Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

Well I found another forum dedicated to animating and I made one for a guy on that forum. I really Liked it and thought i'd share it with you guys.

user posted image

What do ya'll think?

It's cool yes.gif

I found out a way to keep my animations clean, instead of all "giffy" like the one i posted earlier today... so anywho, I'll probably be animating a little more around here, since i've been really really bored lately... I don't know if i'll be animating regularly like i used to... but w/e

Well I am bored atm...I'd gladly animate something, no wiat, make that ANYTHING for someone!

*big puppy dog/tiny kitten/whatever gets your fancy eyes* plllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeee innocent.gif

lol...oh stay tuned, i've had a brain wave!

user posted image

whistling2.gif

Now.......we wait! w00t.gif

Edited by tiddlyjen

thank you for the avatar I'm gonna use it exactly what I was looking for thumbsup.gif

Edited by iac_tracker

Hello my wonderful artists!

I've come up with some pretty intense requests and you always put together something amazing.

This is perhaps my hardest request yet.

I want a picture of socrates holding an uzi or two.

Socrates should be a statue - not a sketch or drawing. The uzis should be black and realistic. Preferably he could be holding them matrix-style.

You can find pictures of socrates statues on google, and i suspect you can find matrix-style uzis and what not on google too.

I understand this is very hard and I am eternally grateful to any wonderful artist - perhaps UA? who will take this up.

Thanks in advance. grin2.gif

ive done the last few, lets see what the other artists can come up with cool.gif

I have a request for a pentagram with the bloody letters spelling Nadal running through it,please?. Thank you,

Nadal.

I made a couple, They are the same thing, but one is bigger, and I wasn't sure if You wanted it so pixelized, so I made it smaller too ..here they are grin2.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Starting Image:

user posted image

Edited by Venledar

They're cool - thanks for trying. original.gif

but I'm afraid that's not what I'm looking for.

help me out here UA!

I made a scratchy attempt on paint - didn't turn out well though.

post-18521-1125266549_thumb.jpg

Perfected it a little more. I like this one. Still patchy, so artists are welcome to try and exceed it! It will do for now.

post-18521-1125268073_thumb.jpg

well i came up with something completely different

Cropped and resized:

[attachmentid=18162]

The original:

[attachmentid=18163]

i'd like to have kept the angel with spear behind socrates, but it would not save very well at avatar size.

post-2070-1125270406_thumb.jpg

post-2070-1125270452_thumb.jpg

JBC, its a good animation, but posting solely to advertise your topic is spamming.

instead, try adding a link to your sig thumbsup.gif