Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Talking away burns/warts

dpr0105

healers and medicine men/women have done more than remove warts.....perhaps it is all mind over matter if you believe you will get better you will etc.....very interesting story though.....

on a lighter note wouldnt it be easier to go talk to the toads...lol(yes i know warts dont come from toads)

Hmmm? That's an STD though, warts can be caused even by just touching a frog.

Actually no. Warts have nothing to do really with frogs/toads. Thats a myth.

• Like 1

It is definitely true! It is the holy spirit that does the actual healing. Mostly women do inherit the gift because of their compassion and healing. The holy spirit is all around us and the muttering being said is the words of healing from god :). A lot of native American churches know more about the holy spirit than most christian churches because they have a greater connection IMO. Warts are a physical manifestation of negativity and evil, such as diseases and infection. Of course there will always be the physical way of someone actually contracting the disease in the physical body, but this is how demons and evil manifest into physicality.

.... :hmm:

Also seems somewhat sexist.

When I was young a school friend of mine had warts on her hand, and she was convinced that if she put her hand in a fresh cow pat it would get rid of her warts. She was daft enough to try it too! and it didn't work. No surprises there then :D I'll always remember that.

Thank you for the laugh...

When I was young, I had warts all over my hands and legs. and had them for a long time. One day my uncle came over and he noticed them. He said he would buy them from me and gave me 5cent. I really thought nothing about it..but very shortly after that..the warts were gone.

I had a niece that was covered in warts. I bought her warts and they disappeared. They had been burnt off..and still came back. but after I bought her warts..they never returned.

My mother knew about buying warts and I asked her how come she never bought them from her..after all she was her great grandma. She didn't reply so I ask her if she was afraid that she would get the warts..and she replied "yes". :) Recently did this with a nephew that these warts were determined to stay on him..it worked again. Try it.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

although warts are known to be cause by a human papillomavirus, it is well documented throughout history that treating though talking to warts helps.

Actually there are documents about that do back to Pharaohs time, thousands of years ago.

This method was also quite famous during the Middle Ages.

Hypnosis helps treating warts and other things as well.

I'm by myself a hypnotherapist and I had a discussion with a medical doctor about many years ago. He didn't know how can something

mental influence something physical caused by a virus.

He has a point, considering that everything is black or white and physics is totally right. The thing is, modern quantum physics tells us that

things aren't so. Much of what we measure and think is an illusion. As opposed to what we like to think, that we almost have deciphered the

secrets of the universe, we are actually far from being so.

For example, the following article shows that DNA can teleport itself from one medium to another that has no physical contact at all:

DNA Teleportation

There is no scientific explanation for that by now. There are numerous experiments and physical phenomena that has no explanation as well.

In other words, it may eventually take another 100 or 1000 years for humans to understand this phenomenon. In the meanwhile and as long as we

can use it, why not use it and stop trying to find some stupid scientific explanation for everything.

The DNA article was sent by me to a professor in this field and he has no explanation for it.

• 6 months later...

My father had warts on his hands as a child, and his mother (my granny who's still alive, no nonsense and a bit scary!) charmed them off by taking one small stone for each wart to the crossroads late at night. Within a week they'd just crumbled off and left him wart free permanently.

My dad could talk the fire out of a burn. I remember as a child burning my finger. He took my hand in his and told me that the only way it would work was if I believed it would. I believed it - he took my hand and put it up to his mouth and said something (I don't know what!), but my finger never burned again. I'm in my 50's - I can't do it and neither can my brothers...only my dad could.

I've heard there's a shaman in my area who buys warts off people for a penny apiece, and they vanish shortly. I've never had warts talked off, but I have used duct tape to take care of a nasty plantar wart on my foot, and I consider duct tape slightly supernatural for this reason.

• 9 months later...

Hi, I have been struggling with facial warts for a few years. I'm searching for someone who can talk warts off. I'm a college educated dude who passed the CPA Exam and realize it sounds crazy, but I'm also a Christian and believe The BIBLE. Also, I had a relative (dead now) who could talk the burn out.

