Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

mysteries of pyramids

angelmaghazy

The only thing that count are evidence and logic.

Neither of which you've shown.

You start out by using the biggest assumption of all, for your theory. That assumption being that either Sethe or Mercer had a sufficient understanding of the Egyptian language and religion to accurately and completely translate the language into either German or English, to begin with. Since you admittedly have no actual knowledge of Ancient Egyptian, nor presumably, of German the only conclusion is that you chose the earlier ones because they give you more lattitude to pidgeon-hole your own interpretation.

So don't give me that facts and logic crap. You start out with an assumption and keep building on it. None of which is evidence of anything other than you are as bad or worse than any claim against orthodoxy you've ever made.

cormac

Maybe the disagreement here is that my idea is even more incredible than aliens. ;)

Your idea requires a massive multi-generational conspiracy by thousands of Egyptogists...

Yes and it's so obvious that they *are* hiding something!! Headed by that pesky Hawass!

Lets see...

1) Hawass is skeptical of DNA testing of Egyptian mummies. He stated that:

"From what I understand, it is not always accurate and it cannot always be done with complete success when dealing with mummies.

Until we know for sure that it is accurate, we will *not* use it in our research" (source)

Oh what is it Zahi?

Scared of what DNA testing might show of Akhenaten and his queen Nefertiti?

coneheaddynasty.pngconeheaddynasty2.png

Them two wore awfully big hats... Perphaps to conceal those ridicilous coneheads of theirs??

Hawass added that DNA analysis was out of the question because it would not lead to anything.[16] (source)

Seriously, if DNA testing is NOT accurate (like Zahi sais) and would NOT lead to ANYTHING... then where is the harm in that?

Whats there to lose?? Nothing.

Hawass is *obviously* avoiding DNA analysis at ALL COSTS !

In December 2000, a joint team from Waseda University in Japan and Cairo's Ain Shams University tried to get permission for DNA testing of Egyptian mummies, but was denied by the Egyptian Government.

Oh but lemme guess... for Zahi and his gang its totally fine...

In February 2010, Hawass and his team announced that they had analyzed the mummies of Tutankhamun... (source)

Yup.

*cough* double standards *cough* *cough*

Oh by the way, Tutankhamun happens to be the kid of Akhenaten and Nefertiti.

The rather strange and eccentric portrayals of Akhenaten, with a long, thin face has led certain Egyptologists to suppose that Akhenaten suffered some kind of genetic abnormality.

Maybe he wasnt quite 'of this world' hm? :innocent:

Maybe he wasnt HUMAN??

2) Zahi's public image

Hawass has been widely accused of domineering behaviour,

forbidding archaeologists to announce their own findings,

and courting the media for his own gain after they were denied access to archaeological sites

because, according to Hawass, they were too amateurish.

(source)

What a friendly guy! I bet he freaks out when people touch the pyramids.

3) Others on Zahi Hawass

Others however, including several Egyptologists, have said in interviews that most of what Hawass has done for the field was long overdue. (source)

Buying time, are we?

Hawass and his 'inner circle' are hiding something :) Theyre also getting full support from the Government of Egypt.

Just look at that evil grin of his !!!!

Zahi_Hawass.jpg

Get off my plateau!!!

hawass-zahi_cp_3701689.jpg

The pyramids are mine, MINE!

Zahi+Hawass.jpg

Look at me, i eat kittens for breakfast

dr-zahi-hawass.jpg

Edited by SolarPlexus

You changed your signature line a little did you not?

Yeah i do that all the time

Very nice.

Didn't you used to have a similar Einstein quote?

Ugh i donno maybe

Not really sure what the point of the rant about DNA, aliens, mummies and Hawass. As you noted yourself they have started doing DNA analysis once the technology had proven effective. Your point was?

I would note that: The present ways in which we detect DNA wouldn't detect, 'alien DNA', because we have no idea what it would be like or what its chemical signature would be.

