Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Destination Truth new season

Princess Serenity

I would love to get paid to travel and have awesome adventures with Destination Truth team. I would only have a problem with being out in jungles and remote places that have giant spiders because I have a phobia of them.

This is my favorite paranormal show..I loved the last episode (where they went to that cemetary and there were all those open graves)

I watch Ghost Hunters too, but this show is so much more exciting and I love Josh's sense of humor.

Those open graves terrified me to no end. :wacko:

Especially the one with the skeleton of the man that seemed to be screaming when he died.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stormcrow

• Princess Serenity

• Blink4567

• Dusk_Nightmare

Yes, this past Wednesday's DT was creepy! There were two of my least favorite things. Cemeteries and tons of bugs! I think I could handle the ghosts and the water monsters better!

Yes, this past Wednesday's DT was creepy! There were two of my least favorite things. Cemeteries and tons of bugs! I think I could handle the ghosts and the water monsters better!

I would have gone overboard if that swarm hit me in the face!

What sucks about getting paid to travel the world and being on TV?

...Or were you being sarcastic?

Damn I'm confused now.

:blink:

Was being saecastic :) .....Oh , Goooooo Eagles! ( NFL , Team , Dallas Rival ) :tu:

I am getting very tired of " Ghost Hunting" on the show....I like Destination Truth , and Josh Gates ( mainly because he is a skeptic)...But isn't one "Ghost Hunters" show enough?....

Also , wouldn't it just suck to have a job like the team on Destination Truth , man , what a horrible job that would be.....

They do some scary stuff thats for sure. I would like a bit more explanations of their investigations, but then this is entertainment not scientific research. Bimini was VERY interesting yet not much was shown of the acutal sounds they were picking up or the light and the anomaly in front of the camera. To me it sounded like they were picking up a broadcast or something as there were several voices in the noise, but was too brief for us viewers to really take it in. Makes one wonder where those magnetic anomalies come from as they don't seem to be constant. Its like a machine turning on and off at regular intervals, and one wonders what the purpose is.

The Djinn episode was interesting. I've always seen images of Petra. Never knew the name and location. Heck. I didn't know it was haunted. Definitely one of my favorite episodes. I thought the image with the ghost sitting was awsome. <333

I couldn't see the ghost sitting. I paused it, look close as hell to screen, and still didn't see a damn thing.

I thought the same thing. I could barely see what they were talking about. After a bit of looking I could see what LOOKED like a head and partial body. It took several tries and a good pareidolia sense to see kind of what looked like a person sitting.

BUT.......

I'm sure others who have noticed this, saw that even when Ryder came over to investigate and said there was nothing there, the image in question still remained. I wish I could pull up a before and after image of that scene. There was nothing there in my opinion, and just something to get a rise out of the viewers.

I still love this show though. I first started watching for the Crypto aspect of the show, but I'm getting much more enjoyment out of the ghost investigations in remote areas. IMO, This show has become FAR more entertaining for me than Ghost Hunters. For some reason Ghost Hunters can't really hold my attention anymore. It's just getting BORING.

Looking forward to the Easter Island episode this week. Never knew there was anything "haunted" about it. Let's hope it's good. :lol:

Edited by TwilightSilver