Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Staff structure changes

Saru

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eqgumby

• Saru

• behaviour???

• Admiral Danger

Congratulations to Onyx, Still Waters and Raptor for becoming moderators!! :clap:

My Hearty Welcome To The Junior Moderators, Raptor, Onyx and StillWaters.I wish them All The Best

Thanks for the welcome, guys. :tu:

Congratulations to Onyx, Still Waters and Raptor for becoming moderators!! :clap:

My Hearty Welcome To The Junior Moderators, Raptor, Onyx and StillWaters.I wish them All The Best

Thanks

B???

Thank you both :):)

Congratulations and best wishes for your promotions Still Waters, Raptor and Onyx. :yes:

It's good to see UM growing and expanding like this, :tu:

Karlis

Congratulations and best wishes for your promotions Still Waters, Raptor and Onyx. :yes:

It's good to see UM growing and expanding like this, :tu:

Karlis

Thank you Karlis :)

Congrats to all the new mods :tu:

Congrats to all the new mods :tu:

Thank you :)

Can I get that list of Mods again, in an excel spread-sheet...? I need to update my ignore list...

:lol:

Yes - here is a listing of mods. Though not in excel, but good luck trying to ignore us.

:lol:

Darn, I have to do it manually... :geek:

Darn, I have to do it manually... :geek:

You can try but i'm afraid its not actually possible to place a moderator on your ignore list. ;)

I like it! 1 Boss, 13 Chiefs and 3 Indians

The ratio of senior moderators to moderators is currently the way it is because the moderator group is still new and we are only just beginning to recruit staff members to fill that position, the numbers should even out eventually over time.

Do you mean, we have more of them comming?

Thanks

B???

Oh no, does this mean taht there's even more people I'll have to start being polite to now?!

:o:D

Congrats to all the new mini-mods and all the upcoming mini-mods. :D

Now, I wish to apologize in advance for...well...*shrug*...um...me?

:P

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

Congrats to all the new mini-mods and all the upcoming mini-mods. :D

Now, I wish to apologize in advance for...well...*shrug*...um...me?

Nibs

LOL, that was a better way of asking that, My mom just made that comment...LOL...the shrug was the better part :wub:

Thanks

B???

^^

I hope so. We only have 3 right now, and they're not always on.. and my coffee cup doesn't fill itself.. :innocent:

So that's the reason for the new mods :P

You can try but i'm afraid its not actually possible to place a moderator on your ignore list. ;)

The ratio of senior moderators to moderators is currently the way it is because the moderator group is still new and we are only just beginning to recruit staff members to fill that position, the numbers should even out eventually over time.

My tongue was firmly planted in my cheek at all times, I assure you. :tu:

As disruptive and difficult as I can be, you guys still manage to handle me in such a manner that I STILL am here and active after...how long? And how many "run-ins"? If this was "real life" I'd have like 30 misdemeanors and the local law enforcement would know me by name! ^_^

It's all good, and I say keep up the good work! You guys make it fun to get involved.

Now, back to being an antagonistic instigating pain in the butt! (I gotta keep you guys employed).

*facepalm*

But to the point at hand, it is just semantics, but I really don't think its all that accurate to call the new moderators mini-mods, they have basically all of the same moderating tools that the senior staff have, and can easily contact senior mods to follow through with anything needed. I think it is better for overall understanding if members try to get into the routine of viewing the newly "mod"ified posters as official moderators, as they have all the same basic authority and input with the other mods and Saru, and have pretty much all the same responsibilities; if you must look at things being dramatically changed, the senior mod staff have achieved Ascension and are now perfect beings of pure energy who happen to moderate the forums, when not doing all those "perfect being of pure energy" things that they (we) do. =)

^^

I hope so. We only have 3 right now, and they're not always on.. and my coffee cup doesn't fill itself.. :innocent:

Okay I laughed hard at that :lol:

I didn't mean any type of insult with the Mini-Mod comment. :D

Just a junior/senior type of thing.

*glad I apologized in advance*

Nibs

*facepalm*

But to the point at hand, it is just semantics, but I really don't think its all that accurate to call the new moderators mini-mods, they have basically all of the same moderating tools that the senior staff have, and can easily contact senior mods to follow through with anything needed. I think it is better for overall understanding if members try to get into the routine of viewing the newly "mod"ified posters as official moderators, as they have all the same basic authority and input with the other mods and Saru, and have pretty much all the same responsibilities; if you must look at things being dramatically changed, the senior mod staff have achieved Ascension and are now perfect beings of pure energy who happen to moderate the forums, when not doing all those "perfect being of pure energy" things that they (we) do. =)

*double-facepalm with a keybord-to-the-forehead for effect*

;)

*facepalm*

.......the senior mod staff have achieved Ascension and are now perfect beings of pure energy who happen to moderate the forums, when not doing all those "perfect being of pure energy" things that they (we) do. =)

PARA!!!! :lol: Silly...

I didn't mean any type of insult with the Mini-Mod comment. :D

Just a junior/senior type of thing.

*glad I apologized in advance*

Nibs

Atleast it's you in trouble this time.. it's usually me.