I would also point out that bits and pieces of a number of Pharoahs exist in museums outside of Egypt. Well beyond the control of the SCA

Hawass is not the 'head' of Egyptology, there is no such person. I actually met Hawass about thirty years ago, nice guy reminded me of young Falstaff.

Edited by Hanslune

---

Zahi_Hawass.jpg

Get off my plateau!!!

hawass-zahi_cp_3701689.jpg

Zahi+Hawass.jpg

dr-zahi-hawass.jpg

ROFL SolarPlexus... I may not agree with your beliefs on history and ancient aliens, but this post of yours was absolutely hilarious. :lol: Good show! :tu:

Yes and it's so obvious that they *are* hiding something!! Headed by that pesky Hawass!

Lets see...

1) Hawass is skeptical of DNA testing of Egyptian mummies. He stated that:

Oh what is it Zahi?

Scared of what DNA testing might show of Akhenaten and his queen Nefertiti?

coneheaddynasty.pngconeheaddynasty2.png

Them two wore awfully big hats... Perphaps to conceal those ridicilous coneheads of theirs??

Seriously, if DNA testing is NOT accurate (like Zahi sais) and would NOT lead to ANYTHING... then where is the harm in that?

Whats there to lose?? Nothing.

Hawass is *obviously* avoiding DNA analysis at ALL COSTS !

Oh but lemme guess... for Zahi and his gang its totally fine...

Yup.

*cough* double standards *cough* *cough*

Oh by the way, Tutankhamun happens to be the kid of Akhenaten and Nefertiti.

Maybe he wasnt quite 'of this world' hm? :innocent:

Maybe he wasnt HUMAN??

2) Zahi's public image

What a friendly guy! I bet he freaks out when people touch the pyramids.

3) Others on Zahi Hawass

Buying time, are we?

Hawass and his 'inner circle' are hiding something :) Theyre also getting full support from the Government of Egypt.

Get off my plateau!!!

SolarPlexus, instead of randomly quote-mining you might want to commit to a lot more serious research behind all of this stuff you're talking about. Trying to turn Hawass into a boogyman and implicating the SCA in some grand, shady conspiracy is not the same as positing an argument...it is merely ranting.

Now, the facts. Until relatively recently DNA testing on Egyptian mummies met with only minimal success. By design, extracting uncontaminated DNA from mummies is a destructive process, so one can understand the reticence of anyone who would prefer to protect the mummies under his or her care when the results of such testing are considerably much less than guaranteed. Add to this the fact that Hawass was never really clear himself on the potential, so when approached and given the opportunity to do the testing right, Hawass agreed. With foreign aid and professional consultation from Western scientists, Egypt developed and installed two different labs specifically designed to extract and test the degraded and delicate DNA of Egyptian mummies. These labs are state-of-the-art, and from their first use they produced results.

Fast-forward to the years 2007 to 2009. This is when the body of Tutankhamun and numerous other mummies directly and indirectly associated with his family line, were subjected to extensive genetic and pathological testing in these two labs. And before you make another claim of an SCA "grand and shady conspiracy," European experts were part of these analyses, too.

In point of fact, there is little truth to your claim that Tut "happens to be the kid of Akhenaten and Nefertiti." For one thing, the body of Nefertiti has never been definitively identified. The identities of most of the mummies in the analyses of 2007 to 2009 were already known but none of the unidentified mummies were even thought to be Nefertiti; scientifically, we can toss Nefertiti out of the equation. Now, in the JAMA report publishing the results of the testing, Akhenaten was suggested to be the father of Tut, but the report came under fire almost immediately. The KV55 mummy identified as Akhenaten in the JAMA report is highly questionable at best; most believe it to be the body of an ephemeral king named Smenkhkare, myself included. Genetically, this is the mummy of the man who was Tutankhamun's father, but there is nothing definitive to prove it was the body of Akhenaten. In fact, in a recent article in National Geographic, Hawass conceded this point.

