Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'matter' from the latin word for mother?

illuminol

samkhya%20creative%20philosophy.GIF

Samkhya Philosophy, Developed by the sage Kapila is the theory of Creation. The Mother energy; Prakruti is the feminine spirit: of Love, that which makes us wake up in the morning. It is that which becomes aware of the Creation, of Consciousness. Purusha is pure choiceless consciousness... what people describe as Nirvana or the far reaches of a DMT realization. Where you can be removed from material existance, yet still have your consciousness intact, in a place which feels home and full of Love. From the Love, the Love which became conscious of the Love, is the very reason we are on Earth at this and every moment. No one exists for even an instant without performing action; however unwilling, every being is forced to act by the qualities of nature. Love is action performed as sacrifice to your undying affection for Creation, Life and that which sustains Life. Once sharing the Purpose to uphold Creation, the means by which we do so do not matter. Everyone who has ever done good or acted righteously in their lives has upheld Creation whether they knew it or not, and the joy experienced from doing so comes from our ever blissful state of surrering to Love - using our Minds to understand the prime necessity of human beings and presenting that authoritatively. Love cannot be given nor received, it is just simply discovered and allowed. Liberation - Freedom from attachment and delusion comes when we understand that Death comes to us when we most need Him - and with this knowledge we can fearlessly uphold that which is simultanously One and Everything, as a drop in the ocean becoming aware that it is the ocean itself. Fare well on your rediscovery brothers and sister. I Love You. Thank You.

• 10 years later...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• illuminol

• Mattshark

• Leonardo

• SlimJim22

I enjoy your poetic/mystical/quantum curiosity. I saw below you are an artist. Where can I view your artwork? By the way, I recently randomly heard someone on Twitter suggest that the Latin mater comes from the Egyptian Ma’at, with no sources of course. It’s a relatively logical thought but my search engine couldn’t find me anything on it, not even an unprofessional theory from a hobbyist. 

Edited by Madpanda