Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Jon1971

Electricity in the human body.

59 posts in this topic

Justalight

Yes I realize even a 9 volt battery can kill someone I believe its roughly 7-9 people yearly die from testing them on their tongue. Im just saying before you made it sound that a smaller amount would be lethal if someone could do it so thought it would be interesting to point out that isn't all was the case. Now like I said before I would just be happy with a vid from this dude just showing us something very small. I also think your blowing it out of the water also I don't think most places would care that he was able to control a small current threw his body or not really maybe if it was high enough.

Mattshark

Yes I realize even a 9 volt battery can kill someone I believe its roughly 7-9 people yearly die from testing them on their tongue. Im just saying before you made it sound that a smaller amount would be lethal if someone could do it so thought it would be interesting to point out that isn't all was the case. Now like I said before I would just be happy with a vid from this dude just showing us something very small. I also think your blowing it out of the water also I don't think most places would care that he was able to control a small current threw his body or not really maybe if it was high enough.

Ah ya see, biology is my field and this goes against biology so I want more.

Justalight

I see so trust you and not someone else?

Jon1971

As soon as my wife gets home I'll have her record me doing it. I'll have a copper plate in one hand and an aluminum plate in the other. They will both be hooked up to a digital volt meter with two alligator clips. I will hold them with my arms out and the plates on top of my palms. The only thing that will be holding them there is the weight of the plates. That way you can see that I can not push down on them.

Jon1971

Ah ya see, biology is my field and this goes against biology so I want more.

If it's your field them you should have no problem finding me someone to contact and I will be more then happy to prove to you that I can do what I claim!

Edited by Jon1971

eqgumby

I do not have a science teacher. LOL! I came on here wanting to know if anyone could tell me what this might be. Would being able to control galvanic response make you feel like you are being shocked when you do it. I feel when I do it the center of my body is being well the only thing I can describe it as is being shocked in a way. I can do it like I can do anything else my body can do, like lift my arm or blink my eye. I just "turn it on and off" so to speak. The longer I "hold" it on the harder the feeling gets to a point i can't take it. But I have noticed the longer I do it the higher the reading.

Well, I would have to see the voltmeter, the settings, etc etc. It just sounds like galvanic response. You really would need to ask a science teacher that understands this stuff a little more in depth. I was an electronics tech for 20 years, and am familiar with making the needle on a multimeter move depending on what the settings are set to measure.

Edited by eqgumby

Mattshark

If it's your field them you should have no problem finding me someone to contact and I will be more then happy to prove to you that I can do what I claim!

I am sure I live on another continent to you! If you were in the UK I'd do it myself. However, I don't know electronic equipment outside of biotelemetry stuff so I would not know how to set up a voltmeter. Just go to your nearest university and ask in their.

It is almost certain that Eq is correct and it is galvanic response though.

Tell me where you are though and I can recommend a uni for you.

Fatebreaker

This is what bothers me! If I am doing something like this is it causing damage to my body! That is the reason I want to find out what it is!

Isn't it funny how people seem to care more about the proof you can do it than the possibility that it could be harming your health thats just terrific :no:

So be careful until you can figure out if its a big deal to your health or not

Mattshark

Isn't it funny how people seem to care more about the proof you can do it than the possibility that it could be harming your health thats just terrific :no:

So be careful until you can figure out if its a big deal to your health or not

With out proof of it existing you do realise any medical questions are totally irrelevant don't you and nothing could be done anyway? Don't be so silly.