(As an aside, while the KV55 mummy has been established as Tut's father, one of the unknown female mummies in the testing has been genetically identified as Tut's mother. What's more, genetically this female was a full sister of the KV55 mummy. Nefertiti was not a sister of Akhenaten, so again Nefertiti can be ruled out. The identity of this female mummy remains unknown but she was probably one of numerous daughters of Amunhotep III, Akhenaten's father.)

All of these bodies were very human, with human frailties and human diseases. Notions of alien origin are not entertained and are not to be taken seriously.

There's only one thing in your post that you got right. Hawass does indeed eat kittens for breakfast. He mixes them up with puréed fringies and sliced bananas. :w00t:

There is almost no evidence fromn the great pyramid building age and this includes linguistic evidence.

This also includes the Pyramid Texts, cladking. We have no evidence for them prior to late Dynasty 5. Therefore, and based on what you yourself emphasized in the above, you must refrain from any and all references to the Pyramid Texts in future posts relating to the Great Pyramid. You've put yourself in this position, and it will be remembered. You can't have it both ways.

This also includes the Pyramid Texts, cladking. We have no evidence for them prior to late Dynasty 5. Therefore, and based on what you yourself emphasized in the above, you must refrain from any and all references to the Pyramid Texts in future posts relating to the Great Pyramid. You've put yourself in this position, and it will be remembered. You can't have it both ways.

You noticed that too. I said the same thing in Post #227. :tu:

cormac

Cormac and Kmt contradiction is a affliction of those who don't belief hard enough. Cladking can over come that impasse with a mere snap of his fingers.

icon-deadhorse.gif

And what goes tastily with well beaten ex-horse?

weak%20sauce.jpg

The best of weak evidence!

Cormac and Kmt contradiction is a affliction of those who don't belief hard enough. Cladking can over come that impasse with a mere snap of his fingers.

icon-deadhorse.gif

And what goes tastily with well beaten ex-horse?

weak%20sauce.jpg

The best of weak evidence!

Mmmm, yummy!

The nice thing here is, now that cladking has publicly stated this, cormac and I and others can remind him of his own words. :yes:

Mmmm, yummy!

The nice thing here is, now that cladking has publicly stated this, cormac and I and others can remind him of his own words. :yes:

All part of my cunning plan. Yeah, that's the ticket..

Guys, in the Royale guide to crackpottery printed in 1667 the #14 rule of engagement is; 'all contradiction is binding only on thy opponent, ye may make free with whichever thou may choose to set forth and sent them to Lucifer for the details'

Sir Richard Burton's younger brother made mention of this in his 1881, Passport to Oudh and details of a life amongst the wicked dullards of the East, 'What might be an impractical obstacle to a scholar or a man of wit to the fakir or crackpot it is but a triffle on his way to making a reputation'.

Edited by Hanslune

OK, I'll go along with this provisionally after making a comment

concerning the chronology of the PT. It is painfully obvious that

the Pyramid Texts were written over a very protracted time period

and this time period included the great pyramid building age. It's

a certainty that the reat pyramid builders were familiar with some

of the utterances and actually wrote some.

If we toss out all the anachronistic evidence like the PT there is

virtually nothing at all left. But this little bit that survives

does not include tombs and ramps and all that is derived from them

so we have to give that up as well.

The rgument becomes very short now and can be ummed up in a sentence;

the physical evidence is that thy had water at the pyramid base and

it was intentionally channeled to a point that would be ideal for

counterweight placement. There is evidence they used counterweights

on the pyramid as well and this is ll onsistent with the little cult-

ural evidence which survives in the tombs.

I've been avoiding trying to learn Egyptian math since these

things tend to to require a lot of mental effort for me. It's

very difficult to keep too many things in mind at once now days.

But now I'm starting to get a feel for where it's headed and might

be about ready to tackle it. It's going to end up in trigonometry

which shouldn't surprise anyone who's looked at G1.

Check this out;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOelDGD_VFo&feature=related

It will probably be simple trig though.

