem like decent and legal from the start. It's too late when u don't wanna be a puppet.

It's not me who's underestimating the government, it's you. Again, if they make Brobama into a rich puppet, so what?!? What effect will that have on the world? Outside the immediate family, pretty much none.

It's like saying, "If you don't dismantle all your nukes, I'll shoot this cute bunny rabbit.". The answer would be: Fire away!!

If China called and (chuckling evilly) says, "We've made Brobama a rich man by giving him a title and contracts. Now we're going to use our puppet for eeeeevilll!!!", the response by the US would be: Sure, use your puppet for evil. Have fun.

Now if they wanted to use economic leverage, it would be taken very seriously.

In the mankind history, there are many fantastic stories about mysterious disappearances. So many notorious terrorists and Nazis could flee out of sight unexpectedly. Some missing people appeared suddenly when the world forgot them. The Final Success starts the terrorist attacks continuously in the last two years. However, the antiterrorism agency from the world got nothing after huge and hard investigation. Why?

bin laden family is in the same cartel like the rest.... theyre just working together

http://www.prisonplanet.com/041203metwithbinladen.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO311A.html

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/binladen_cia.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_assistance_to_Osama_bin_Laden

http://www.orlingrabbe.com/binladin_timosman.htm

Edited by SolarPlexus