Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Green Man in Parramatta Park?

ReturnOf4eva

Albeit poor grammar, this reads like nothing more than some kids short story. That's my opinion.

Yeah. I wonder if anyone has heard this story in the nearby Psychiatric Centre at Parramatta. :sleepy:

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReturnOf4eva

• cluey

• Hamlyn

• NatureBoff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah. I wonder if anyone has heard this story in the nearby Psychiatric Centre at Parramatta. :sleepy:

Listen. No I am not crazy. If you don't like my post, don't reply. Plain and simple. I don't need your smartass comments. Stop being a rude *******

And Beh, we brought knives with us, and yeah, i take into account the fact that it could've been an old man :rolleyes:

Oh by the way, it was actually 2 days ago that we talked.

And I don't think that thing was a cryptid

Edited by mrmctommy

And Beh, we brought knives with us, and yeah, i take into account the fact that it could've been an old man :rolleyes:

Why did you discard the theory later?

Thanks

B???

Did he look kinda like this?

gumby.jpg

No but seriously sounds like you had a run in with a Fairy.

Listen. No I am not crazy. If you don't like my post, don't reply. Plain and simple. I don't need your smartass comments. Stop being a rude *******

Oh by the way, it was actually 2 days ago that we talked.

And I don't think that thing was a cryptid

Matey, never said you were crazy but staff at the Psychiatric Centre would have been interested in hearing your story because they must have already heard something about it and **put out a sign of warning** to this....horrible thing....this strange creature post-78849-126541270883.gif... which you and your friend botex saw.

And the message is loud and clear

go_away_big_green_monster.jpg

Did he look kinda like this?

gumby.jpg

No but seriously sounds like you had a run in with a Fairy.

I thought of fairies too, esp when the OP reported the sound of laughing children. Not exactly sure why I made that connection.

I do believe that the OP's encounter has a Celtic feel to it, anyone else get that vibe?

In a way I do, but I also feel that Biorez and The OP are the same person. Actually i think i am right. Good encounter story though. Also reading this I also got the feel of an abarigional persona. Maybe an old tribe soul, or even something more deep enriched with the area.

In a way I do, but I also feel that Biorez and The OP are the same person. Actually i think i am right. Good encounter story though. Also reading this I also got the feel of an abarigional persona. Maybe an old tribe soul, or even something more deep enriched with the area.

Hey thanks for the reply.

But if you want proof that me and biorez are different people, just ask Behaviour. He'll tell you that me and biorez were in the same chat room at the same time

He'll tell you that me and biorez were in the same chat room at the same time

I hope your right.,. that kind of thing has been tryed, tested and de-bunked before. :rolleyes:

Don't forget to do your homework!! :tu:

Hey good one, mate. I didn't even think about any Aboriginal connection, although I know almost nothing about indigenous myths and legends. And it makes more sense that it would be Aboriginal rather than Celtic phenomenon, given the location. Anyone know of any indigenous legends associated with green men?

there was an aboriginal legend from dreamtime stories

I think there was a man who wore lizard scales

and sounds A BIT like what I saw

Hey thanks for the reply.

But if you want proof that me and biorez are different people, just ask Behaviour. He'll tell you that me and biorez were in the same chat room at the same time

Well, I can testify that they both were in the chat room together at the same Time :devil: And on a related note, the chat-room doesn't support Same IP in multiple Room

Thanks

B???

Well, clearly, you made a number of mistakes, mistakes fairly typical of novices and amateurs but ones which you should try to avoid in the future. First, you should already have been armed when you first saw the thing; you should never need to go get a weapon, because by then it's always too late. Second, if you were going to go get a weapon, it should have been a gun, not a knife; or, at least, in addition to a knife. Third, you should have shot the damned thing so that it could be identified or studied scientifically--after its corpse was auctioned off on eBay for gobs of cold, hard cash, naturally. Do try to be better prepared in the future, would you? How do you expect to advance in life if you don't plan ahead?

Edited by CausticGnostic

Well, clearly, you made a number of mistakes, mistakes fairly typical of novices and amateurs but ones which you should try to avoid in the future. First, you should already have been armed when you first saw the thing; you should never need to go get a weapon, because by then it's always too late. Second, if you were going to go get a weapon, it should have been a gun, not a knife; or, at least, in addition to a knife. Third, you should have shot the damned thing so that it could be identified or studied scientifically--after its corpse was auctioned off on eBay for gobs of cold, hard cash, naturally. Do try to be better prepared in the future, would you? How do you expect to advance in life if you don't plan ahead?

Well, we weren't prepared to find that in the first place, we were just walking past when we heard noises, and in Australia, guns are not legal, ALSO, we're under 18, we couldn't have gotten guns even if we wanted.

Seems to me he described one of those green hissing things from Land of The Lost

Mrmctommy and bio- Thank you for sharing your very interesting stories here.

wow thats interesting, I hope you keep us updated. maybe it was reptilian or demon.

I too, was reminded of descriptions I have read of reptilians.

Well, I just read your post and if you really did see such a thing, I'd like to comment on the "staff" part. I did hear many years ago about a "green man" sighting (this was in the US) and it did not really match your description (besides being green) but it WAS holding a "staff" or rather a spear, was what was described to me. Could you describe the staff?

Well, I just read your post and if you really did see such a thing, I'd like to comment on the "staff" part. I did hear many years ago about a "green man" sighting (this was in the US) and it did not really match your description (besides being green) but it WAS holding a "staff" or rather a spear, was what was described to me. Could you describe the staff?

Of course. The staff was brown, and it looked a bit rusted. It was cylindrical, apart from one end, which looked like it had been sharpened.

Thanks to everyone for your replies :)

Of course. The staff was brown, and it looked a bit rusted. It was cylindrical, apart from one end, which looked like it had been sharpened.

Thanks to everyone for your replies :)

Yeah bro I've seen it to,

Donatello.jpg

Edited by Super gt Supra

*ahem* It is in fact possible :blush:

Well, I can testify that they both were in the chat room together at the same Time :devil: And on a related note, the chat-room doesn't support Same IP in multiple Room

Thanks

B???

Myself and Mr Katsipoulis are always in the same chat room together, on the same server, sitting right next to each other!!!

So it is in fact possible he could be the same person :P

(just a short note, one day i was totally trashed and bored so i created a fake account and with both my username and the fake one i opened up two new tabs on just my one laptop and was on chat at the same time. sorry i had to admit that to make a point. It was a one time thing, when i first joined and that other account is deleted :blush: )

Edited by MsKatsipoulis

Edit: Um...I don't even remember what I was posting. Sorry....... :unsure2:

Edited by American Chupacabra

there are all sorts of myths and lore about the green man. Do a quick google search and see for yourself.