Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Geokinesis/kinesis's

Envision

Hello, I am new to this forum. I was introduced to this forum by Kineto. He says you guys do not believe in "kinesis's". I want to get into a couple of things on my ran before I actually talk about anything.

You have no right to say what does and does not exist. Can you show me proof that there is a pluto. Or are you basing this off scientists? Same applies to psionics. We go by experience, not by bold guesses. And 33% of the population believes in God, when there is no proof he exists. So, before you say we can't believe in this, you should look at yourselves and what you believe in. I have never BEEN to China, so I actually have no proof it actually exists. Funny how that happens right? Yeah, think about it.

So, please don't say it's not real. You can bring me rocks from Pluto, and I can deny it's soem stupid rock you picked off the floor. You can show my blurt pictures, and I can say PHOSTOSHOP. You can show me videos, and I can say it's faked. You have to believe what you believe, that's what it comes down to.

I'm not here to fight, nor am I here to convince. I am here to enlighten. To you there may be no difference, but there is. I am sure you will all want proof, so I happily will present it. It's not much, but it's right. A post on my telekinesis forum...

« Reply #237 on: February 11, 2010, 06:39:57 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove

Entry 89: Some Geokinesis going on.

GK: I sat on my bed and closed my eyes. I connected my palms to the earth and used them as receivers. I sent energy saying "Will anything happen to the Earth that will be major within 7 days?" I said my left was no, and right was yes. I got a tingling in my right, so I then sent energy saying "Will it happen in the Northern on Southern Hemisphere?" I said North was left, southern was right. I got a tingling in my right again, so I sent energy saying "Will it happen in the America area, or more of the Europe/Asia area?" I got a slight tingling in my left, which I put as America area, and a good tingling in the right, which was Europe and Asia. So, I'll be on the lookout for anything happening.

--------------------------

Guess what happened 6 hours later?

« Reply #240 on: February 12, 2010, 03:30:49 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove

Entry 90:

I just check this, pretty big Earthquake in Greece.

5.3 2010/02/11 21:56:31 34.085 25.407 14.0 CRETE, GREECE

This actually happened 6 hours or so after I posted.

----------------

So, you guys wanna fight that legit proof, go ahead. You guys do not know what you are fighting against. I have studied this for a year. If you would open your minds to the possibilities just a bit, you would understand. I'm not saying everyone that comes here and says they can do something is legit, but I promise I am. If you can't take that promise, your loss.

The main for this topic was an introduction (So, hello everyone) and any questions about Gk or any other Kinesis. Have a spectacular day everyone.

(Haha, this isn't really a basic of what I wanted it to be. Sorry, this is more of a topic for asking questions. Sorry, but if people wish, I will post a couple guides I made myself, myself so they are not stupid or fake, to help people with Geokinesis,)

Edited by Envision

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Envision

• Agent. Mulder

• eqgumby

• Mattshark

you are interesting sadly your post isn't not saying anything but you should pm me we should chat some time

you are interesting sadly your post isn't not saying anything but you should pm me we should chat some time

Yes, yes. It's not really a message, but more or less a place to ask questions for people who are curious. Even if you believe it's not real you might as well ask someone who has experience with it and knowledge with it to see what it is all about. I suggest everyone at least try's this out, and you will realize how wrong skeptics are.

And I would be glad to talk to you in a chat or PM me.

Hello, I am new to this forum. I was introduced to this forum by Kineto. He says you guys do not believe in "kinesis's". I want to get into a couple of things on my ran before I actually talk about anything.

You have no right to say what does and does not exist. Can you show me proof that there is a pluto. Or are you basing this off scientists? Same applies to psionics. We go by experience, not by bold guesses. And 33% of the population believes in God, when there is no proof he exists. So, before you say we can't believe in this, you should look at yourselves and what you believe in. I have never BEEN to China, so I actually have no proof it actually exists. Funny how that happens right? Yeah, think about it.

So, please don't say it's not real. You can bring me rocks from Pluto, and I can deny it's soem stupid rock you picked off the floor. You can show my blurt pictures, and I can say PHOSTOSHOP. You can show me videos, and I can say it's faked. You have to believe what you believe, that's what it comes down to.

You have a pretty good point ` :yes: .... though I'm still definetly a skeptic of the kinesis's but hey I've been wrong before, anything's possible right? :)

Edited by miles powers

Exactly. Everything is possible. And being a skeptic is okay. I like people who question things. No question is bad. But when it comes to skeptics who belittle people and act mean are not tolerable, in my opinion.

