Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

Welcome original.gif So.. is it just hair wave.. and blink.gif eating a doughnut?

EDIT: user posted image

Wot do you think?

Edited by arwenpotter

I think your avatar is one of the best around Halo. Size leaves a little to be desired but it is cool.

Here are a couple different versions.  The first one is about twice the file size of yours. The other is about half...

user posted image

user posted image

765249[/snapback]

nice job but i like the size of my avatar, not too big grin2.gif

Here is my first avi from Knoll.

user posted image

BTW Mr Halo, How is this?

[attachmentid=17284]

If you dont like it, dont hesitate to say so, I wont be offended.

767113[/snapback]

yeah that looks good but i've got metal gear solid thing going on, and that doesn't match my signature original.gif

innocent.gif

just curious, i'm in a stragate sg-1 mood at the moment, can anyone help with a related avatar and sig combo grin2.gif , please

innocent.gif

Sounds like a UA job, he's got the programs needed to make avatars from TV and film thumbsup.gif

universal absurdity thats not my avatar i said my dirt bike background should move. i dont want a men in black avatar but i have to admit it is pretty cool

sorry for the bad attitude tongue.gif

*sigh*

UA did your avatar, it's here.

sorry again i finally saw it now could you make his bike go down and make the wheels spin and if its not to much to ask could you make him jump a jump and whip the bike thumbsup.gif

if it is just tell me what else you can do with it

Edited by psikid201

Yes we can, but first a few things...

1 - I'm responding because you said please, please is an important word and that's the first time you've said it. Had you not said it I wouldn't be replying at all. All the animators do this in there own time, unpaid, and as manners - like avatars, cost nothing, it's not too much to ask to have a please and thankyou every now and again.

2 - There's no need to post many times over and over, if you forget to put something in your post that's what the "edit" button is for. If you want to increase your post count you can find many pointless threads here.

3 - Now, rant over, the first post in this thread has links to everything you'll need to get started, including where to download an animator and tutorials to help. Should you be too lazy to find the first post, just click my signature thumbsup.gif

Hope that helps

Edited by thebarman

Welcome original.gif So.. is it just hair wave.. and blink.gif eating a doughnut?

EDIT: user posted image

Wot do you think?

767563[/snapback]

I love it. grin2.gif

Mr_Halo, i had a go @ an avvie for you, I can muck around a bit, I just got new video capturing software so if you tell me what you want apart from this (like maybe a fav. episode or something, favourite scene etc...) I can have a go for you if you want me to grin2.gif

user posted image

Mr_Halo, i had a go @ an avvie for you, I can muck around a bit, I just got new video capturing software so if you tell me what you want apart from this (like maybe a fav. episode or something, favourite scene etc...) I can have a go for you if you want me to grin2.gif

user posted image

771537[/snapback]

oooooh i really like that yes.gif , thank you beautiful grin2.gif

innocent.gif

Looking good, Mr. Halo! Nice work Jen!

Looking good, Mr. Halo!  Nice work Jen!

771672[/snapback]

well it feels odd to have a new look, but its all good, thanks again jen for my avatar, you don't mind if i use it do you? original.gif

innocent.gif

thankies Girty and no, i dont mind dude I made it for you!! grin2.gif

If you want s.thing else though dont hesitate I made a matching siggy but my damn puter is on the blink again *kicks the side of it* whistling2.gif you never saw that!

thankies Girty and no, i dont mind dude I made it for you!! grin2.gif

If you want s.thing else though dont hesitate I made a matching siggy but my damn puter is on the blink again *kicks the side of it* whistling2.gif you never saw that!

771710[/snapback]

oooooh a matching signature, i'd like to see that yes.gif

innocent.gif

It shall be on soon mah dear *winks and nods* wink2.gifyes.gif like that but all in one little smiley!

771820[/snapback]

cheers beautiful, i shall look forward to seeing the signature yes.gif

innocent.gif

okay, this is the one I managed to salvage from my crash *apparently i didnt have a mouse connected to my computer, so windows was unable to start efficiently, whereas i made it VERY clear to my KEYBOARD i did indeed have a bloody mouse connected and i assure you, the keyboard now knows whos boss!!*

I can however also do one if you tell me what you want, like pictures of people, aliens and the like...

grin2.gif enjoy!

click for your siggy on the siggy page!

edit: moved it to the right place grin2.gif

Edited by tiddlyjen

sorry again i finally saw it now could you make his bike go down and make the wheels spin and if its not to much to ask could you make him jump a jump and whip the bike thumbsup.gif

if it is just tell me what else you can do with it

770204[/snapback]

hey ua could you make avatar jump  a hill or something please

Thanks thumbsup.gif

774143[/snapback]

Making the wheels spin... very difficult, and pointless, because they are so small, it would be alot of work to barely be noticed.

As far as making it jump a hill, a little difficult, i'll see what i can do, in the meantime, anyone who feels they can tackle this one... you have my blessing.