Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Geokinesis/kinesis's

Envision

It's not that I want publicity. But I already admitted this. If you guys think I am crazy, scientist will think I am crazy. They'll think something is wrong with my body since it doesn't agree with science, and I'll be an experiment for the rest of my life. I really don't want that.

And I am not proving anything. I said for the third time, I am trying to enlighten people.

scientists will NOT think you are crazy, if you can Actually prove this to them in the controlled environments. theyd be simply amazed by you, and you could possibly revolutionize the world of science and what we know. they would praise you.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Envision

• Agent. Mulder

• eqgumby

• Mattshark

scientists will NOT think you are crazy, if you can Actually prove this to them in the controlled environments. theyd be simply amazed by you, and you could possibly revolutionize the world of science and what we know. they would praise you.

Exactly!

Maybe we should have a thread about how true psi could revolutionize the world! Not in an x-men style or "Heroes" kind of world, but from a scientific angle.

Weell, Psychokinesis means to manipulate kinetic energy using your mind, doesn't it? So how come we can control our limbs, with our minds, but not the space directly surrounding us for example? The obvious thing would be to say that well, its not a physical part of us. But if everything is made up of atoms...

Thats a good point, i have similar suspicions myself :) there is a very nice thread already going here !

If you could move matter with your mind, I think you'd be studied. Not neccesarily in some underground laboratory full of weird equipment, but definetely poked and prodded and put through certain tests for years on end.... Everyone would expect you to solve things for them and so on, I assume...

See this please rany :)

Thats a good point, i have similar suspicions myself :) there is a very nice thread already going here !

See this please rany :)

So because of some article on Rense, in which some guy claims government mind control experiments enabled him to jump from airplanes without a parachute and land un-harmed, you honestly think that posting a youtube video of yourself with your shirt held up over your face, is going to keep you safe?

Sorry, it makes ZERO sense.

IF the gov (any gov) did this kind of stuff, and you were REALLY moving pens and causing wind to blow with your mind and posting videos on youtube, they would have you. You'd be GONE.

See what I mean, when I say that things don't add up, and the excuses and reasons for hiding these abilities make no sense?

This is why you get the same advice ALL people get who are worried about some sort of conspiracy - you go to the media FIRST, you send documented, registered mail to newspapers, television stations, newscasters, radio stations, post on scientific and skeptical forums asking for THEIR specific advice in the even you CAN do these things, how to get noticed, etc. You make SURE you're public FIRST. This is where pretty much everybody dries up and blows away.

This is why you get the same advice ALL people get who are worried about some sort of conspiracy - you go to the media FIRST, you send documented, registered mail to newspapers, television stations, newscasters, radio stations, post on scientific and skeptical forums asking for THEIR specific advice in the even you CAN do these things, how to get noticed, etc. You make SURE you're public FIRST. This is where pretty much everybody dries up and blows away.

:tu:

Spot on buddy!

People actually have sent documentation to the government. I"m not sure if this was real or not, but project Stargate. In the end, the government killed them all I heard. I really don't want to be killed...

People actually have sent documentation to the government. I"m not sure if this was real or not, but project Stargate. In the end, the government killed them all I heard. I really don't want to be killed...

:rolleyes:

Where did you get that nonsense?

Project stargate was cancelled because no one could produce any results, the whole thing is disclosed. The project was a follow on from badly designed and executed experiments at Standford Research Institute.

SHUT UP! IT'S KINESIS WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT! YOU CAN'T PROVE IT'S NOT!

:lol:

I swear, you mods are saints...

This happens about once a year here, the "psi-kiddies" come out to play, a term that was coined by someone that is no longer active here. I mean no disrespect. Just reporting the facts!

The Amazing Randi would be out a cool million US dollars in a week.

Very true. How about we see some proof from the psi-kids for once? Come on, you'll be a million $ richer :P

edit:

Oh wait I missed the excuse, you're going to be killed/become a lab rat. :rolleyes:

Next?

Edited by Blacksabbath