Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

Holy hell! That's amazing!

Wanna tinker with mine?

lol

435926[/snapback]

OMG...I got to say the same, that is awesome tongue.gif .

Where have you been all this time triniant?!?!? that's AWESOME!

shiela, we have some tutorials and such on the 1st page...

Edited by Jesus_Freak

i want the moon in the background to start to bleed and turn completely blood red and then the cloud will pass by and when the moon becomes visible again its normal and starts all over again...the eyes of the wolf dim when the cloud passes in front of the moon but light up again when the moon is uncovered, if someone could do this that would be cool

crying.gif my avatar is still motionless.... crying.gif

anyone there??? unsure.gif

433673[/snapback]

I suggest you PM Triniant... He does excellent work.

434678[/snapback]

Thanks for the endorsement Diebythflyguy thumbsup.gif .

HolyDevil2053, this is what I have come up with so far:

user posted image

EDIT: Changed picture

435875[/snapback]

OH my Freekin Avatar! IT's AWESOME!!!! thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u!!! thumbsup.gif

You really did outstanding work on HolyDevil's avatar. Seriously, that is amazing.

I would love to have a cool moving avatar, but I'm at a loss as to what mine can do other than maybe blink or something. If any of you amazing arists would like free creative control to experiment on a snow-covered black wolf avatar, please have a shot at mine! thumbsup.gif

If not, I'll just keep checking in and admiring the work!

I would like the image to start out regular as it looked and then go to that if you don't mind, and make the moon bleed if you would

Just thought I'd pop by to say hello and apologise for my recent absence, as some know I only have internet access at work and so I was off all over Christmas and I'm out the office next week as well.

Good to see a few more people interested in animating, if anyone does fancy writing their own tutorial with advice on animating then do it as a post in this thread and PM me, then I'll link it to the first post with the others.

Right, now all bow down to Triniants animating skills because I don't think we are worthy!

PS: Devilwolf, why don't you ask someone to edit the animation either myself or UA did for you? That way the animation of the cloud passing by is already there and all someone has to do is colour in the moon, just a thought...

I wanna ask you if you could please animate my avatar too?

It would be great if you could...i am not asking for anything in particular, i dont know...some lights in the background...anything that would look good with.

Im sure you know better this stuff then me.

Thank you original.gif

i've been trying to locate that animated pick barman, but having trouble finding it.

OH my Freekin Avatar! IT's AWESOME!!!! thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u!!! thumbsup.gif

439452[/snapback]

You are welcome and I am glad you like it.

You really did outstanding work on HolyDevil's avatar.  Seriously, that is amazing.

I would love to have a cool moving avatar, but I'm at a loss as to what mine can do other than maybe blink or something.  If any of you amazing arists would like free creative control to experiment on a snow-covered black wolf avatar, please have a shot at mine!  thumbsup.gif

If not, I'll just keep checking in and admiring the work!

439752[/snapback]

Thank you, I am going to play around with your avatar a little more to see if I can do something with it, but this what I have made so far:

user posted image

I would like the image to start out regular as it looked and then go to that if you don't mind, and make the moon bleed if you would

439811[/snapback]

Let me work on it and see if I can do that.

Just thought I'd pop by to say hello and apologise for my recent absence, as some know I only have internet access at work and so I was off all over Christmas and I'm out the office next week as well.

Good to see a few more people interested in animating, if anyone does fancy writing their own tutorial with advice on animating then do it as a post in this thread and PM me, then I'll link it to the first post with the others.

Right, now all bow down to Triniants animating skills because I don't think we are worthy!

PS: Devilwolf, why don't you ask someone to edit the animation either myself or UA did for you? That way the animation of the cloud passing by is already there and all someone has to do is colour in the moon, just a thought...

440431[/snapback]

Welcome back. Thanks for the compliment, but you and UA are the original animators around here (and do awesome work btw), I just try to incorporate 3D and am still in the learning phase. Thank you for motivating me to work with graphics (that goes for everyone else who has worked with animating in this thread). There is a lot of talent around here and I learn more by seeing what others do thumbsup.gif .

I wanna ask you if you could please animate my avatar too?

It would be great if you could...i am not asking for anything in particular, i dont know...some lights in the background...anything that would look good with.

Im sure you know better this stuff then me.

Thank you  original.gif

441357[/snapback]

For what I do (3D), I have a hard time manipulating actual photographs so I used your name, tell me what you think:

user posted image

Thank you, I am going to play around with your avatar a little more to see if I can do something with it, but this what I have made so far:

user posted image

441836[/snapback]

I think it's awesome so far. Ha ha...I didn't even think about animated snow! You are so imaginative, Triniant, I'm jealous. disgust.gif

i've been trying to locate that animated pick barman, but having trouble finding it.

441418[/snapback]

It is in the barman's gallery on their animated avatar website.

user posted image

That is nice original.gif . Hey Triniant or Jenn, just a suggestion. Why not make the snow a persistant, more continous one instead of a repetative falling snow? I think that would look cool thumbup.gif .

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

439811[/snapback]

Hopefully this is better:

user posted image

I could not make the moon bleed though.

Why not make the snow a persistant, more continous one instead of a repetative falling snow?

It should be better now, thanks to your suggestion.

I think it's awesome so far.  Ha ha...I didn't even think about animated snow!  You are so imaginative, Triniant, I'm jealous.   disgust.gif

442155[/snapback]

Once again thanks, on this one I fixed the snow to be continuous and played with its eyes a bit:

user posted image

whether or not it is what devilwolf wanted...it looks awesome! thumbsup.gif

442820[/snapback]

Thanks, I understand how hard it is to try and make someone elses mental image into an actual pic.

Edited by Triniant

dude, that looks awesome triniant, thanks and if you figure out how to make stuff bleed that would be awesome but it kicks ass right now

I recieved this error message after i saved that picture to my files and tried to upload it

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

The file you requested to upload was greater than the limit the administrator has set for your group.

on this one I fixed the snow to be continuous and played with its eyes a bit:

user posted image

Very cool! Thank you so much; I'll use this one!

When spring comes I'll find a suitable picture for that season, too. Hopefully, it will be suitable for animating as well. original.gif