Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Locked' Topic

Star of the Sea

Hi! Just wondering what's a 'locked topic?' I've posted on a forum and logged back in and now the 'topic' is locked. Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Star of the Sea

• MARAB0D

• Saru

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooops Dear Moderators. Blame it on my 'broken wrist' honestly typing this with right hand, one finger (left handed!) ! I see now at the end of the thread why! Thanks and sorry!blush.gif

Which topic do you mean? God thread?

Hi Maraboid!

Yes! Just want to say your 'avatar' makes me smile. It reminds me of Sesame street - remember the puppet on the drums?!

Hi Maraboid!

Yes! Just want to say your 'avatar' makes me smile. It reminds me of Sesame street - remember the puppet on the drums?!

LOL the garbo dude?

There is no one's fault that the thread was locked - only shows that the things like that cannot be discussed publicly. Many people feel threatened with such topics, as they are afraid to think about God's nature, probably subconsciously fear to see god's face and die. So, their instinctive action is to try turning the topic away to the safer areas. It is much "safer" to just say a prayer or neutrally proclaim Love to God, or condemn God's enemies, then to start analysing what this God actually is. :)

Ooops Dear Moderators. Blame it on my 'broken wrist' honestly typing this with right hand, one finger (left handed!) ! I see now at the end of the thread why! Thanks and sorry!blush.gif

Not a problem, i've merged your two threads asking about this together in one place.

Also since you've already answered your own question I can safely close this thread as well. :tu: