Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

Can you make me a red tailed hawk swooping,cathing a mouse then landing back into its tree? (P.S if you know what animorphs is a pic of that would be awsome grin2.gif) (P.P.S Ilove Halo So One of them would be awsome to.But i like animorphs way better)

Tobias, ill have a...blink.gif...*gulp*....go original.gif

and Nadal if no-one else wants to then Ill certainly have a go for you too!

Edited by tiddlyjen

Thanks. As you can see i have no avatar yet. I cant find one in the gallareys(sp?).

Edit- You may ask personal questions via the PM system, please dont ask on a topic, its derailing

-UA

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

well i came up with something completely different

Cropped and resized:

Attached Image

The original:

Attached Image

i'd like to have kept the angel with spear behind socrates, but it would not save very well at avatar size.

may I ask UA, What was he holding?

Right I've run out of time today but I started on the Tobius avatar, it's a challenge but it's coming along, here's the work in progress all that's left is to have the Hawk catch the mouse...

post-4461-1125422932_thumb.jpg

apologies guys, i will try and get the avvies up for you but im feeling so sick again i really just dont have the energy sad.gif

will try my best for you guys though

*waves*

ciao

wub.gif Jen xxx

original.gif I'm sure everyone will understand, Jen...

Feel better, sweetie...

apologies guys, i will try and get the avvies up for you but im feeling so sick again i really just dont have the energy sad.gif

will try my best for you guys though

*waves*

ciao

wub.gif Jen xxx

818285[/snapback]

Thanks, Jen for offering. Also, get better soon. I just went to the doctor today after being sick with a ear,respitory, AND a sinius infection the last few days. Hope ye get better

well i came up with something completely different

Cropped and resized:

Attached Image

The original:

Attached Image

i'd like to have kept the angel with spear behind socrates, but it would not save very well at avatar size.

may I ask UA, What was he holding?

816843[/snapback]

he wasnt holding anything before i added the two uzi's. cool.gif

Right I've run out of time today but I started on the Tobius avatar, it's a challenge but it's coming along, here's the work in progress all that's left is to have the Hawk catch the mouse...

817837[/snapback]

barman that is exquisite w00t.gif i cant wait for the finished product.

we need to get a job with warner or disney. I'm sure the fools they have animating for them arent nearly as resourceful as either of us.

great job on the sig btw, i still cant figure how you got all that into 10 compressed frames blink.gif

Thanks for the well wishes guys, just cant seem to shake off whatever i have! disgust.gif

anyway, nadal, here are two types of avvies for you, if it's not at all what you had in mind, feel free not to use mine at all or tell me exactly what you want and ill do my best

yes.gif

user posted image

aaaand then:

user posted image

thumbsup.gif hope you like

*totters back off to bed*

barman that is exquisite  w00t.gif  i cant wait for the finished product.

we need to get a job with warner or disney. I'm sure the fools they have animating for them arent nearly as resourceful as either of us.

great job on the sig btw, i still cant figure how you got all that into 10 compressed frames blink.gif

818572[/snapback]

It'll be done soon, stupid "work" keeps getting in the way w00t.gif

I'd love to work with Pixar, maybe I'll send them examples of my work although I think they work with a few more pixels than 115 x 115 laugh.gif

As for the sig, it started off twice the size and I kept shrinking it and reducing the colours in Ulead till it got below 50kb. When you think about it, it only has a dozen or so base colours in it, maybe less, so who needs the 250 odd colours you start off with. You only need that when animating photos or colour gradients thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the well wishes guys, just cant seem to shake off whatever i have! disgust.gif

anyway, nadal, here are two types of avvies for you, if it's not at all what you had in mind, feel free not to use mine at all or tell me exactly what you want and ill do my best

yes.gif

user posted image

aaaand then:

user posted image

thumbsup.gif hope you like

*totters back off to bed*

818692[/snapback]

Wow, Thanks! *worships his goddess*

Could anyone create an avatar for me .

I am looking for an avitar similar to sisyphus rolling a rock up a mountain, and then running ahead of it as it comes back down the mountain.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave grin2.gif

laugh.gif Quality! Love the zoom in to watch him sweat, nice touch thumbsup.gif

Wow, Thanks! *worships his goddess*

820368[/snapback]

rofl, no worries hun!

*checks to see if Aztec hasnt loaded the shotgun yet!*

Venledar, mighty impressive job, and the finger thing you did for some weirdo named Venledar w00t.gif is mighty impressive!! tongue.gif

wub.gif Jen xxx

p.s....I dont think you're a weirdo! tongue.gif