Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Green Man in Parramatta Park?

ReturnOf4eva

ok......your apparently that traumatized you go to your friends house to post a new topic????????.....did you call emergency services or the police??????..cause it you REALLY did see something.......the last place you should be right now is posting it on erehmm.gif

I think the young girl is makigna good point.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReturnOf4eva

• cluey

• NatureBoff

• biorez

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Albeit poor grammar, this reads like nothing more than some kids short story. That's my opinion.

I believe him. Men like these have been sighted before. They are just men. But it's their idea of fun to dress up and scare people. Trust me, I've done it on more than a few occasions.

Apparently something was on the head, it's very vague on the OP, but my guess is that it was the split of the mask.

Doesn't change the fact that the person could be dangerous, and is causing harm anyway, scaring young people like this. Did I read correctly that the OP said he had a weapon of some sort?

Real Gillman or not, nothing changes the fact that it's a Boogieman who thinks it's fun having young people frozen in fear for a day. God knows what he could be capable of doing.

OP CALL THE COPS NOW!

Edit: Um...I don't even remember what I was posting. Sorry....... :unsure2:

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:LOL at you :rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

I think the young girl is makigna good point.

yeah, but we're kids that are supposed to be in school, i mean, whats the police gonna think when they hear about 2 kids not going to school, seeing and hearing things in a park, they'd probably arrest us for truanting and possible consumption of illegal substances...

yeah, but we're kids that are supposed to be in school, i mean, whats the police gonna think when they hear about 2 kids not going to school, seeing and hearing things in a park, they'd probably arrest us for truanting and possible consumption of illegal substances...

If you were on illegal substances then im not surprised to hear you saw a 'Green Man' :lol::rofl::lol:

I believe him. Men like these have been sighted before. They are just men. But it's their idea of fun to dress up and scare people. Trust me, I've done it on more than a few occasions.

Apparently something was on the head, it's very vague on the OP, but my guess is that it was the split of the mask.

Doesn't change the fact that the person could be dangerous, and is causing harm anyway, scaring young people like this. Did I read correctly that the OP said he had a weapon of some sort?

Real Gillman or not, nothing changes the fact that it's a Boogieman who thinks it's fun having young people frozen in fear for a day. God knows what he could be capable of doing.

OP CALL THE COPS NOW!

hey, thanks for your response.

well, there would be no point of calling the cops, since we went back there a few times and there was nothing there.

oh, and if it really is just some ******* in a suit, god help what i'll do if i see that guy :devil:

I recently saw this posted on several times on 4chan. Certainly puts the story in doubt in my mind.

I think 4chan is a pretty cool guy. eh scares truants and doesnt afraid of anything.

ai, senor. but trusting 4chan is like sending your kids to the unmarked white van with CANDY painted on it.

ai, senor. but trusting 4chan is like sending your kids to the unmarked white van with CANDY painted on it.

It is at least that bad.

Wow, what a thread. My first thought was a Leprechaun crossed with the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

I've said before folks, this place requires some suspension of reality. The OP could be a troll or could be delusional. None of us can tell. Best to just take it at face-value and say what you're gonna say. All this harassment isn't good.

Why would anybody, let alone a couple of kids, call the cops?

"Oh, occifer, I just saw a green man with a spear who raised his eyebrows at me." Sounds like a good way to get a trip to the booby-hatch or at least a bunch of tests for substance abuse.

Telling people to get a gun and shoot at something which they can't identify and isn't threatening them is patently irresponsible and unless the poster makes it clear they are joking, they should be permanently banned. What if you shoot some dude who is out wearing some freaky costume just to mess with people? What if it is some mental case? Hell, what if it is ET? If ET ain't threatening you, what right have you got to shoot him? I am all for people who are well-versed in safety and who know what they are doing, carrying guns for protection. Not a couple of inexperienced kids though, especially after they've been instructed in how to kill Bigfoot for fun, fame and fortune.

And finally, being in a chatroom at the same time another poster is doesn't prove you aren't the same person. I've used proxies and multiple IP's before and completely fooled even experienced IT personnel into thinking I was two or three different people posting from different states. It can be and has been done. I very much doubt that the kid who posted this is doing that though. More than likely Behavior's testimony that they are different people is solid.

The description keeps reminding me of my favorite Micronaut.

For those of you too young to remember Micronauts, I think Hasbro is rereleasing them soon. :D

post-73218-126642369773_thumb.jpg

NO, I did NOT soil myself, but thanks for asking.

Could you be serious though? Im traumatized

WOW!, in the same month you join the unexplained mysteries forum you have an incredible mind blowing experience of an unexplained mystery.

What an amazing coincidence.

