Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hi im kineto's friend and im a psionic too

Lwr

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• Mattshark

• Lwr

• Rickety

Welcome to the forums Lwr, Hope you enjoy your stay with us here,

What kind of psionics do you do? Anything specific?

I generally come from the skeptical side of things, but am interested in this stuff from a scientific perspective.

What kind of psionics do you do? Anything specific?

I generally come from the skeptical side of things, but am interested in this stuff from a scientific perspective.

i mostly do telekinesis and i have some videos of me doing it

i mostly do telekinesis and i have some videos of me doing it

Welcome to UM.

Links to the videos?

Nibs

u can look at some of my videos on youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/Lwr00

Can you do that in a controlled environment? Say at school, in front of a teacher?

well, the first vid on your page shows nothing at all, as that can be easily manipulated.

as for the 2nd vid, same thing, someone could be standing to the side breathing some air. its hard to believe these vids, when its just supposedly one person in the room. and, you have no "aerokinesis", youre just filming weather.

as gumby said, can you do anything of this in a controlled environment? go to your nearest college, they would love to see your abilities.

well, the first vid on your page shows nothing at all, as that can be easily manipulated.

as for the 2nd vid, same thing, someone could be standing to the side breathing some air. its hard to believe these vids, when its just supposedly one person in the room. and, you have no "aerokinesis", youre just filming weather.

as gumby said, can you do anything of this in a controlled environment? go to your nearest college, they would love to see your abilities.

i sometimes do it in school and when i did do it everyone screamed, someone even ran out in the middle of the class screaming (rofl..) and ever since then everybody now know me as "the magic man" in my school.

i sometimes do it in school and when i did do it everyone screamed, someone even ran out in the middle of the class screaming (rofl..) and ever since then everybody now know me as "the magic man" in my school.

great. now, as i said, head over to your local college and show the profs. in the physics department.

pleeeeesd.jpg

Welcome to the Unexplained Mysteries forum (and site).

Hmm. Well, interesting start. Echoing some of the other thoughts here, I am genuinely curious, HAVE people such as yourself, gone to the teachers or instructors or related staff to get these abilities validated, even by high school science teachers? Seriously, this is where new discoveries could be made if people would not look as the established scientific community as hostile.

Thanks for joining us.

As perhaps a lurker/reader before now, you may be familiar with various categories, subjects and even members and moderators, but even if you're not, as a member, now you can participate firsthand in whichever topics in which you are interested, and I'm sure you'll find a number of threads and activities (including a chatroom, blogs, image gallery, etc.) to keep your interest, so feel free to continue to look around "from the inside" and get in on your favorite (or new) discussions, make posts or threads (make sure they're not duplicates or in the wrong categories), ask questions, etc. Besides looking through each category for interesting posts, it can also be helpful to use the View New Content link at the top right of each page. You might also want to fill in your Profile with any information you'd like to make publicly available for other members to view, including your avatar, signature and forum title.

Rules of engagement.

Be aware UM has a set of rules or policies that members are considered to have agreed to and are expected to abide by when they register, so I'd encourage you to look it over to get an idea of the basics, both for your own sake and for the other members and moderators, who do watch for and address any incidents. Link: UM Rules

Everybody has one.

Lastly, remember that all posts here are opinions, and as such, no matter how much someone (including yourself) asserts, claims or attempts to prove or disprove something, this is foremost a discussion board for the mutual sharing of information, resources and ideas, including opposing points of view, and you and everyone are entitled to their own views and ideas on things - sometimes those make sense to most everyone, sometimes they're a little unusual, sometimes... a bit beyond that. But also it is appreciated, but not exactly required for general opinion posts, when members share any sources (especially informative and reliable ones) or links to help demonstrate any points.

Taking things under advisement.

I'd recommend not to take anything personally, do remain civil, and don't focus on other members in your posts, as the threads are aimed at specific topics and not other people here, think about what you are posting, and if you find that things get out of hand, it is best to take a break and regain perspective, rather than engage in unflattering behavior - there is also an ignore feature if necessary.

