Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst Wedding Photos Ever

when.i.am.queen.

A wedding photographer has been ordered to reimburse a couple after a judge described photos of their big day as "woefully inadequate".

Marc and Sylvia Day paid Gareth Bowers, from Fresh Images, some £1,450 to take pictures of their marriage.

But they were so unimpressed with the 400 snaps he took, only 22 of them were approved.

The cutting of the cake was missed and most of the shots were poorly lit and crooked, with heads chopped off and guests not looking at the camera.

Mr Day said: "Some of those memories we will never get back again.

Full article here

Edited by when.i.am.queen.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• when.i.am.queen.

• Barnacle Battlefront

• MissMelsWell

• xCrimsonx

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: the first pic in the gallery has the bride looking like she has no arm and the bouquet is just hovering there...

I have seen worse wedding pics, though, believe it or not. :ph34r:

ya, those pictures are pretty bad. LOL. However, I wanna know where the bride got a dress circa 1985.. Ebay? Yeeeesh.

The "supposed" photographer must have made a trip the to reception's Bar before taking those pix. What a tripper! I bet the in-law mothers were impressed. lol :wacko:

I thought it was hilarious when the photographer was shooting down the aisle, then drops the camera and swears.

But I really did feel sorry for the lady though. Some of those photos of her are hideous

The photos I took at my cousins wedding looked better then that. Even the ones I took after I'd had a few vodkas :lol:

any morron can take a photo and call themselves a photographer

it takes a special kind of morron to take a collection of photos so badly that they have to give refunds.

I guess the upside is they won't be able to force a slideshow of their wedding onto visitors.