Ok, I thought this might be a good place to report my experience, and thought that SOMEONE on the planet might believe me. Sorry I thought wrong.

May as well remove this thread. Nothing going on here but mockery and accusations.

Ok, I thought this might be a good place to report my experience, and thought that SOMEONE on the planet might believe me. Sorry I thought wrong.

May as well remove this thread. Nothing going on here but mockery and accusations.

I'm neither mocking you nor accusing you. I do clown a bit, but you practically have to.

I actually think it's possible that you saw what you describe.

It's incredibly weird, and I don't know what to make of it. But people throughout history have seen incredibly weird things that I can't explain.

Carl Jung, John Keel, and Greg Little have written things that might help us get a grip on this sort of sighting.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if this is a creepypasta, I don't go on /x/ enough.

But come on, that insult there should apply to you as well. You go to 4chan, you admitted it before. :innocent:

EDIT: You weren't thinking of this? Wolf, Wolf2

Posted a lot around the place. Looks "retro", a lot of kids messed around then. But I don't think this bares any relation to these kid's story.

Edited by Sir_Quack_The_Wack

hey, thanks for your response.

well, there would be no point of calling the cops, since we went back there a few times and there was nothing there.

oh, and if it really is just some ******* in a suit, god help what i'll do if i see that guy :devil:

Run home and post on a website about him? :innocent:

Naw i'm only joking, you can see why people would have hard time beliving your story though:

New here

Day or 2 ago chatting about this type of thing

Young

Very crazy turn of events

When you say he was like a man but his chin was part of his mouth, did he still have a kneck and shoulders? Or was his head joint to his torso? If was all connected as one then it sounds similar to "The Mothman" but no wings.

Also was the fury animal it was carrying big?

What was the weapon made of?

Sounds like a reptile to me.

To get to the truth, you first remove the blatantly false.

You say you looked for a split second, and yet you saw events that would've taken at least a few seconds to transpire. Either you overdramatized your rush out, or you over-exaggerated what you saw.

Now with what you heard, train sounds make at least a tiny bit of sense, seeing as whatever you saw seems a lot like a mental patient or something along those lines. Children's voices however doesn't make sense. Unless whatever you saw had the ability to throw it's voice into a deep gritty train impersonation, and a small child's higher, frailer laughter.

Now one thing I don't really get is if it's raining right now, storming as you have described, why exactly were there discernible shadows you could see, and if you could see them, why were you not close enough to the thing to see it properly immediately?

Also, back onto the 'split second look' subject, how exactly did you take in all that detail about the object it was carrying? It's shape, it's texture and the minor detail of a filed down point is a lot to take in with just a quick glance. As are the smaller details in his face, like his lack of ears and nostrils. His mouth being where his chin would normally lie, you swinging your head over your shoulder as you run, bobbing up and down, moving around, there's no way you take in specific placing of features like that. The look it gave you, once again, you would not have seen let alone taken in.

Going back with more people and 'weapons'? Why? What exactly is the point? What did you plan on doing when you found whatever it was, killing it?

I hope you don't take any of this as an attack or as an insult to what you believe happened, because it definitely isn't, but just take all this from your experience unless you can give me a good reason as to how and why it really happened that way. Then tell me what you're left with, which is what I can narrow down to a plausible truth.

is this kid even around anymore? seems like he's skipped out since mid feb. i had a question for em.

Ok, confession time. I was walking along one day, and accidentally cut through a nuclear test site. Low and behold a gamma warhead detonated, I woke up with no shirt, barefoot, and stretched out purple pants. It seems like every time I get angry...it happens again! ^_^

Listen. No I am not crazy. If you don't like my post, don't reply. Plain and simple. I don't need your smartass comments. Stop being a rude *******

And Beh, we brought knives with us, and yeah, i take into account the fact that it could've been an old man :rolleyes:

Oh by the way, it was actually 2 days ago that we talked.

And I don't think that thing was a cryptid

No offense, but your story is QUITE unbelievable, but, then again, you could say that about almost anything.

He can reply even if he doesn't "like" your post. If he couldn't, this wouldn't be a "forum", haha.

Anyways, your story gave me the chills, but you really should've called the police or something. If you really had seen what you think you saw, getting in trouble for missing school sure beats the hell out of dieing in the park because you were too scared to tell someone.

Ok, confession time. I was walking along one day, and accidentally cut through a nuclear test site. Low and behold a gamma warhead detonated, I woke up with no shirt, barefoot, and stretched out purple pants. It seems like every time I get angry...it happens again! happy.gif

You left out the part about the empty bottle of roofies.

Hey man, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Did I ever tell you about the time I put on a black suit and turned evil?