Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

Good job lads!!!

Guest Lottie

In the meantime, lottie, i know barman did your avatar, so i figure why not mess with your signature

Hey UA thats cool with me, have fun!!

Odinsgirl, I'll give yours a shot. This is fun! thumbsup.gif

Yeaaaah, Once more! I need to change my avatar with this one. I can finally join in on the creations. grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

post-68-1088101500.gif

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

Scar, this is what I've got for now. What do you think?

post-68-1088103513.gif

Hey UA thats cool with me, have fun!!

user posted image

I did wink2.gif

Glad to see you got the animation thing down blue. Good to have another creator on board thumbsup.gif

Maybe we should edit the credit to put you in it. Maybe it should be completely changed (it is a little awkward sized)

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

Scar this is the Baby, you wanted. Hope you like it. I thought it was funny. I don't mind being in the credit list. grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

post-68-1088104803.gif

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You are not allowed to upload that type of file as an avatar or personal photo

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr crying.gifcrying.gif

Ugggggg....Now what ????? this is the 8th time trying

Help

You have to right click - properties, and copy the URL.

HOWEVER,

there's the URL, which ends at the post number, and at the top of the properties list is a number that ends in .gif.

like this: post-51.98491949.gif or something like that.

you need to copy both the URL (http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/post-51) and then add to the end of post-51 or whatever number post it is, the 98491949.gif part.

Hmm. Hard to explain.

******** Testing*******

This is a test of the DURN avatar and signature tongue.gif

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 30 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

***sigh***

I give up

well that just ment you have to wait 30 seconds before thrying to post another reply.

Sunlit_Coyote,

Go into your Avatar Options and select this URL and copy and paste into hi-lighted box.

Then click Update Avatar.

Here's your URL required.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...-1088068790.gif

Edit: Deleted size code, whoa kinda weird going back to beginning of these threads. It's like reliving the past. ph34r.gif I'm feeling the need to comment on these even though we're already in the 100s (pages)

post-68-1088111737.gif

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

Hey barman, I admire your work, so can u make me an avatar?

If you can, make both.

Have you played Blasto(lol), if you have, make this avatar. It shows an Bossk talking about taking over the world. Make him say anything u want(if its apporitate).

Second, make an alien blasting stick men with a raygun!!!

If you could, I'd appreacate it. thumbsup.gif

Hey UA,

I took that annoying strip out of our credit animation, just thought I'd run it by you first before I ask SaRuMaN to change it for us:

post-68-1088154130.gif

Hey barman, I admire your work, so can u make me an avatar?

Second, make an alien blasting stick men with a raygun!!!

Thankyou for your compliments,

I have absolutely no idea what Blasto is, maybe I just lead a sheltered little life so I think it's gonna be the alien blasting stickman one.

I wonder if UA would let me borrow his stickman animation from his old avatar, that could easily be adapted to incorporate an alien and would save time, or maybe he'll do the whole thing for you we'll have to wait and see thumbsup.gif

Sorry guys for not having answer you first, but I was busy. Thanks for the avatar, but I think I should change it because the picture is to small. So thanks again and I like what you have done with the others avatars.

Hello, I was just wondering if you could make a bit of smoke coming out of the end of the cigar in me avatar?

user posted image

ir point, I all for Orginal Pieces  thumbsup.gif

I like the attached image aswell, i was thinking about going back to it , but Ill see what cool stuff you can come up with  thumbsup.gif

OK Scar, original it is...

I thought of the idea about a blade cutting skin, and then as I did that it reminded me of Zoro, so I combined the two idea's and this is what I got...

Edit: OK, this is wierd, the animation below is moving really slowly, on my computer it's very fast but when uploaded it moves quite slowly and doesn't look as good. Also there's 14 frames in the animation and it only takes up 7kb, it should be way more than that. Anyone know why this is??

post-68-1088158735.gif

Edited by thebarman

Hello, I was just wondering if you could make a bit of smoke coming out of the end of the cigar in me avatar?

I suppose that would be possible...

post-68-1088160800.gif

Edited by thebarman

sorry ive been gone so long

No problem using my stickman, As long as i get to do the green alien animation tongue.gif

The attached pic should do fine for copying the stickman

Raven, i'm workin on your avatar

Moonfairie, i think you missed my animation of your avatar PAGE 5! its in here. check it out before you change it

Barman, excellent work so far thumbsup.gif i'm impressed.

Did the photobucket link help? (almost all of my animations have been over 50 kb)

post-68-1088170291.gif

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

sorry ive been gone so long

No problem using my stickman, As long as i get to do the green alien animation  tongue.gif

The attached pic should do fine for copying the stickman

Raven, i'm workin on your avatar

Barman, excellent work so far  thumbsup.gif  i'm impressed.

Did the photobucket link help? (almost all of my animations have been over 50 kb)

I haven't had to use photobucket as yet but I'm sure I will one day, I've managed to keep everything below 50kb so far.

and thanks for the compliments, I guess you should do the alien animation, I'll hold back and wait for another customer.

oh, I've asked SaRuMaN to swap those gif's over so any time soon that annoying line should disappear thumbsup.gif

Edit: And he's done it, thanks SaRuMaN that's great!

Edited by thebarman

Anyone managed to help Sunlit Coyote with hers yet, looks like she still hasn't been able to get her avatar to work, poor things tried about 8 times!

Don't suppose SaRuMaN could do it for her? Although the amount of favours I've asked of him recently he's probably sick of hearing from me! laugh.gif

Edited by thebarman