Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I know Electrokinesis

Kineto

Well my question is where are you picking up these words such as 'psion' and psionics? TBH, that sounds more like a D&D terminology to me, but to each their own usage of words. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kineto

• eqgumby

• Mattshark

• Hamlyn

Our brain runs on electricity and thats constantly working, so i guess thats the source...it is the source for controlling everything we do, and i'm sure we can increase the output, with proper training. and you can gather electricity from storms, sockets, lights etc. Thanks for the second try by the way.

And basic neurophysiology says no, you have a massive misunderstanding here. Or brains runs on electricity by the actions of Na+ and K+ channels in neurons, all these do is send a signal, that is all the power they have, it is a very small amount.

:lol: Gather electricity from storms and sockets :lol:

Have you seen what the amount of electricity from a storm does to the human body? It stops the heart, it can cook you, it kills you. You cannot store or redirect this, it passes through and it just damages you.

This is high school level stuff.

You are in serious need of turning up to some science classes kid.

Maybe the OP meant electrolysis. I do know some places where you can learn that.

I dont know about you Matt, but I am looking to keep my friends on these forums...

I am abandoning this topic, I will no longer post in it.

DELETE THIS TOPIC PLEASE, ADMIN

Edited by Kineto

Some of Matt's comments I feel were unnecessarily harsh and out of line, and I'm sorry the OP has abandoned the thread, but topics aren't just deleted by posters' request or say so. If it becomes inactive, it will fall beneath the other new posts and be as good as gone anyway.

I dont know about you Matt, but I am looking to keep my friends on these forums...

I am abandoning this topic, I will no longer post in it.

DELETE THIS TOPIC PLEASE, ADMIN

Harsh sounding or not, we are just asking about a mechanism or method by which this stuff may occur, and your answers are so in conflict with modern mans current understanding of physics, most of us find it implausible.

IF you are a psion, IF you are controlling some form of electrical phenomena, your doing something OTHER than what you are saying without knowing it.

Essentially, after applying a scientific eye to it, it appears to be magic.

Uh, I think you got it the wrong way Kineto. When I used to be a psion the majority of the time when people were saying "store energy" they weren't necessarily speaking about electrical energy. It was more like "store potential energy, into which you THEN convert into whichever energy you want outside of your body". Everyone has a point; you would be dead by the time you can control storms, ha ha ha. You also have to be aware of the consequences of publishing in public. What exactly did you mean by this comment: "I dont know about you Matt, but I am looking to keep my friends on these forums..."?

Damn, I hope he answers so I can get a better grip on why he quit.

Does anyone else know electrokinesis? I am pretty good at it and I am just wondering if there is someone else who can share techniques with.

~Kin

Cool story bro!

But in all honesty, there's a kinesis for everything these days. It's kinda getting out of hand.

Uh, I think you got it the wrong way Kineto. When I used to be a psion the majority of the time when people were saying "store energy" they weren't necessarily speaking about electrical energy. It was more like "store potential energy, into which you THEN convert into whichever energy you want outside of your body". Everyone has a point; you would be dead by the time you can control storms, ha ha ha. You also have to be aware of the consequences of publishing in public. What exactly did you mean by this comment: "I dont know about you Matt, but I am looking to keep my friends on these forums..."?

Damn, I hope he answers so I can get a better grip on why he quit.

OK OK, last post in this topic, if you have any more questions ask me my messaging me.

What I meant that I did not want to start a fight with Matt. If I were to fight with Matt I feared more people would disrespect me.

Ah yes, better to be mysterious and not answer questions publicly...

This is a discussion forum - it is not a PM forum, though I understand your reasoning. Simply don't read or respond to people you feel are just being obnoxious - there is even an Ignore feature for the forum if you need it.