Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

he wants the name in plain black letters, in the left bottom corner!

user posted imageuser posted image

Hows this hmm.gif ?

Sorry I keep taking too long...its cuz i'm having a hard time figuring what is supposed to happen... geek.gif

o, and merry christmas!! w00t.gifsanta.gif

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

^exactly like that! can I request 1 final change? when the visor glows blue, do you think you could have the color be a little less thick so it looks more like light? Thanx ,awesome work! w00t.gif

Edited by Monster Hunter X

^exactly like that! can I request 1 final change? when the visor glows blue, do you think you could have the color be a little less thick so it looks more like light? Thanx ,awesome work! w00t.gif

423024[/snapback]

I see what you mean...and don't worry, I have fun animating images original.gif .

How does this look?

user posted image

If the color is not that good...can you give me an example? Like just go to paint, splash a little color...or maybe another animator can do the work, if they think they can do better.

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

423024[/snapback]

I see what you mean...and don't worry, I have fun animating images original.gif .

How does this look?

user posted image

If the color is not that good...can you give me an example? Like just go to paint, splash a little color...or maybe another animator can do the work, if they think they can do better.

423569[/snapback]

if you could have the visor glow some type of aqua blue color, like if you could make it look like it was a blue light lighting up. If you could make some type of glowing effect like the visor was really lighting up. kind of how the light looks in my sig. Like some kind of glowing plasma or something. If you could just make it look like it was really glowing, and if light was coming off it. If you could put some type of realistic glowing effect on it that'd be great original.gif

Edited by Monster Hunter X

all i have to say is after this, you better keep this avatar for a LONG time monster hunter haha

Edited by Jesus_Freak

im very jealous of your animating skills Hailo.

423739[/snapback]

It is really easy with ULead Gif animator grin2.gif . You did give it too me, I think you are much better than I...i'm still somewhat a beginner laugh.gif .

if you could have the visor glow some type of aqua blue color, like if you could make it look like it was a blue light lighting up. If you could make some type of glowing effect like the visor was really lighting up. kind of how the light looks in my sig. Like some kind of glowing plasma or something. If you could just make it look like it was really glowing, and if light was coming off it. If you could put some type of realistic glowing effect on it that'd be great original.gif

424047[/snapback]

I see how you want it, I'll try my best k? original.gif .

To make it look really real...hehe, i'll try. But does any of the other animators wanna give it a shot so maybe they see what you want much better than I?

That would be cool...an animating contest...

we've had a few animation contests.... i can't do anything with that animation though.... i'm not good enough

awesome work on those avatars by the way...just scrolling thru to see the upddates

thumbsup.gif

is it possible to do anything to mine?

user posted image

like make her look like she's breathing or the wings move slowly? something liket that...

mm, not exactly what I had in mind, but actually works out very well original.gif sorry again for all the hassle, and thanks for your work!

haha, the threads been pretty slow lately, besides the whole hailo/monster thing... oh, and holydevil's.

Christ your hard to please tongue.giftongue.gif

430126[/snapback]

I wasn't trying to be sad.gif I just wanted the visore to light up and have the armor sparkle. I only asked for it because I thought it would be easy to do.

hehe, i guess its just hard to find out what you want with the avator grin2.gif .

i'm sorry that I couldn't make your avator how you wanted it to be monster hunter sad.gif . Maybe you can give it a try? Or maybe, through witnessing their work, you can ask someone who is more skilled?

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

Don't mean to be a bother, but I'm having a little trouble with the Ulead online tutorial when it gets to to the part about the paintbrush, i've been trying to do it for about an 1 1/2, would appreciate some help

Don't mean to be a bother, but I'm having a little trouble with the Ulead online tutorial when it gets to to the part about the paintbrush, i've been trying to do it for about an 1 1/2, would appreciate some help

432890[/snapback]

Well, to paint a picture, this is what I do...

I'll do this by examples. Pretend you have a frame with a blue sky, pure blue right? Well, you want to turn it in a more lighter blue, a more 'sky blue' instead of a 'pure blue', k?

Click on the 'Magic Wand' tool and click on the COLOR you want to paint on. Like if you use the magic wand to click on a certain color, and then you click on the paint brush tool, you will be allowed to paint on that specific color all over the frame.

Heres a more simple presentation with my banner:

Here is the 'Magic Wand' you use to pick what color you want to paint on.

user posted image

Okay, see the blue dots around my name and the candles? Well, I clicked on the black background with the magic wand, and so thats what I wanted to paint over, not the candles or my name. Since the black background is a solid, one-only color, it would be able to paint ONLY on that specific color.

user posted image

Once you've done that, click the paintbrush/eraser(I used eraser here) and paint over the picture, and it would look something like this(also, the number around red is how big the brush would be):

user posted image

And when painting a frame, don't forget to have highlighted the object that you wanted to paint on, or else it will just bring up an error message that you haven't selected an object to paint on.

user posted image

Hope this helps original.gif

~Hailo

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

yeah, well your request is kind of difficult... for me at least... and UA and thebarman haven't been around

crying.gif my avatar is still motionless.... crying.gif

anyone there??? unsure.gif

433673[/snapback]

I suggest you PM Triniant... He does excellent work.

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

crying.gif my avatar is still motionless.... crying.gif

anyone there??? unsure.gif

433673[/snapback]

I suggest you PM Triniant... He does excellent work.

434678[/snapback]

Thanks for the endorsement Diebythflyguy thumbsup.gif .

HolyDevil2053, this is what I have come up with so far:

user posted image

EDIT: Changed picture

Edited by Triniant