The Community.

You've obviously found the Community Lounge and offtopic section, so I'll recommend some additional forum sections to visit. To keep up with website changes and operation at UM, check in at Site News and Announcements, and find more information at the UM Help and Support Desk, which includes "How To" questions. If you have any further questions or other issues which may require personal attention, you may also PM a moderator.

Huzzah!

So with that all said, we here at UM wish you the best here and look forward to seeing some constructive posts and ideas! :tu:

- Paranormalcy, UM Staff

Hi,

There are good reasons to present your views to others in such a way that they are not disturbed it. In my view, it is best to respect the perceptions and perspectives of others at all times.

Some get upset like this, some get angry, and still others see you as a problem that must be eliminated.

Hmm. Well, interesting start. Echoing some of the other thoughts here, I am genuinely curious, HAVE people such as yourself, gone to the teachers or instructors or related staff to get these abilities validated, even by high school science teachers? Seriously, this is where new discoveries could be made if people would not look as the established scientific community as hostile.

Thanks for joining us.

As perhaps a lurker/reader before now, you may be familiar with various categories, subjects and even members and moderators, but even if you're not, as a member, now you can participate firsthand in whichever topics in which you are interested, and I'm sure you'll find a number of threads and activities (including a chatroom, blogs, image gallery, etc.) to keep your interest, so feel free to continue to look around "from the inside" and get in on your favorite (or new) discussions, make posts or threads (make sure they're not duplicates or in the wrong categories), ask questions, etc. Besides looking through each category for interesting posts, it can also be helpful to use the View New Content link at the top right of each page. You might also want to fill in your Profile with any information you'd like to make publicly available for other members to view, including your avatar, signature and forum title.

Rules of engagement.

Be aware UM has a set of rules or policies that members are considered to have agreed to and are expected to abide by when they register, so I'd encourage you to look it over to get an idea of the basics, both for your own sake and for the other members and moderators, who do watch for and address any incidents. Link: UM Rules

Everybody has one.

Lastly, remember that all posts here are opinions, and as such, no matter how much someone (including yourself) asserts, claims or attempts to prove or disprove something, this is foremost a discussion board for the mutual sharing of information, resources and ideas, including opposing points of view, and you and everyone are entitled to their own views and ideas on things - sometimes those make sense to most everyone, sometimes they're a little unusual, sometimes... a bit beyond that. But also it is appreciated, but not exactly required for general opinion posts, when members share any sources (especially informative and reliable ones) or links to help demonstrate any points.

Taking things under advisement.

I'd recommend not to take anything personally, do remain civil, and don't focus on other members in your posts, as the threads are aimed at specific topics and not other people here, think about what you are posting, and if you find that things get out of hand, it is best to take a break and regain perspective, rather than engage in unflattering behavior - there is also an ignore feature if necessary.

The Community.

You've obviously found the Community Lounge and offtopic section, so I'll recommend some additional forum sections to visit. To keep up with website changes and operation at UM, check in at Site News and Announcements, and find more information at the UM Help and Support Desk, which includes "How To" questions. If you have any further questions or other issues which may require personal attention, you may also PM a moderator.

Huzzah!

So with that all said, we here at UM wish you the best here and look forward to seeing some constructive posts and ideas! :tu:

- Paranormalcy, UM Staff

There are very good rules here for discussing this kind of topic.

In my view, you would be wise to understand [why] this forum has these rules.

John

Unfortunately, out of the DOZENS of times that this has been requested here (remember JJbreen? Look him up, he was a poster way back when now), it never pans out. JJ even offered a monetary reward out of his own pocket!

I would venture to say, you could even get paid, and maintain your anonymity at the same time. I maintain that having these powers, and not sharing them officially with the world, is selfish! Imagine how the world would change if humanity knew the potential their minds possessed! It's boggling to me! It would be like hiding a cure for cancer!

