Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Report: U.S. hostage beheaded in Saudi Arabia

Fluffybunny

Who gave the terrorists the right to SLAM our country!

A lot of the world have just about had their fill of America...what does that mean, Fenris?

The terrorists don't have a dratted country to invade... or are you conveniently forgetting that?

It wasn't the Iraqis that brought down the WTC, nor was it the Saudi's... it was a terrorist organisation that has no fixed country of origin (Although they where using afganistan as a training base... but you already invaded them!).

I mean just what I said, if America trys invading Saudi with such a feeble excuse there won't just be Muslims fighting them... this kind of warmongering and invading countrys on false pretences is something the world has seen before...... From Nazi Germany!

disgust.gif I think the U.S. has got to stop being the worlds policeman and start taking care of its own citizins. We contribute money to damn near every country in the world and feed even more. We have to stop worrying about world opinion and just do whatever it takes to insur the safety of our citizens living and working in foreign countries. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• Druidus

• Fluffybunny

• wunarmdscissor

I wanna know what joc said.

Joc said some racist crap about saudi's as a whole.

These killers are nothin but animals.

Ummm... Humans are animals. Specifically, we are:

Animalia

Chordata

Vertebrata

Mammalia

Theria

Eutheria

Primates

Anthropoidea

Hominoidea

Hominidae

Homo

Sapiens

You wouldnt even treat an animal the way they treated that poor man.

Right. I would treat the animal as I would expect to be treated. I treat them as equal, as I do everyone. Because we are no better and no worse. We share the planet, and they have the same rights to life we do.

There is no excuse for what they did .

None .

I would suppose that there are several solid beliefs held by these people, that made them think that what they were doing is right. In esscence, they brainwashed themselves. They do not deserve to die, or anything like that. What they desperately need is therapy. Intense therapy. Not hate and condemnation to death by others. That makes us just as bad as them.

Edited by Druidus

Nothing I said here or anywhere else shows me as:

A. right-wing.

B. fundamentalist

C. generilization of an entire population.

Too busy laughing at it to go through in detail but....

If America would rid the Saudi people from the Saud family, and make Saudi Arabia a democracy, they would win the war on terror.

Nicely covers all three of those! Newsflash, the majority of Saudi's are quite happy with the form of government they have, its pure arrogance to assume your way is better..... but then its what you have a tendency to do, even if it means turning a blind eye to the worst forms of human rights abuse!

Lightumup wrote:

I think that the U.S. has got to stop being the worlds policeman and start taking care of it's own citizens. We contribute money to damn near every country in the world and feed even more. We have to stop worrying about world opinion and just do whatever it takes to insure the safety of our citizens living and woking in foreign countries.

thumbsup.gif Thanks for sharing that; I've been wanting to say that, myself, for a long time. And that scorched earth policy, thumbs up on that one, too.

You know what you need to do then. Vote Kerry!

But wait, will that really change anything...?

My husband and I was just speaking of this today.

We both agree that the americans need to just go in, and take care of this matter once and for all! mad.gif Why are we wasting the lives of americans?What are we waiting for? I say don't give them any kind of warning, just go in, and wipe them all out. It's not klike we don't have the technology and weapons to do it! Why not go ahead, and behead all of the Saudi Arabia captives that we have? I say,"All's fair in love, and war!" They want war, so I say,"Give it to them!!" devil.gif Either go in wipe them all out, or give up and go home! What's this,"We can't do this and we can't do that crap?!" Just because we're Americans don't mean stand still and watch while other americans get beheaded!! That's crazy!! I thought the army was suppose to protect civilians?? disgust.gif I guess not! I agree with you that have said,"An Eye For An Eye!"

So, all the thousands of innocent people that were killed in the massive and unnessesary bombing of Iraq wasn't enough?

Considering we've lost two now, and they've lost thousands, i'd say if you wanted to make it fair we'd have to send alot more innocent men for the beheading.

I wanna know what joc said.

What joc said was about the most vile thing I have heard on this forum about the whole of the Saudi people.

It surprised even me.

I tried to think of a way to word it so that it could be posted, I think it says a lot about where joc is coming from. I couldn't come up with anything that would be appropriate for the forum that still got the point across. Just think of a string of half a dozen hateful, derogatory, racist mentality comments strung together. Something that makes Erikl seem "fair and balanced" in his reporting of the palestinians. Really.

