Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Our fathers who art from spaceships

UM-Bot

Nigel Kerner: Some years ago some South sea islanders found an old ‘Vitriola’ in an old crashed bomber. They accidentally succeeded in getting it to play and the disc on the wind up machine was one of a speech the Duke of Edinburgh was to give to their Parliament in the capital. They also found a photograph of the Duke on the disc. They put all this together and came to regard the Duke as God and worshipped the Vitriola as an artefact of the Gods.

If your lips are forming an indulgent smile at this obvious display of naivety in the assumption that we sophisticates of the Judeo-Christian ethic would never make such a faux pas, I suggest you think again.

In my books I have made the claim that the greatest and most significant secret in the history of the planet earth is that its premier species Homo Sapiens Sapiens is a genetically engineered off-cut of a primitive hominid that once roamed the African Savannah for millions of years. Humanity is a farmed species that was changed from this pre-existent form of ape like hominid into its present modern form by genetic engineering carried through by a technologically superior extra terrestrial alien hive of entities and not created by some anthropocentric God figure as outlined in the Bible.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trish1997

• UM-Bot

• WGH

• donehung

I too have believed for sometime that life on this planet could well have been placed here by advanced civilizations, for no other reason more than the fact that once we have master space travel we could well do it ourselves, and most likely will some day. But for the author of this article to rail on about a judeo christian God for five paragraphs, slightly taints his point of view, and does little to add to his arguement. IE anyone who reads an article like this dosent need to be brow beaten about religion!

I too have believed for sometime that life on this planet could well have been placed here by advanced civilizations, for no other reason more than the fact that once we have master space travel we could well do it ourselves, and most likely will some day. But for the author of this article to rail on about a judeo christian God for five paragraphs, slightly taints his point of view, and does little to add to his arguement. IE anyone who reads an article like this dosent need to be brow beaten about religion!

I agree completely. i read it untill it got to the constant religious comparisons then lost interest!

Yyyyeaaaahhh... I agree with previous posts.

But I'd like to add the fact that, while he states it is naive to believe in the traditional biblical God, I believe he is of the same mindset when he states that these beings/Aliens/"Artificial intelligences" would create us for any reason such as trying to understand a soul? Really?

You know why they would do it? For the same reason our scientists are creating life in labs. BECAUSE THEY WANNA SEE IF THEY CAN. If we are anything, we are a petrie dish. Knowledge such as this is perversion and corruption, in which there exists no higher purpose.

Knowledge is one thing, the seeking of answers is what human nature is plagued with. However, I believe we crossed a line some time ago. We will be screwing with life on other planets as soon as we can.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm too tired right now to get into this one but, I know for sure there is much more to it than the little mindedness of this report. It is obvious he has not read the book of Urantia. He has mentioned Sitchin, I have only one of Sitchins books, it deals with how the ancient Hebrew language is based side by side with DNA sequencing. Plus how codes within code such as mitochondrial DNA correlates within the language, as well as the English language. If one was to follow the same decryption operatic sequencing throughout the bible and other rabbinic writing we would be sure to learn more. Even though the bible has been corrupted somewhat. He failed to mention though that actually it was the Angels that brought life to earth for God. The concept of being separated from other humanoid life forms out side the garden of Eden. After being expelled, the mixture of DNA went wild. From Cains first wife we get everyone tied to that mitochondrial DNA. And then again there is a prophesy that says "on the day of the Lord the hosts of the Lord will appear above every mountain top". Now taking into consideration there are more than just the Greys out there or in the earth rather. Also in Genesis we have a passage that where an angel is talking to a human and says "don't bow to me for I am but a slave like you" if I remember correctly the angel was speaking to Enoch. Yes I jumped around on subjects but it is up to you to stop and ponder on each part before proceeding.

Man I'm tired, sorry folks must say good night.

Edited by cerberusxp

of course god is an advanced person, tech. wise and person wise. and as stated above god would be from space. also as i have stated by diffention god has to be an alien. now i dont know if he/they use spaceships per say or if they are just very large compared to us. perhaps we are living on one of their atoms.

• 1 month later...

Wow what an awesome story...Much to my dismay I find my thoughts leaning this way.

It would tend to explain oh so much !!! God is still god in a way.The only REALLY differnet distinction is the "we were created in his image thing"..........

Hope I don't burn for that remark....lol

Edited by trish1997

I'm too tired right now to get into this one but, I know for sure there is much more to it than the little mindedness of this report. It is obvious he has not read the book of Urantia. He has mentioned Sitchin, I have only one of Sitchins books, it deals with how the ancient Hebrew language is based side by side with DNA sequencing. Plus how codes within code such as mitochondrial DNA correlates within the language, as well as the English language. If one was to follow the same decryption operatic sequencing throughout the bible and other rabbinic writing we would be sure to learn more. Even though the bible has been corrupted somewhat. He failed to mention though that actually it was the Angels that brought life to earth for God. The concept of being separated from other humanoid life forms out side the garden of Eden. After being expelled, the mixture of DNA went wild. From Cains first wife we get everyone tied to that mitochondrial DNA. And then again there is a prophesy that says "on the day of the Lord the hosts of the Lord will appear above every mountain top". Now taking into consideration there are more than just the Greys out there or in the earth rather. Also in Genesis we have a passage that where an angel is talking to a human and says "don't bow to me for I am but a slave like you" if I remember correctly the angel was speaking to Enoch. Yes I jumped around on subjects but it is up to you to stop and ponder on each part before proceeding.

Man I'm tired, sorry folks must say good night.

Thanks for the Urantia link.........looks like a good read...

• 2 months later...

All this ranting reminded me of an very old sci-fi book written by Walter Miller: "A Canticle for Leibowitz" in which after WW3, the new Vatican was moved to New York and scientist were burned or hanged... heck why bother someone did a better job of telling

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Canticle_For_Leibowitz

the story