Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Complete] Forum maintenance

Saru

There will be a short period of forum downtime tomorrow morning ( February 11th ) so that a maintenance patch can be applied to the discussion board software, this should take no longer than half an hour and will start between 10-11am GMT.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• behaviour???

Top Posters In This Topic

Any New Features or Something Like That :blush: :blush:

Thanks

B???

This is purely a maintenance update but there will be some improvements made to the forum very soon.

This is purely a maintenance update but there will be some improvements made to the forum very soon.

like? I would Love To hear The Details :wub: :wub:

Thanks

B???

Its too early to give out details because nothing is finalised, I don't want to announce something and then decide later not to go ahead with it; there will be changes but I can't reveal exactly what those will be at the moment.

Maintenance update

The forum will be going off-line shortly, the process should take no more than thirty minutes.

Update

The patch has been successfully applied, now doing a routine check to make sure everything's working correctly.

Update

Reindexing the search system, the forum search will be down for a short time.

Update

The search system is back up and running again.

The maintenance is now complete, if you come across any problems, errors or to request technical assistance with any forum issue please post your query on the Help and Support Desk board.

Thank you.