Why are we wasting the lives of americans?

You say that as if Americans are better then people from less developed eastern countries.

I say don't give them any kind of warning, just go in, and wipe them all out.

What you speak of is called "genocide". It's generally frowned upon around the world and is comparable to what Hitler wanted. Not to mention the countless lives lost, which is wrong in all ways.

And you consider that honourable? Or fair? Do you really want to drag the U.S. deeper into it's own pile of excrement?

It's not klike we don't have the technology and weapons to do it!

So basically what you're saying, is that if a person or group is stronger then another, they should beat the sh** out of them?

Why not go ahead, and behead all of the Saudi Arabia captives that we have?

Almost definately a racist comment. Do you want to sink down to the level of a common terrorist? Do you value the life that little?

I say,"All's fair in love, and war!"

No. You are wrong. Life should be preserved at all costs.

They want war, so I say,"Give it to them!!"  Either go in wipe them all out, or give up and go home!

Indeed...

What's this,"We can't do this and we can't do that crap?!"

It's called "humane treatment". We can't just go out and attack someone merely because terrorists harm people from our country.

Just because we're Americans don't mean stand still and watch while other americans get beheaded!! That's crazy!!

You're logic is incredulous! It's infallable! whistling2.gif

I thought the army was suppose to protect civilians??  I guess not!

Indeed, the army is supposed to. I agree with you on the point that they are not protecting civilians. They are merely the extended arm of a very greedy country.

I agree with you that have said,"An Eye For An Eye!"

Our code of laws happens to have progressed considerably since Hammurabi's time.

Edited by Druidus

What you speak of is called "genocide". It's generally frowned upon around the world and is comparable to what Hitler wanted. Not to mention the countless lives lost, which is wrong in all ways.

We are going to have to stop agreeing like this Dru! People are gonna start talking wink2.gif

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's starting to see parallels with that historic situation where a small and blinkered man with an oversized ego got his country wrapped up in nationalistic bull**** and started Invading other countrys on spurious reasons. Human rights abuses and general bigotry level of a vocal segment of their society seem to be following the same pattern too.

I'm 'hopeing' that the average American is a little more politicaly astute that the average German was back then and that they get that freak out of office before his draws them further down that road!.... see I do DO the 'unfounded optimism' thang occassionaly wink2.gif

Though its Americans like Fluffy Bunny that give 'some' justification for that optimism.... I just hope there are enough of them!

Edited by Fenris

What joc said was about the most vile thing I have heard on this forum about the whole of the Saudi people.

I knew it wouldve been .

I could see through his bull**** from the start to be honest and i was just waiting for a racist outburst.

The guy is clueless.

i could tell it from earlier posts.

It was especially clear in that World War 2 post a few months ago his illeducation clearly shone through there.

I know a few more.

BTW about erikl i understand him , hes clearly a very well educated individual and has very good reason for his way of seein given situations. I wouldnt tar him with the same brush as JOC that guys just a racist fool.

BTW same goes for you earthygirl.

Why isnt there more americans lioke fluffybunny.

And by the way fluffy bunny has actually served in combat for his country before people like BABS start callin the guy a traitor.

Druidas pretty much took apart earthygirl's post and made a fool of her.

However in general here lack of education about the outside world is her downfall.

I bet she and joc and the rest like kellalor and babs arent bad people but there and americans in general lack of knowledge on bothe world history and current events is shocking.

Theyd probably be surprised that iraqis had runnin water before the americans went in.

Its that bad.

Theyre the kind of people who believe (wether they say it or not) that America single handedly won WW1 & WW2.

There is and never will be an excuse for what those animals did to that poor guy.

However we cant just tar an entire people with their disgusting brush.

You know thats what hitler did......

Im so dissapointed with teh fact that the DDay invations anniversary was only a couple of weeks ago MOST americans dont even understand why they HAD to happen.

They dont seem to understand that the rants of JOC, BABS, and EARTHYGIRL are exactly what those thousands of people died trying to prevent.

Its so sad.

I wouldnt tar him with the same brush as JOC that guys just a racist fool.

BTW same goes for you earthygirl.

I don't think it was in good taste to say what I said about the Saudis and Aslin was acting appropriately by editing the text. I have however, never, called anyone names on this forum. This is about the umpteenth time you have resorted to such childish behavior. Why is it that the libs always resort to name calling? huh.gif

Why is it that the libs always resort to name calling? huh.gif

That was a good one joc...Very funny...

