Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teach me how to shoot fire with my hands

James L

im inspired by dragon ball-z and I KNOW they didn't get this stuff from nowhere.... also, if someone wants to teach me how to bend stuff with their mind, that would be great. im into geo, astro, hydro, aero, pyro, plastico, anything Telepathy is cool too. I think i just need practice. One time while trying to do TP with my friend (spyrodragon, he's at a level 15) he was thinking of a circle and this image of a circle popped into my head....this is so cool

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paranormalcy

• James L

• arglebargle

• Lord*Kur

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate, but in terms of energetics, it is simply not possible, just to generate enough heat to vaporise 300g of water is 161826Kcal, I doubt you can consume that much and you could certainly never produce that much.

Astrokinesis? Seriously mate, that is just not possible in the slightest, moving the stars ain't happening because there are a innumerable amount of things that have for more energy than you will in your entire life.

Cartoons are not a good source of information about what you can really do.

dude....wouldn't it like.......totally burn your hands or something?

I think what you're talking about is named Pyrokinesis.

Not really sure how you'd go about doing something like that though, in fact I'm quite confident it can't be done, at least not by anyone alive today.

This is ASSUMING the OP is SERIOUS...

im inspired by dragon ball-z and I KNOW they didn't get this stuff from nowhere....

Many places would be possible sources, Eastern ideas most likely.

also, if someone wants to teach me how to bend stuff with their mind, that would be great. im into geo, astro, hydro, aero, pyro, plastico, anything Telepathy is cool too.

Plasticokinesis... I'm not really sure I believe you're serious.

I think i just need practice. One time while trying to do TP with my friend (spyrodragon, he's at a level 15)

You are aware real people don't have "levels", right? This thread is questionable at this point.

he was thinking of a circle and this image of a circle popped into my head....this is so cool

My friends and I enjoyed a group telepathy experiment, where one takes a magazine and gets a picture from it in their mind, and sends it to the others, who then write and/or draw what they received, and compare their results with the picture, including structure wise (a bunch of vertical lines might be a forest in a picture, etc).

*Falls over in his chair* You have got to be kidding. Seriously, someone that has 64 posts coming here and asking THAT? *Shakes his head* Me thinks it's time for him to go play back in the other forum he came from. LOL

im a little worried, since it appears this Man (judging by his display pic) is asking if dragonball z is real.

....no guys, seriously tonite me and noah (my other friend he doesn't have a level yet) did some experiements on eachother and they didnt work, clearly showing that if you dont have a level you wont be able to do TP or TK well. soo, proof its real...

....no guys, seriously tonite me and noah (my other friend he doesn't have a level yet) did some experiements on eachother and they didnt work, clearly showing that if you dont have a level you wont be able to do TP or TK well. soo, proof its real...

1. define "level"......

2. DBZ "was" a good anime...

3.are you serious..??

4. what do you mean you did experiments.. please elaborate..??

Edited by Serpentskull

I know I'm just throwing oatmeal in the parking lot here, but psychic powers not working is NOT proof it's real... and I think that claim by ANYONE would be ridiculous, and they'd know it. Also, you can't NOT have a level, even if it's zero, and even zero levels have some abilities, even if it has to be on a critical success.

I'm sorry but this reminds me so much of...

mm-wtc1.jpg

The 4:15 mark is the magic, as the party finds Pardu.

Party: "It's a trap!" / Pardu: "I HAVE spells. I'm going to fly."

Or worse...

Lightning Bolt!

1. define "level"......

my level is a 6

2. DBZ "was" a good anime...

I agree

3.are you serious..??

no

4. what do you mean you did experiments.. please elaborate..??

I'm trying to think of something witty to say, let me get back to you...we're trying to think of something good to say right now

You're not serious and you're trying to think of something "good" to say... I presume this means this is the troll thread it looked like from minute one, and needs closed?

You're not serious and you're trying to think of something "good" to say... I presume this means this is the troll thread it looked like from minute one, and needs closed?

I'd say so.

James L.

Look at the very top of the page. read the guidelines set here. Memorize them.

No false claims - Do not post intentionally false claims of psychokinetic abilities.

Do not create a thread like this again.