Exactly. Everything is possible. And being a skeptic is okay. I like people who question things. No question is bad. But when it comes to skeptics who belittle people and act mean are not tolerable, in my opinion.

You've got the right attitude! :tu:

Why thank you. I find it people who start to fight with people make people sound less creditable. I am open to all opinions. Life is to short to fight. I just want people to learn the real way what is behind all of this, not some kid who comes here pretending he can do stuff and makes people even more skeptical. I also hope I may make some friends here also, we all have our own beliefs, that shouldn't stop us from being friendly. :D

Haha, no. Geokinesis, which is the manipulation of Earth Energy. Which reminds me to say. NEVER believe people who add random things and put -kinesis to it. Like, Keyboardkinesis is not real. Or lampkinesis. Just as a good hint that it's probably made up. But I'm sure common sense tells all of us that already ;)

Envision.... if you think about it, that wasn't geokinesis, that would be classified as a type of divination which is not a 'kinesis' if you think about it. As has been explained before, a type of kinesis would be that in which is altered.

No, it wouldn't. Like I said, Geokinesis is the manipulation of Earth Energy. I used Earth Energy to connect myself to the Earth and feel it. If it was ESP or divination, then I would be looking into the future. Since I used the Earth, it was what would be happening at the moment through Earth Energy.

Unless you're MOVING actual earth with it, it's not "geokinesis", if you choose to stay true to the general etymology and meanings of words. I do believe what you're talking about could be described using some combination of a number of any latin words. For example, if you choose to use geo or terra, whichever you choose, there is also:

rrh/ea

/oea/ag flow, discharge diarrhea - abnormally excessive bowl movement; hemorrhage - heavy blood flow; catarrh -

So if you could combine geo/terra with maybe oeag, you might get terraegia or geoeagia... I see where "kinesis" could theoretically deal with the "movement" of the energy "flow" itself I guess, but I still find this a very poor choice of wording and think it sounds bastardized myself. Psychokinesis and telekinesis were the original terms and dealt with allegedly objectively observable alteration or manipulating of physical objects - everything else since then is pure fiction anyway.

Here is a page with a really nice, simple list of root words and meanings you might be able to develop a more practical terminology with: http://www.espindle.org/roots.html

The issue is that this is very, very much not true. There are many things that are not possible.

The argument for ignorance doesn't help either, if you are reliant on a logical fallacy your haven't actually got an argument.

Paranormalcy is correct, kinesis is about movement. Unless you can move the planet of a tectonic plate you are not performing any sort of kinesis and it is simply not possible energetics wise to do either thing.

Unless you're MOVING actual earth with it, it's not "geokinesis", if you choose to stay true to the general etymology and meanings of words. I do believe what you're talking about could be described using some combination of a number of any latin words. For example, if you choose to use geo or terra, whichever you choose, there is also:

rrh/ea

/oea/ag flow, discharge diarrhea - abnormally excessive bowl movement; hemorrhage - heavy blood flow; catarrh -

So if you could combine geo/terra with maybe oeag, you might get terraegia or geoeagia... I see where "kinesis" could theoretically deal with the "movement" of the energy "flow" itself I guess, but I still find this a very poor choice of wording and think it sounds bastardized myself. Psychokinesis and telekinesis were the original terms and dealt with allegedly objectively observable alteration or manipulating of physical objects - everything else since then is pure fiction anyway.

Here is a page with a really nice, simple list of root words and meanings you might be able to develop a more practical terminology with: http://www.espindle.org/roots.html

SHUT UP! IT'S KINESIS WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT! YOU CAN'T PROVE IT'S NOT!

:lol:

I swear, you mods are saints...

This happens about once a year here, the "psi-kiddies" come out to play, a term that was coined by someone that is no longer active here. I mean no disrespect. Just reporting the facts!

Following pop culture roots, you'll find a very clear trail to an assortment of classic comic book and more recent manga inspired "kinesis" tales and stories, and there was even a recent movie about a teenager that could manipulate objects and appear and dissapear...what the heck was the name of it? Push? :geek:

In the ever-popular X-Men series of comic books, the mutants all have powers of some sort, and they often follow a "kinesis" type of pattern...one guy can manipulate magnetic fields, one weather, another can manipulate his SKIN, and yet another can manipulate his skin into some kind of titanium alloy...

I think this is fantasy, one that many young people experience. I also think it may be rooted in some level of truth, to some degree, and may even be possible (the manipulation of matter with the mind).