Wasn't what you said about the Saudis' "name calling"?

*hopes this does not evolve into yet another flamewar*

I don't think it was in good taste to say what I said about the Saudis and Aslin was acting appropriately by editing the text.

Thank you joc.... I may not agree with much that you post but you get cudos at least for acknowledging that you went to far rather than what we see a lot of the time with people trying to argue with the mods!

Hope for you yet wink2.giftongue.gifthumbsup.gif

Thanks guys, you said what i did not have the patience to say.

I hate people who think Americans are better people than the rest of the humans in the world. They are exactly the same. NO one in the world deserves to be murdered. No Americans, no Iraqs, no Scots, no Japanese, no NOBODY. Everyone is equal. The things that are happening in Iraq are NO worse than the thousands of horrible crimes Americans commit, and bad people all over the world commit.

End.

Guest Lottie

Please, This thread is about another murder of an innocent man in the most brutal, barbaric and inhumane way. For once can we stop flexing muscle over politics and shouting at eachother.

user posted image

Edited by Lottie

Too busy laughing at it to go through in detail but....

Again, case. This just proves my point - you blame me for things but you don't have any real case. Just name-calling.

Nicely covers all three of those! Newsflash, the majority of Saudi's are quite happy with the form of government they have, its pure arrogance to assume your way is better.....

Ha?

How does this shows me to be a racist?

Because I know what is going on in Saudi Arabia?

Because I want the Saudi people to be free from a Taliban-like fundementalist regime (which I belive will not only make their lives better, but will also make the wold safer)?

Just because you don't know anything about how the Saudi people live, doesn't make people who actually know what they are talking about and suggesting ideas on how to improve their life racists.

but then its what you have a tendency to do, even if it means turning a blind eye to the worst forms of human rights abuse!

LOL! grin2.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

This just shows how much you know about what's going on in Saudi Arabia?

Human rights? talk to the Saudi royal family about it and they'll chop your head off.

Again you show your utter ignorance Erikl

Firstly, you ain't worth arguing with, your a bigot who isn't interested in facts unless they fit into your blinkered world view.

Yes you are a racist (Anti-palestinian... even anti-arab) or at the very least an imperialist, you have no comprehention, let alone understanding of cultures other than your own and you arrigantly assume the right for your country and America to impose your world view onto other parts of the globe regardless of their culture or the kind of government/society they want. You know NOTHING about Saudi society other than as the focus for your hatred. It doesn't 'make the world safer' as trying to impose your culture on theirs provokes the kind of resentment which makes it easy for extreamists like Bin laden to recruit nieve angry youngsters into his terrorist organisation ego making the world MUCH LESS SAFE!

You haven't a CLUE!

And on your final point, that is their judicial system, part of their culture.... America also has the death penalty.... doesn't matter to the corpe whether it was killed by an axe or by leathal injection..... another example of your blinkered and selective world view.

As I say, you ain't worth arguing with, but I will continue to slap down your ignorant, bigoted and one sided bull**** on occassion rather than let folks assume your correct simply because its often the only PoV one given as people seem to be getting fed up of responding to your tripe.

Guest Lottie

Actually Erikl has put forward an articulate, intelligent argument and I for one agree with most of what he has said for a change. thumbsup.gif

doesn't matter to the corpe whether it was killed by an axe or by leathal injection

you do realise they aren't a corpse while they are in the process of being killed

getting stoned to death isn't exactly a pleasant way to go

Again you show your utter ignorance Erikl

Firstly, you ain't worth arguing with, your a bigot who isn't interested in facts unless they fit into your blinkered world view.

Again, as I expected, no case. Just name-calling.

Yes you are a racist (Anti-palestinian... even anti-arab)

Where? show me where? on the other hand, I can show you atleast five different posts where I specifically showed that I'm not an Anti-Palestinian.

On a side note - my country is being attacked by Palestinian terrorists, so ofcourse you can't expect me to show much sympathy... I don't hate them, but I don't want to kiss 'em either.

or at the very least an imperialist,

Again, you show that your case against me is biased by your anti-Israelism and anti-Zionism. No real case.

you have no comprehention,

of what? of your hatred?

let alone understanding of cultures other than your own

LOL! and exacly how do you show your respect to other cultures?

What other non-European language do you know?

Thought so.

