Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

Cool you have the name "Cook" flash in the upper right corner. Just make it look cool if you would be kind.

May I ask what you're talking about? Do you want cook to flash inthe upper right corner of your sig? or avi?

to tell ya the truth, I think you would need Adobe ImageReady along with photoshop. I'm not sure if you can make the actual frame-by-frame in photoshop, but i don't think you can. With ImageReady, (which usually comes with PS), you can create frame-by-frame animations and save them as GIF's. grin2.gif Cheerio

Thought it was about time I had an avatar change, but I just can't bring myself to get rid of Wee bardude completely so I made some adjustments to my current avatar instead.

So, it used to be drunk bardude, now it's totally utterly spanked off his face bardude thumbsup.gif

i was wondering if you could slow my avatar down a little so my dog hold it out a little longer and then in a little longer

thank you

Cool you have the name "Cook" flash in the upper right corner. Just make it look cool if you would be kind.

May I ask what you're talking about? Do you want cook to flash inthe upper right corner of your sig? or avi?

826737[/snapback]

In my avi.

NP Chris, and angelslave, what do you want exactly? Just all of those pictures in a collage? or a frame by frame going through those pictures? we need specifics so we know exactly what you want my dear grin2.gif

user posted image

I made it a little lighter Green Chris, mainly because the green in the pic just didn't look good, could barley see it since it blends in.. hope it works for ya grin2.gif

EDIT: I got bored and made a few differnt color combos..

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Venledar

Venledar

Could you do me the favor of changing my avatar a little.

I love the closeup with the sweat dripping off the turtle BTW.

When the turtle lifts the rock up the hill, could you change the turtle to chasing the rock back down instead of being chased down the hill.

Thanks

dave

Chrisangelslave, this is what i came up with, if you had something else in mind, then feel free to tell me what you'd like and I'd gladly do it for you!

thumbsup.gif

edit: Barman, rofling fantastic avvie! thumbsup.gif

post-6219-1125994962_thumb.jpg

Edited by tiddlyjen

edit: Barman, rofling fantastic avvie! thumbsup.gif

829430[/snapback]

Nice stuff jen, and thanks but it still needs some cleaning up round the edges, I'm not keen on the Z's I think they need to be better, it'll do for now though... thumbsup.gif

user posted image

there ya go Turtle grin2.gif

829300[/snapback]

Wonderful!!!! grin2.gifgrin2.gif

Many thanks thumbsup.gif

How do I change my av to this one?

Edited by Turtle

Well, first of all, right click on this one and click "save image as". Save it as "turtle" or something on your desktop.

Secondly, At the top of this page click on the "My Controls" Link. And to the left of that page, there will be a related link called "edit avatar settings". Click there, and browse your computer and find the image called "Turtle" on your desktop where you just saved it.

__ Easier way: Go to the My Controls>Edit avatar settings> and in the box where it says "Enter a URL to an online image" enter this into that box:

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/1417/turtlesis29md.gif

That should work.. GL and hope that helps grin2.gif

Just adding to the gallery, I remembered I'd done a few adaptations of my own avatar...

The Original

user posted image

Bardude's birthday

user posted image

Chrimbo Bardude

user posted image

Bardude in space

user posted image

Halloween Bardude

user posted image

...and of course:

Totally off his face Bardude

user posted image

Nxt2Hvn

user posted image

Koriel

user posted image

Edited by thebarman

Well, first of all, right click on this one and click "save image as". Save it as "turtle" or something on your desktop.

Secondly, At the top of this page click on the "My Controls" Link. And to the left of that page, there will be a related link called "edit avatar settings". Click there, and browse your computer and find the image called "Turtle" on your desktop where you just saved it.

__ Easier way: Go to the My Controls>Edit avatar settings> and in the box where it says "Enter a URL to an online image" enter this into that box:

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/1417/turtlesis29md.gif

That should work.. GL and hope that helps grin2.gif

829822[/snapback]

Many thanks!!!

This was awesome! thumbsup.gif

Nxt2Hvn wanted an animation done...

...so here it is, from this:

user posted image

To this:

user posted image

Hope its ok hun, let me know thumbsup.gif

Nxt2Hvn wanted an animation done...