Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you think will happen in 2012?

Cupidalaska

The only thing you list here is Woolly Mammoths which I hadn't heard about and then it says possible, not done.

However I believe you are ignoring the root cause for all these inventions and that is greed or in modern terms, getting more money which equates to power/control.

It's exactly this driving force which fuels our very being. I must pass on my genes. Animal instinct and universal to all living humans.

The mountain we have to climb is complete cooperation between all humans in order to overcome this natural (intervention?) inbuilt urge.

I think the woolly mammoth remark refers to this project. They are working on cloning it, but it's not a fact yet.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• TheSearcher

• SlimJim22

• Giavanna

I think the woolly mammoth remark refers to this project. They are working on cloning it, but it's not a fact yet.

Thanks Searcher it would seem some people believe they can make a lot of money out of the idea which the film Jurassic Park kicked off.

The main thing that'll happen in 2012 is that a lot of people will be writing books and preparing websites ready for publication in 2013 about how the world will ebe in 2029 or 2036 or some other date :)

The main thing that'll happen in 2012 is that a lot of people will be writing books and preparing websites ready for publication in 2013 about how the world will ebe in 2029 or 2036 or some other date :)

2029-2036 Apparently. Either Apophis/WW3/Jesus returns etc etc

Is 2012 an overhyped thing to scare people like the millenium virus, swine flu ect.

So what exactly do you believe will happen in 2012? Will the earth stay the same, will alieans come down and attack us all, will computers and all electronics crash and the world will go into rioting loots. Our will the the dead rise once more. So what do you think will happen?

I think the beginning of the end will start but it will be subtle enough to fool people into explaining it away with excuses like global warming etc. Prophecy indicates 7 years of spiritual and earthly chaos. We won't see it until it is hind site. And those without understanding and wisdom will fail to survive.