Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

canadian vote

chico del nacho

Just voted myself. thumbsup.gif

I hope the conservatives get a majority....

Anybody know of a site that tracks the progress of votes being counted, and who is winning where???

Edit:

Hmmm, I found one, no nice map though. sad.gif

http://www.cbc.ca/canadavotes/

Edited by Venomshocker

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Venomshocker

• BurnSide

• chico del nacho

Here is a link that's tracking in real time http://www.thestar.com/fedelection/fed_elxn_2004.html

Oh crud! Looks like the Liberals are leading. My only consolation is it will be a minority government.

As a side note: I noticed today a lot of people didn't vote for the candidate that they wanted, but rather voted to keep other candidates out.

It's been confirmed, Canadians woke up to a minority Liberal government mellow.gif I believe only 62% of eligible voters exercised their franchise. How pathetic.

62% of eligible voters exercised their franchise. How pathetic.

37% of people voted in England, 30% voted for Labour which means just 11.1% of people eligible to vote in England voted for Blair and his party - THIS IS YOUR DEMOCRACY IN ACTION!

Source

That's a lot better than us Dot9M ohmy.gif

Edited by thebarman

*sigh*

I still don't see why they say Democracy works. I don't know anyone who voted Liberal. Not one.

babyforrest slowly raises right hand....

I voted liberal. My friends voted liberal. My parents were going to vote PC, but they were too tired from work to be bothered to go to the church and cast their ballot. My brother and his wife voted PC. I really like Peter Adams. He has been elected here for... I don't know, a long time now, and he is doing a great job. Keep it up, Pete.

I voted Conservative, my husband voted Conservative, my inlaws voted Conservative, my parents longtime Liberals voted Conservative. I will vote Conservative until *crosses fingers* Justin Trudeau follows in his fathers footsteps and takes the reigns of the Liberal Party.

If an alliance is formed between these parties....

Conservatives + Bloc Quebec = 154 seats

Liberals + NDP = 153 seats

1 independent candidate = 1 seat <- This one man has the power to sway the nation which ever way he wants..........politics just got interesting. wink2.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Venomshocker