Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Report: U.S. hostage beheaded in Saudi Arabia

Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny, I see you bought what Fenris said... too bad... I though of you highly to this point. Didn't take you for a believer in lies.  dontgetit.gif

I didn't buy anything. I made up my own opinion of your previous posts.

Regardless, it was out of line. I apologize.

edited to reflect an addition in Erikl's last post...

Edited by fluffybunny

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• Druidus

• Fluffybunny

• wunarmdscissor

Alright guys! We need to shape this up now! We can't afford to have anymore name-calling regardless of who it comes from. I'm not pointing at anyone and I include myself in this but let's try to tone down the intensity of this thread so as it doesn't get locked. I hope you agree with me that we need to do this.

Yea earthygirl! thumbsup.gif ...A gal after my own heart. This is an example of the many Americans' point of view. I wish we had more like you on the forum.

Erikl...you are bringing the house down. You make a lot of sense....finally someone who knows what they are talking about. original.gif

Fenris....are you going to head up that brigade?!...that one against America, if we continue to step out of line? laugh.gif Really, Fenris, as Erikl said, you haven't even stepped on shore, over there, in Saudi Arabia and probably not, here, in America, either. whistling2.gif ........And, you talk about Bush's ego.

Anyway, this is an exciting thread, I hope as Druidus said, we can keep it open.

Edited by Babs

Wow! Guess who's in town?! Right now! You got it...."our president!"....(Not far from me, as I speak).

There's quite a stir here in our city today, in Ohio. wub.gif Flags on every pole and ribbons on every tree, car and bush. laugh.gif No pun intended.

We love you Bush! wub.gifwub.gif

BUSH!, BUSH!, BUSH!....U.S.A.! U.S.A.! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Just caught the CNN war room with Wolf Blitzer....big question of the day...

"Can the Saudis be trusted?"

....poll says "NO".

Edited by Babs

CNN is liberal.

The only person who has posted anything intelligent and relevant in this whole thread is Erikl but a couple of others, Fenris and Wurm for example, either will not or cannot comprehend that others have an opinion.

You're saying... that I didn't post anything intelligent... and relevant? crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Your so cruel crying.gif

laugh.gif lol

Oh an BTW lottie the fact is that i fully understood and can completley comprehen what joc posted.

Thats exactly why i couldnt ignore it.

His opinion was racist bull****. So i told him. I'll Forward you the P.M that he sent me detailing exaclty what he posted if you need any proof of his racism.

I still offer no apologies for flaming a racist.

If you read my post as well you'll notice that on more than one occasion ive tried to bring the thread back onto the subject.

Edited by wunarmdscissor

Joc i resorted to name calling afetr you snet me your disgusting IM in which you told me exactly what you put on the thread about the saudis.

wun- You wanted to know what he said. Maybe you should check your feelings at the door, and make sure you always watch what you ask for... ohmy.gifwink2.gif

This shouldn't be a gang up on Joc thing here. Try thinking for yourselves instead of going with the majority..

Reese

Jumps in and chants with Babs.....

BUSH

BUSH

BUSH

BUSH

USA, USA, USA, USA

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Nxt2Hvn

We love you Bush! 

BUSH!, BUSH!, BUSH!....U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

Jumps in and chants with Babs.....

BUSH

BUSH

BUSH

BUSH

USA, USA, USA, USA

Way to stay on topic guys thumbsup.gif

Getting back to the topic:

A South Korean man is currently being held by Terrorists demanding that S.Korea not send any troops into the Iraq theater. The S. Korean government insists that they will send troops. This man is now in danger of the same fate as Nick Berg,

and Mr. Johnson.

Others are reportedly being held as well. These are sad, sad, times....

....is it really possible that these days are the beginning of the end of the era of modern civilization? *heavy sigh*

....is it really possible that these days are the beginning of the end of the era of modern civilization? *heavy sigh*

Despite the misery some men are currently inflicting on their fellow man at the moment, joc, I would have to say 'no'.

Sadly, we are just very good at being evil! disgust.gif

Oh I disagree Stamford...this is going to get bigger.

Back to topic. The Saudi security police lended a helping hand to al Qaeda in the abduction of Johnson. Word from the liberal media has it that they lended police cars and uniforms for the kidnapping. whistling2.gif

That was great, Nxt2Hvn! original.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I agree with you reese. I think those people that said bad things about joc had to do that when he wasn't here to defend himself; they ganged up on him....a sign of cowardice.

S. Korean hostage killed. The terrorists can't beat the U.S. in other ways, so they have to resort to this. They are cowards and stupid and we're gonna get um!

....sorry, p***ed off right now. po.gif

Edited by Babs

I think those people that said bad things about joc had to do that when he wasn't here to defend himself; they ganged up on him....a sign of cowardice.

Well I guess that since many countries went into Iraq and "ganged up on it" then all those countries are cowardly, by your own (il)logic. I was the first to post that his post contained racist statements. I never attacked him on a personally level but what I said was what I saw. I never expected anyone else to join in, but they are justified in doing so.

They are cowards and stupid and we're gonna get um!

It isn't there fault that they are brought up with a deep hate for certain things. I think they have a right to be cowardly considering that the country they want to go against could easily and soundly trounce them in only a few weeks. They don't, however, have a right to kill anyone.

Edited by Druidus

I guess we can start calling this the hostage thread. sad.gif

Druidus...We went into Iraq to rid the world of terrorism. The countries that went into Iraq didn't gang up on Iraq, they went there to help us stamp out terrorism.

Edited by Babs

This beheading stuff is getting ridiculous! I mean come on, these are sick people. All I know is that these incidents just go to prove why we are over there trying to stop all the maddness in their countries. Those, I can't even call them people, ph34r.gif terrorists need to be stopped, and so what if they don't have "weapons of mass destruction", they themselves are evil, ignorant, sorry excuses for life, and ARE capable of mass destruction. They don't need atomic bombs to do damage, they're savage beasts who saw off innocent peoples heads with no remorse. They all deserve to die. I personally don't think we should help out Iraq anymore, they don't want us there, which is why all this is happening. thumbsup.gif Let them rebuild their own country, or blow themselves up, who cares. Enough is enough, our men shouldn't be dying for their cause, expecially when they don't want us to help them. disgust.gif

I really see this war on terror getting bigger, until it requires serious intervention.

I guess the terrorists are communicating with us...

"Does this mean you boys won't go by the Geneva Convention?" devil.gif

Edited by Babs

Druidus...We went into Iraq to rid the world of terrorism. The countries that went into Iraq didn't gang up on Iraq, they went there to help us stamp out terrorism.

I posted what I did, to help stop racism. Am I any different then the countries who went into Iraq. What we did was justified by what he did. It is the same situation only with different magnitudes. Iraqs leader does something wrong, countries move in to stop him. Joc says something wrong (racist) and people move in to stop him. No difference except for magnitude.

Joc says something wrong (racist) and people move in to stop him. No difference except for magnitude.

thumbsup.gif

Unfortunately you are Canadian. It doesn't work for you. Sorry. Only Americans, andon a good day, the Brits. I'm sorry but you've stepped over the line.

Liberation forces are on their way to Canada as we speak... tongue.gif

I didn't name names. I think you understand me. I don't remember what you said Druidus, I remember people calling names..."fool" for one. This is what I am referring to.

Edited by Babs

Unfortunately you are Canadian. It doesn't work for you. Sorry. Only Americans, andon a good day, the Brits. I'm sorry but you've stepped over the line.

Liberation forces are on their way to Canada as we speak...

laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

I haven't called anyone a name either, Druidus. "Pardon me, do you want your medal now or later? grin2.gif