If anyone could help me with locating someone who could talk warts off, man I would be so grateful!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is in the touching, not in the talking.

I had warts on the back of my hand, which were spreading. A friend's husband said he could touch warts and make them go away.

I was skeptical, but had him touch them anyway. He lightly brushed his fingers over the warts. Within a month they were gone and have not recurred after many years.

Warts are caused by a virus and maybe some people have some sort of anti-viral (possibly wart-specific) property in their make-up.

• 6 years later...

I've had a wart on the tip of my finger almost underneath the nail for 40 years. About 2 weeks ago a wart popped up on my ring finger near the base knuckle on the same hand. Since I am not in favor of a wart distracting my wedding ring, I am on a mission! Last night I pressed garlic and put a patch with a bandaid on both. Within 40 minutes the ring finger started to feel heat and burn a little. It for worse but tolerable. About 2 hours into it my finger tip started to burn. I went to sleep but woke up 30-45 minutes later due to the pain. I ripped the bandages off but that offered no relief. I held my hand up in the air but my hand in the air but my finger tip was THROBBING with pain! I got up and had to ice them both but especially the finger tip. This morning finger tip has no pain to speak of and the wart still appears hearty. The ring finger has a burn the size of the band-aid rectangle, and it hurts like a burn. The wart is a little red. If I decide to do another round, I will try to target the wart specifically and avoid the surrounding skin. May need to use aloe on the ring finger.

I will follow up with updates.

IMG_20190706_104934.jpg

IMG_20190706_104904.jpg

I had a nasty wart on my middle knuckle for a couple years. Went to a dermatologist, and he used some nitroglycerin. OMG that was so painful, especially as it defrosted. It made a huge blister. 

As horrible as that was at least I was rid of it, or so I thought. The root ended up being so deep that I had to do it all over again a few weeks later. 

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I had a nasty wart on my middle knuckle for a couple years. Went to a dermatologist, and he used some nitroglycerin. OMG that was so painful, especially as it defrosted. It made a huge blister. 

As horrible as that was at least I was rid of it, or so I thought. The root ended up being so deep that I had to do it all over again a few weeks later. 

Don't you mean liquid nitrogen? 

A seven-ish year necropost.

Edited by XenoFish

3 hours ago, AlexAlex said:

I've had a wart on the tip of my finger almost underneath the nail for 40 years. About 2 weeks ago a wart popped up on my ring finger near the base knuckle on the same hand. Since I am not in favor of a wart distracting my wedding ring, I am on a mission! Last night I pressed garlic and put a patch with a bandaid on both. Within 40 minutes the ring finger started to feel heat and burn a little. It for worse but tolerable. About 2 hours into it my finger tip started to burn. I went to sleep but woke up 30-45 minutes later due to the pain. I ripped the bandages off but that offered no relief. I held my hand up in the air but my hand in the air but my finger tip was THROBBING with pain! I got up and had to ice them both but especially the finger tip. This morning finger tip has no pain to speak of and the wart still appears hearty. The ring finger has a burn the size of the band-aid rectangle, and it hurts like a burn. The wart is a little red. If I decide to do another round, I will try to target the wart specifically and avoid the surrounding skin. May need to use aloe on the ring finger.

Topical garlic just causes burns. It doesn't kill the internal virus. Go to the doctor.

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Don't you mean liquid nitrogen? 

A seven-ish year necropost.

lol yes I did. 

After 18 hours after aloe leaf. I think the wart will fall off. However severe burn surrounding. I would not recommend garlic unless you are able to target the wart specifically. The surrounding skin will be burned!

The wart on my finger tip was unscathed, and the surrounding skin sensitive.