... they have started doing DNA analysis once the technology had proven effective...

Did they?

Do you know first hand what happens behind those doors?

Does anyone?

Why dont they install cameras and share this with the public?

There are many questions.

And besides... whats stopping Hawass from lying? His proffesional ethics? :sleepy: Please lmao we all know his public image

Hawass has been widely accused of domineering behaviour,

forbidding archaeologists to announce their own findings,

courting the media for his own gain,

after they were denied access to archaeological sites,

because, according to Hawass, they were too 'amateurish'.

(source)

Yup... he posseses all the traits of a trustworthy individual

The present ways in which we detect DNA wouldn't detect, 'alien DNA', because we have no idea what it would be like or what its chemical signature would be.

All thats required is that the dna found ISNT human jesus...

... a number of Pharoahs exist in museums outside of Egypt...

Yeah some irrelevant HUMAN ones...

Hawass is not the 'head' of Egyptology,...

Priceless! So How does he have the ability to close the great pyramid to tourists and also drill underneath the Sphnix is he Moses?

I actually met Hawass about thirty years ago, nice guy...

Yeah thats what i thought as well... until i saw 'Chasing Mummies'...

just watch...

Now, the facts...

No. Sources. :)

Hawass was never really clear himself on the potential, so when approached and given the opportunity to do the testing right, Hawass agreed.

Puahahah who are you kidding?

Why do i get the feeling youre telling me fairy tales?

Are we even talking about the same Zahi Hawass?

The same Zahi Hawass who goes ballistic any time he is questioned?...

... like this?

Jesus after this video im even afraid to ask him: Do you know what time is it?

...These labs are state-of-the-art, and from their first use they produced results...
Fast-forward to the years 2007 to 2009. This is when the body of Tutankhamun and numerous other mummies directly and indirectly associated with his family line, were subjected to extensive genetic and pathological testing in these two labs. And before you make another claim of an SCA "grand and shady conspiracy," European experts were part of these analyses, too.

Okay lets assume that this is exactly how you said it is.

Then why dont they install cameras and share this with the public?

If they dont have anything to hide?

In point of fact, there is little truth to your claim that Tut "happens to be the kid of Akhenaten and Nefertiti."

Tut's father is KV55 (Akhentanen)

Source: Hawass, Zahi et al. "Ancestry and Pathology in King Tutankhamun's Family" The Journal of the American Medical Association p.644

Tut's mother is The Younger Lagy (almost certainly Nefertiti)

Source: Hawass, Zahi et al. "Ancestry and Pathology in King Tutankhamun's Family" The Journal of the American Medical Association 2010;303(7):eAppendix p.3.

Father

coneheaddynasty.png

Son

tutankzoom.jpg

Now isnt that cute??

All of these bodies were very human,...

Except that Akhentanen was 10 feet tall and had a french baguette for a head.

akhenaten_sun.jpg

He also had tits and was a hermaphrodite

akhenaten_womanly_statue(1).jpg

And he was often pregnant...

akhenaten.png

Yup. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Edited by SolarPlexus

Now that we're allagreed that using the Pyramid Texts to understand the

great pyramid builders is legitimate, here's a very interesting line from

the coffin texts which is simply fascinating;

"The hair of Isis is knotted to the hair of Nephthys In a description of

the bodily integrity of the deceased and the resulting ability to recieve

offerings, it is said once that the "hair is united".

Isis is the Goddess of the counterweight and Nephthys the ascender and when

they are united by the ropes then the ka of the king (offerings) can be

lifted.

page 233

http://books.google.com/books?id=ZGysZcNe49MC&pg=PA267&lpg=PA267&dq=damsceptre&source=bl&ots=YSHI9y30xF&sig=DuPr_3qMi9OcwGUWgcyPs42NKBY&hl=en&ei=gBXSTNvvGtO3ngf1pKUN&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCAQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q&f=false

Edited by cladking

Check this out;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOelDGD_VFo&feature=related

It will probably be simple trig though.

