Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Secret chants

danpotter

No citations, lots of impossible physics, and just enough math to make people glaze over and submit to the bulls**t. I love the smell of pseudoscience in the morning!

OK basically what I said, if less diplomaticaly phrased..... a lot less :rofl:

OK basically what I said, if less diplomaticaly phrased..... a lot less :rofl:

I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

So, if heavy stones could be moved with a few drums and trumpets, imagine what Deep Purple or The Who could have done with all of that amplification!

What he is claiming is that by using acoustic instruments alone, the Tibetans were able to create a shock wave (an explosion, really) strong enough to lift the stones considerable distances vertically. Somehow this amazing force was generated using just the energy of 8 drums and a few trumpets and even more miraculously, the monks were not themselves were not harmed. Such a shock wave, if possible, would surly have turned them into so much monk guacamole.

Edited by sinewave

Guyzz..recently I came to know that there are some secret mantras [or]chants that will give supernatural abilities like body levitation,pyschic abilities etc etc etc......

here i found this on internet and sharing with u all.....i havent tried these,but if u guyzz tried this,please intimate me so that i too will try them if they really works

here im saying...:-

Find a quiet room in which you will not be disturbed. You will need a straight-back chair on

which to sit. Sit down, keep your spine erect, close your eyes, breathe slowly and deeply.If you are a Yoga/Exercise person like me, you can sit cross legged, but remember to face North for extra magical power please.

Now slowly repeat the desired chant, to be vibrated from the bottom of the lungs. Do this a

total of fifty-two times, after which you can continue with your normal, daily routine.

Whilst repeating the chosen chant keep the object of your desire firmly fixed within your

mind. You are to repeat this entire exercise once a day, at a time convenient to you.

Continue until you receive your heart's desire, which should be obtained in a very short space

of time, usually between seven and ten days.

NOTE: The chants here in are to be pronounced as they are spelt.

Here are magical spells:-

These words have to be chanted or repeated 52 times for 7-10 days for them to work.

1. TIGRIS- Overall success.

2. HUYUK- Induce astral travel.

3. AEUNN- Gain the love of a specific person.

4. ENLIL- Financial gain.

( ..... )

You better ask the people who posted this stuff on their sites:

http://www.occultfor....html#post21331

http://www.occultfor....html#post21374

Or read all about it here:

A Glossary of Thelema - by Frater Pyramidatus

... but I wouldn't waste too much time trying to do this stuff if I were you....

sigh

Edited by Abramelin

I agree with Die checker. It's just a kind of projection of mental stimulus on sensory organs. Sometimes, it goes like what we see it fake, what we hear is false and what we do is null!

I've read of this.

I myself am in possesion of the Most Holy High Frequency Whistle, which I use to confer with these past Basset Masters of whom you speak.

It is said that only They can detect the melodious and hallowed tunes played upon it.

Harte

Whistle not the Most Holy High Frequency Whistle, for that is the work of the mighty be-scarved and travelling Healer, lest you summon the great metal god Kai Ni'enh, who breathes fire, and whose ears are like unto those shells that hear even the stars sing, and who wobbleth forth with great noise and thunder.

--Jaylemurph

Whistle not the Most Holy High Frequency Whistle, for that is the work of the mighty be-scarved and travelling Healer, lest you summon the great metal god Kai Ni'enh, who breathes fire, and whose ears are like unto those shells that hear even the stars sing, and who wobbleth forth with great noise and thunder.

--Jaylemurph

Oh my, that was just tooo good! Thine talents dost shine.

OK, I'll try it out....

PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK (nothing yet...) PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK PTHOPTECK...

I'll let you know how I go :tu:

to pile even more facts that make this not true #62 the greek gods did not live in the elysium fields which was an area of hades they lived on olympus

P.S. I realize it didnt need to be more dissproven that just made me mad

Any evidence of these working?

This question approaches unforgivability.

But, since you asked, we will forgive you for it.

Harte

Did I see Pikachu and Snorlax in there somewhere? :rolleyes:

ADHFBAM, I choose you! *Hurls pokeball at some unsuspecting passerby*

Did I see Pikachu and Snorlax in there somewhere? :rolleyes:

ADHFBAM, I choose you! *Hurls pokeball at some unsuspecting passerby*

We're just getting silly now aren't we?