Unfortunately, out of the DOZENS of times that this has been requested here (remember JJbreen? Look him up, he was a poster way back when now), it never pans out. JJ even offered a monetary reward out of his own pocket!

I would venture to say, you could even get paid, and maintain your anonymity at the same time. I maintain that having these powers, and not sharing them officially with the world, is selfish! Imagine how the world would change if humanity knew the potential their minds possessed! It's boggling to me! It would be like hiding a cure for cancer!

and think of how the world would be if everyone had powers like this, it would be chaos and the world will be destroyed

and think of how the world would be if everyone had powers like this, it would be chaos and the world will be destroyed

Yeah because were not doing that Now haha :rolleyes: nice try. no way out here bud.

When I was about.... oh maybe 13-15, I used to be able to make the wind blow viciously, I mean the tops of the trees were about to snap off type viciously, and I knew it was me doing it because it would be a very still day and I would just command the wind to blow and it would happen in an instant, I used to do it when I was bored, my mom would come outside and be like "Oh my Lord!!! It was supposed to be a calm day today!!" I'll try to hone my skill and post up some videos, I can usually make it blow very lightly now, but you should have seen me back in the day, good Lord! it was rivaled only by Storm from X-Men lol I'm kidding of course, I can't make a tornado lol but yeah I used to be able to do that, I could stop the wind too but since then I can only slightly weaken it or make it blow very lightly, I wish I was as good as I used to be. But yeah, I'll train myself up a little and post up a video lol

When I was about.... oh maybe 13-15, I used to be able to make the wind blow viciously, I mean the tops of the trees were about to snap off type viciously, and I knew it was me doing it because it would be a very still day and I would just command the wind to blow and it would happen in an instant, I used to do it when I was bored, my mom would come outside and be like "Oh my Lord!!! It was supposed to be a calm day today!!" I'll try to hone my skill and post up some videos, I can usually make it blow very lightly now, but you should have seen me back in the day, good Lord! it was rivaled only by Storm from X-Men lol I'm kidding of course, I can't make a tornado lol but yeah I used to be able to do that, I could stop the wind too but since then I can only slightly weaken it or make it blow very lightly, I wish I was as good as I used to be. But yeah, I'll train myself up a little and post up a video lol

i somehow doubt that. but having the wind blow out of nowhere? not too uncommon.

i somehow doubt that. but having the wind blow out of nowhere? not too uncommon.

Well the "Being only rivaled by Storm" statement was a joke. But yes, I used to be able to just tell the wind to blow and it start blowing viciously.

Well the "Being only rivaled by Storm" statement was a joke. But yes, I used to be able to just tell the wind to blow and it start blowing viciously.

again, i very much doubt that.

but, head down to your local college and show the profs. im sure theyd like to see it.

again, i very much doubt that.

but, head down to your local college and show the profs. im sure theyd like to see it.

Believe what you want to believe, I'm not gonna try to change your mind.

Little advice to all the non-skeptics: the best way to get a skeptic off your back and leave him frustrated is to tell him the above statement, stop trying to convince him and just agree to disagree. Not true for ALL skeptics but for the most part it's true for about 85% of skeptics.(in my experience anyway)

Ok so humanity has been around for about 3 or so million years and there has been no actual proof of TK or Psychokinesis, I’m not saying it doesn’t exist its just that the chances of you being able to pick up a truck and throw it across the street is very low. (Btw psi balls and moving a string with your body energy is not TK). So like we all are suggesting, go down to the local collage and get your several million dollars in awards and prize money. Sorry to come off as a grouchy know-it-all old man but there has been so many claims of TK and really no hard evidence as to its existence. - Mark Logan

You know what? I'm not going to continue this discussion, I already told you, believe me or not, it's your choice and I'm not gonna try to change your mind. But keep this one in mind. I said it was when I was younger, now correct me if I'm wrong but don't younger people have a higher tendency to have these kinetic "powers" than older people, because they're not fully developed and they can do things erratically?

No chance, the amount of energy required for this is far more than your body can do, sorry but you don't get to ignore the physical laws of the universe.