Very interesting video cladking and I wish I knew how to do this while I was still in school and had to "show my work" on math tests. :D

And then I looked at the source and his website.

I can't find anything in any of my books or on the web, that corroborate that this is the way ancient Egyptians did math, quite the opposite in fact. I am interested though.

Hawass is hiding Zep Tepi and the real begining of it all.He wants Egyptians to get credit for construction whether they deserve it or not.He seems to be a major liar.

Because it's so much more logical to assume alien DNA then birth defects or other syndromes caused by incessant inbreeding. :D

Marfan's Syndrome comes to mind, but there are a few others I've heard of that would cause these particular malformations, I'll go look it up.

Thanks for the pics btw!

Because it's so much more logical to assume alien DNA then birth defects or other syndromes caused by incessant inbreeding.

Well by the way he looks, he must have suffered Marfan syndrome, Gigantism, Froelich's Syndrome, an abnormal curvature of the spine, Adiposogenital dystrophy, Arachnodactyly, Scoliosis, Elephantiasis, fusion of the upper vertebrae, Hypogonadism.................

Edited by SolarPlexus

Well SP

Did they?

Hans: Yes

Do you know first hand what happens behind those doors?

Hans: Nope, are you going to use the classic fringe dodge of 'If I didnt see it it didnt happen routine?

Why dont they install cameras and share this with the public?

Hans: What to watch lab technicians going about there work you do know they could fake that too? As a matter of fact you could be there the entire time and since you dont understand the procedures you couldn't tell what they were doing what would that accomplish? Even if you were there you'd just declare the thing was faked because you 'know' he was an alien.......

Hans said earlier: The present ways in which we detect DNA wouldn't detect, 'alien DNA', because we have no idea what it would be like or what its chemical signature would be.
To which SP replied: All thats required is that the dna found ISNT human jesus...

AGAIN, more slowly this time, the machines we have detect earth type DNA, not x, y and z. Our machines and processes wouldnt detect anything unless it is our real DNA. Im sorry you dont understand the process but it wont pick up that which it is not designed to fine. Got it now? LOL

Hans previous wrote: Hawass is not the 'head' of Egyptology,...
To which SP replied: Priceless! So How does he have the ability to close the great pyramid to tourists and also drill underneath the Sphnix is he Moses?

Hans: Ah SP Hawass is not the head of Egyptology, I say it again slowly and clearly. It is evident you don't know what is meant by Egyptology. You might want to look up Hawass's title and where his power lies. There is no head of Egyptology, never has been, it is not a monolithic organization, it is a body of study, most Egyptologists in the world aren't even Egyptian (I do hope you realize that? LOL). Please try harder in the future to understand what you rant about. [wink]

Hans previously stated... a number of Pharoahs exist in museums outside of Egypt...
To which SP cleverly replied....Yeah some irrelevant HUMAN ones...

Hans: And how would they know that unless they did DNA testing? LOL, by the way they didn't but I find your mind most amusing!

CLADKING:

The two links you had didn't show what you claimed they showed and the first one went to page 267 instead of 233

Edited by Hanslune

Well by the way he looks, he must have suffered Marfan syndrome, Gigantism, Froelich's Syndrome, an abnormal curvature of the spine, Adiposogenital dystrophy, Arachnodactyly, Scoliosis, Elephantiasis, fusion of the upper vertebrae, Hypogonadism.................

none of which are associated with aliens, as far as I know. :)

Pyramids of the world: Are they re-activating the space ports?

Very interesting ideas posted on this forum about how they build the pyramids. I think: Why try to understand how they build pyramids?

Are going to build a replica of them?

If we don't know why they were build for, why do we want to know how they build it?

There is a fact: pyramids have something related with energy. Maybe big capacitors to transform energy from Earth Magnetic Fields and send it to outer space? Why the Tesla coil applied to a pyramid react sending a string of energy out of the top vertices?

Are they re-activating the space ports?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X03rTTkWBG4