I speak at least three languages, Hebrew, Arabic and English, and I'm currently learning Slovio and Esperanto. I have Assyrian friends, I talked to many Arabs, and I spoke with Druzes.

My interest is other cultures, history and mythologies. So I actually am familiar with many cultures, particulary with those of my neighbors (ie Arabs).

and you arrigantly assume the right for your country and America to impose your world view onto other parts of the globe regardless of their culture or the kind of government/society they want

Exacly when did my country impose it's culture on other people? heck! we even have multi-culture education system for our own minorities.

On the other hand, why don't you bother your French neighbors who impose French culture on their own native minorities (not immigrants), such as the Brythons, Corsicans, Basques etc..

America, on the other hand, have the right to make sure they wouldn't be attacked again. And if this includes the liberation of the Saudis from their own opressor regime, I welcome it.

You know NOTHING about Saudi society other than as the focus for your hatred.

Again, you only bash. You always says I'm wrong, but I'm the only one who wrote here some actual info about Saudi society. The only thing you did is to bash me, say I'm wrong, but no real info nor case.

Grow up.

It doesn't 'make the world safer' as trying to impose your culture on theirs

My culture? last time I checked, this was Western culture, your own culture, MADE IN EUROPE AND IMPROVED IN USA. And again, I do not "impose" cultures on other people. As a matter of fact, I believe that you are the racist here, because you can't believe that the Arabs can have free democracy or free society. You believe that they were meant to be oppressed forever, for some unknown reason. I don't belive this is true. Look at Turkey - it has a Western society and democracy while still keeping their own Muslim culture.

Lebanon was a democracy before the PLO and Baathist Syria raped it and turned it into an Afghanistan-like terror state.

provokes the kind of resentment which makes it easy for extreamists like Bin laden to recruit nieve angry youngsters into his terrorist organisation ego making the world MUCH LESS SAFE!

This is simply wrong.

First, look at Iran - they have their own Islamic state, and still spread terror.

Islamic militarism is not because Western presence in the ME, this is just and excuse. It is also an excuse used by Arab dictators to excuse their own failure - "Don't blame us! it is the Americans! the Zionists!".

You fall for terrorist proganda too easily.

You haven't a CLUE!

Again and again you repeat that, but you don't have any case nor any real argument to support that. And still, you show no knowledge in Saudi life. Only knowledge in name-calling and bashing over the internet.

And on your final point, that is their judicial system, part of their culture.... America also has the death penalty.... doesn't matter to the corpe whether it was killed by an axe or by leathal injection..... another example of your blinkered and selective world view.

Oh! come on! this is just pure demagogue! Although I do not support death penalty, there's a big, no, HUGE difference between how and why people are being executed in America. This is either shows your lack of knowledge again, or that you are an anti-American bigot.

As I say, you ain't worth arguing with, but I will continue to slap down your ignorant, bigoted and one sided bull**** ...

Ahhh... * SIGH *... again name-calling, bashing, but no real case nor real arguments....

This is simply pathetic... an yet disturbing... huh.gif

Edited by Erikl

Something that makes Erikl seem "fair and balanced" in his reporting of the palestinians. Really.

Fluffybunny, I see you bought what Fenris said... too bad... I though of you highly to this point. Didn't take you for a believer in lies. dontgetit.gif

Joc i resorted to name calling afetr you snet me your disgusting IM in which you told me exactly what you put on the thread about the saudis.

I dont care if i am resorting to name calling.

You are a bigot and a racist and your post proved that to me.

I have no regret in telling you exactly what you are, mor over its now obvious to me that behind your thinly veiled posts you are a bigot and an illeducated one at that.

Erikl

I have called you a bigot in the past. I dont believe that to be the case anymore.

I think sometimes you step over the line , however at least thats understandable for you.

You are obviously very highly educated as well.

Anyway the poor guy is still dead , maybe we should start talkin about ways in which we can prevent this.

The stategy we are employin just now clearly isnt workin. Its even makin things worse.

Guest Lottie

I am really annoyed by this thread. You lot need to grow up. Name calling and shouting at eachother only proves this. This thread has turned into rage and hatred towards eachother and there is enough of that in the world already let alone on this site. The only person who has posted anything intelligent and relevant in this whole thread is Erikl but a couple of others, Fenris and Wurm for example, either will not or cannot comprehend that others have an opinion. Who are the bigots now?