IMG_20190707_134004.jpg

On 2/16/2010 at 4:05 PM, dpr0105 said:

Once while I was spending time with my grandmother she told me that she could talk warts off of people. After this I was curious to see it in action. So I told one of my cousins about it and asked her if she had ever seen her do it. My cousin replied no but told me she had a wart on her finger and would give grandma a shot to see if it really worked or not. So we both went over to my grandmothers house and told her about it. Upon seeing the wart she immediately put her hand on it and started mumbling stuff under her breath in a really low tone of voice. After about 30 minutes to an hour she stopped and said that it was done. The wart was still there. After about a week, the wart had completely vanished. I'm just wondering if anyone has any stories or insights to people doing things like this. Also, I have heard of people being able to talk the fire/burn out of someone. Say you have a really bad sunburn. They do something to the same affect and talk it away making your sunburn not hurt anymore. Supposedly it works with any type of burn. I've never actually seen anyone do this but i'm curious to see if others have heard of people like this. Thank you.

I talked to a really bad sunburn once...or twice...okay several times...I always talked to my sunburns...I told them things...things I wouldn't ever say to anyone else...called them names I wouldn't even want anyone to even know I knew.  And...after about a week...they were gone. So..it works.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2010 at 10:05 PM, dpr0105 said:

Once while I was spending time with my grandmother she told me that she could talk warts off of people. After this I was curious to see it in action. So I told one of my cousins about it and asked her if she had ever seen her do it. My cousin replied no but told me she had a wart on her finger and would give grandma a shot to see if it really worked or not. So we both went over to my grandmothers house and told her about it. Upon seeing the wart she immediately put her hand on it and started mumbling stuff under her breath in a really low tone of voice. After about 30 minutes to an hour she stopped and said that it was done. The wart was still there. After about a week, the wart had completely vanished. I'm just wondering if anyone has any stories or insights to people doing things like this. Also, I have heard of people being able to talk the fire/burn out of someone. Say you have a really bad sunburn. They do something to the same affect and talk it away making your sunburn not hurt anymore. Supposedly it works with any type of burn. I've never actually seen anyone do this but i'm curious to see if others have heard of people like this. Thank you.

Do you know anything about quantum entanglement? The idea is two microscopic objects which have been in contact with each other can maintain a connection even once separated and miles apart.

If you do your digging into witchcraft, voodoo, and the occult, you will discover they too had that believe. The difference is they believed it applied to objects of all sizes. They called it the Occult Law of Contagion https://howlingpixel.com/i-en/Law_of_contagion

In the Middle Ages if you had a wart you would go to your local witch. She would get an eel, cut it in half, rub one of the bleeding ends on your wart, then go outside and bury that half the eel in the ground. As it rotted away then your wart would die and drop off. May I recommend trying it with some steak from your local shop?

• Confused 1

Do NOT try this at home! 

I tried crushed patch garlic Saturday night it was on my skin for less than 3 hours. You can read previous post. But since then I have put an aloe leaf on it changing the leaf every 12-18 hours. It's not a good situation. Blister is thin as crepe paper and the burn is deep. Pics don't do it justice. The burn is purple. I'm only 48 hours into this healing process. 

IMG_20190708_195502.jpg

On 7/6/2019 at 2:11 PM, preacherman76 said:

The root ended up being so deep that I had to do it all over again a few weeks later. 

Warts don't actually have roots. Old myth.

On 7/6/2019 at 11:04 AM, AlexAlex said:

I will follow up with updates.

Garlic is great for toothaches, not so much for warts

On 2/16/2010 at 3:24 PM, Paramys said:

please find out peeps i want to know how to do this ihave a very annoying wart that wont go no matter what i do or what i put on it ive even cut it away and ive frozen it and used all the meds for it and it wont go and i will try anything as it hurts and is unsightly so please help this guy and give us a guide pleeeeeeeeeaaaasssssseeeeeeee thank you

You may be lacking in minerals or vitamins that your body needs.  Warts are usually caused by a virus.  Talk to a doctor about this.  I have known people who have chronic problems with warts and going to the doctor for help was the only way they were able get rid of them.