Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

wrighty, its not hard, you have to rotate it in microsoft paint veiwer, Print screen and paste it in Microsoft paint and delete the other bits

wow. Barman that was ace. How did you do that.

It's really not difficult.

you have to rotate it in microsoft paint veiwer, Print screen and paste it in Microsoft paint and delete the other bits

...and that sounds way to complicated, I didn't rotate it at all, nor did I use the print screen button, nor did I delete anything :blink:

All you do is save it to your computer, open it up in paint, then on the menu click "Image" then "flip horizontal".

...done :tu:

It's really not difficult.

...and that sounds way to complicated, I didn't rotate it at all, nor did I use the print screen button, nor did I delete anything :blink:

All you do is save it to your computer, open it up in paint, then on the menu click "Image" then "flip horizontal".

...done :tu:

Totally awesome Barman!!!

Thanks for the instructions!! :tu:

Here's a few I've done:

user posted image

user posted image

Very simple Ulead ones.

In the first one, I drew that sword by hand...

:D

Edited by Pharoah

I cut your avatar down, but with sacrifice to the colors... user posted image

Silly me... I revived the color... and cut it down :Duser posted image

Attention to all:

The animators here do this volutarily. No one gets paid for their work. If you do not like the avatars you are by no means obliged to visit this thread. Your offensive comments have been removed. You might all take the time to familiarise yourself with the forum rules.

ohh........

this forum has rules

I Didn't know that

thankyou for informing me

just don't tell me how to dress

Edited by iac_tracker

Attention to all:

The animators here do this volutarily. No one gets paid for their work. If you do not like the avatars you are by no means obliged to visit this thread. Your offensive comments have been removed. You might all take the time to familiarise yourself with the forum rules.

Thank you! Daughter of the Nine Moons...

I totally appreciate all of the volunteer animators on this forum!!

:tu:

No rights to criticism?

I cut your avatar down, but with sacrifice to the colors... user posted image

I dont see why it needed to be cut down at all....

I was told that the 100KB is only if it is uploaded directly from my computer and hosted by this site..... My avatar was remotely hosted and linked to this site.

I guess not

EDIT:replying to stalingradk

Edited by iac_tracker

Criticism is one thing, telling people how things can be improved or coming up with an idea to make something look good is always welcomed. Telling people to get a life, or saying something is crappy is not criticism. Its down right impolite, and an insult to those who do their best to help people out.

Any more insults like that, to the artist or the person who likes what they receive, and the disher will be dished out a warning.

Do not reply questioning this post, if you wish to ask or complain please PM me.

:tu:

Subby

Pfft! There be no crappy animations here, and I defy anyone to come up with a better crew of animators that will work unpaid around the clock anywhere on the net!

...and that's a bold statement.

double pfft! on them.

This is my Halo 2 emblem.

user posted image

I was wondering if anything could be done with it.

A couple of ideas that I had were:

• make the yin & yang rotate, keeping the background still
  • spin the Yin &Yang much like the Steel Circle emblem keeping the background still
  • Make the background rotate keeping Yin & Yang steady

Or maybe someone has a better idea?

Thanks again in advance the work you do here is awesome and well appreciated by most

I tried and because I9 am new to this I couldn't do it. The above is much better.

Man I suck.

post-21264-1129136457_thumb.jpg

Edited by wrighty

lol, both are good but way too fast (I've already been accused of trying to cause seizures with my current one) :D

sayntbrigid, anyway you can cut the speed down by half?

wrighty, I really liked your idea however the emblem now looks distorted to me (could be just me though)

heres the otherway with the background moving around the yin yang too :

post-24365-1129143421.gif

Edited by sayntbrigid

How do you do that?

I took the original pic and in paint, I rotated the pic 90 degrees four times, and repainted the pink and black so that each color was top, bottom, left and right, and then timed each pic to 20 for the slower one, and 10 for the fast one :)

Edited by sayntbrigid