Seriously, if studying something for a year allowed someone to have these powers or abilities, the world would be a very different place. THAT is what so many base their skepticism on. Here at UM, we probably have a hundred claims of some kind of kinesis a year...do some math, see how many teenagers or young adults on average we would have on this earth with a bonafied psychic ability, which is beyond our current knowledge and understanding of physics, which essentially would appear to be MAGIC!

David Blain would be out of a job, and The Amazing Randi would be out a cool million US dollars in a week.

nope.

just because people believe in something with no evidence for it, does not make it true.

and the China argument is BS. as there are many methods as showing you China is in fact real, and a physical place you can go to and witness. unlike the psionics.

no, its not about believing. thats Not what it comes down to, and thats a poor way of looking at life. you can see pluto with a telescope (albeit a small dot of light).

I'm not here to fight, nor am I here to convince. I am here to enlighten. To you there may be no difference, but there is. I am sure you will all want proof, so I happily will present it. It's not much, but it's right. A post on my telekinesis forum...

you have no proof.

GK: I sat on my bed and closed my eyes. I connected my palms to the earth and used them as receivers. I sent energy saying "Will anything happen to the Earth that will be major within 7 days?" I said my left was no, and right was yes. I got a tingling in my right, so I then sent energy saying "Will it happen in the Northern on Southern Hemisphere?" I said North was left, southern was right. I got a tingling in my right again, so I sent energy saying "Will it happen in the America area, or more of the Europe/Asia area?" I got a slight tingling in my left, which I put as America area, and a good tingling in the right, which was Europe and Asia. So, I'll be on the lookout for anything happening.

so, your anecdote counts as evidence? :hmm:

So, you guys wanna fight that legit proof, go ahead. You guys do not know what you are fighting against. I have studied this for a year. If you would open your minds to the possibilities just a bit, you would understand. I'm not saying everyone that comes here and says they can do something is legit, but I promise I am. If you can't take that promise, your loss.

i do the same. i asked if there was going to be a car accident today, and assumed Yes there would be. and, guess what, i saw a car accident on the news. wow.

You have a pretty good point ` :yes: .... though I'm still definetly a skeptic of the kinesis's but hey I've been wrong before, anything's possible right? :)

no, they do not have a good point at all.

and no, Anything is not possible. sorry, but thats the truth.

no, they do not have a good point at all.

and no, Anything is not possible. sorry, but thats the truth.

Man, you are so cruel.

I bet you throw rocks at Santa...

Man, you are so cruel.

I bet you throw rocks at Santa...

i wasnt trying to be!

but when i was 7, i did whip that hunk of coal back at santa when i saw him at the mall.....jerk..

Okay ok guys, I think we've established you two "skeptics" for certain, are not particularly fond of the belief in these types of abilities - you've made it abundantly clear, and told people in this thread, more than once, a number of their statements are fallacious, questionable, or just plain wrong. Exception noted, but let's not run it into the ground in an attempt to "bring them around" - this is ALSO seen as preaching. To wit:

2j. Preaching: Do not promote or push religious beliefs on to others, we have visitors from all over the world of many different faiths and we ask that all beliefs be respected. Using the site to preach to, convert other members or to 'advertise' a belief system is disallowed, this board is about letting people decide for themselves what to believe.

While you posters promoting a more skeptical agenda may choose to focus on the word "religious" in the first sentence, I believe the rest of the sentence is fairly unambiguous, plus, all I have to do is give you other definitions of religious, meaning "Religious 3 - Definition: Scrupulously faithful or exact; strict." and "religious 9 - Definition: extremely scrupulous and conscientious; "religious in observing the rules of health"; these would both seem to accurately portray your insistence on more differently-minded people adopting a "more rational view". Presenting evidence and explaining the problems with a view is one thing - harassing people is different, which you are also doing.

Do I really need to carry this further to satisfy your need for documented and established proof or accepted factual statements?

I think moving dirt with your mind would be incredibly awesome. Think of the money you'd save on Bobcat rental alone.

The issue is that this is very, very much not true. There are many things that are not possible.

The argument for ignorance doesn't help either, if you are reliant on a logical fallacy your haven't actually got an argument.

Paranormalcy is correct, kinesis is about movement. Unless you can move the planet of a tectonic plate you are not performing any sort of kinesis and it is simply not possible energetics wise to do either thing.

Can you lift a car Matt? Oh yeah, NO because you THINK you CANT.

Thanks Envision, you rule mate!

There are accounts, in newspapers at least, of the stereotypical "Mom lifts car to rescue son" story - you think these are "mind over matter" examples? What all else can account for them? Are they authentic? Would it even be possible for the human body to lift and hold such a weight?