Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would Lucy be judged?

MARAB0D

It's not (the bible) so much full of opinions in the fact that it's just a story book. The bible explains nothing scientific what so ever and opinions of the author's are just that of story tellers.

The bible is a book of stories yes..but stories told by men with their own opinions on how they think is what god is..so they each made up their own stories... thinking it is ok to speak on behalf of god... man still is doing that today lol...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Karlis

• MARAB0D

• danielost

but humans know right from wrong. they also know how to be human even if they grew up say with wolves. in the only case i know of for sure, the boy that was raised by wolves was walking around like another human. he wasnt able to speak since he hadnt been taught that dont know if he was able to communicate wwith his family either.

Yes, but there are and were plenty of humans who never heard of Jesus or JHVH. This makes them technically innocent no matter what they do, as there is no instructions for them what is right and what is a sin. Lucy was one like that - loving her children, loyal to her ten husbands, not killing anyone (they were eating fruits and nuts). But she was unaware of Jesus - thats her major fault, non-punisheable. Then, imagine, some 3.5 million years old preacher comes and tells her of sin and Jesus - and she is immediately doomed to Hell. Whose fault this is?

How do you know he has not studied the bible Karlis? did he tell you he didnt?

I am in no position to answer on Marabod's behalf, but I do understand that he has studied aspects of the Bible that are not related to faith in God and Jesus for salvation. That is quite clear from all Marabod's previous posts.

Karlis

Yes. The deciding question regarding salvation for "animals", imo, is whether they are able to comprehend God and salvation.

How do you suppose they comprehend a god of any kind? let alone this salvation you keep talking about? Im curious as to how you would imagine they would? or could?hmm.gif Religion is a man made thing... not somehting mammals or as you like to call them animals invented... it is not even their concern...

It's not (the bible) so much full of opinions in the fact that it's just a story book. The bible explains nothing scientific what so ever and opinions of the author's are just that of story tellers.

The Bible is not a science manual. The Bible reveals how God has arranged for Mankind's salvation. Of course, one then needs a Bible definition as to what salvation is.

Karlis

Marabod, your lack of understanding of what Scriptures state is understandable, seeing that you do not study the Bible. If you would like specific answers to your questions, where the answers are based on Scriptures, please feel free to ask -- but ask one question per post please.

Regards,

Karlis

Can you produce a certificate that you are entitled to teach the Bible? And by what Authority? But thank you for the offer, I see you being busy, so I would not disturb you with my questions, one per post, thank you again for the offer.

Edited by MARAB0D

It still an opinion...

People tend to think AHA - if a book of opinion date back thousands of years, their opinions must be the correct one lol

not aimed at you danile... I was ref to Karlis post.. he kept going on the bible the bible... and telling me its all my opinion...forgetting the bible is just filled with opinions too...its called faith for a good reason...tongue.gif

Your train arrived on time again, BM. :tu:

Karlis

The bible is a book of stories yes..but stories told by men with their own opinions on how they think is what god is..so they each made up their own stories... thinking it is ok to speak on behalf of god... man still is doing that today lol...

The Bible is a book of stories , most written by prophets of God. Whether one chooses to believe that or not is up to the reader.

Karlis

Your train arrived on time again, BM. thumbsup.gif

Karlis

Darn tootin Karlis.. Im always prompt even better than a train LMAO no delays.. for you just fed me the same old posts - its the bible the bible, thats just your opinion BM <-so as your train arrived agaijn..I pulled up beside yours and gave you the same replies as I alway have done

What I am saying here.. is - regardless how often you chant - the bible its the bible, its your opinion but see its the bible BM ...( your chant reminds me of that old cartoon - its da wolf its da wolf lol laugh.gif )..... <--the needle may be stuck, but if you keep using that chant and I keep giving you the same reply... then by now you should think - ok its pointless giving BM my same chant LOL chooochoooo...all aboard!!rofl.giftongue.gif

The Bible is a book of stories , most written by prophets of God. Whether one chooses to believe that or not is up to the reader.

Karlis

the bible is also turning out to be a history book.

Karlis

So what you are saying is that Lucy would not be judged at all because god was not invented yet?

So what you are saying is that Lucy would not be judged at all because god was not invented yet?

lucy being human will be judged according to her understanding at the time.

let's not forget god doesn't judge us, we do according to my faith.

Karlis

Only cuz you wish to believe they were all prophets.. but need I remind you that... IE - your four gospels of which speaks of salvation that you seem to go on about a lot...dont even have authors..no sod knows who wrote them...... but if you are willing to call these unknown people as prophets... so be it... I disagree with your opinions on all of thatthumbsup.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Only cuz you wish to believe they were all prophets.. but need I remind you that... IE - your four gospels of which speaks of salvation that you seem to go on about a lot...dont even have authors..no sod knows who wrote them...... but if you are willing to call these unknown people as prophets... so be it... I disagree with your opinions on all of thatthumbsup.gif

the people who wrote the words dont have to be prophets. the ones telling the story usually are, but not always.

we currently have 13 known prophets on the earth. there are also at least 6 unknown prophets on the earth. and at least one anti-prophet.

Yes, but there are and were plenty of humans who never heard of Jesus or JHVH. This makes them technically innocent no matter what they do, as there is no instructions for them what is right and what is a sin. Lucy was one like that - loving her children, loyal to her ten husbands, not killing anyone (they were eating fruits and nuts). But she was unaware of Jesus -

And that was the case with all people before Jesus was born. Also, that is the same case with all people since then, who lived and died not knowing or understanding about the way to salvation. -- And yes; they are innocent in their ignorance, despite the fact that without being aware of God's Law, they sinned against God by breaking God's Laws and as a result are under the penalty of the second death.

What you ignore, or rather are not aware of, is that God has a means for them to receive salvation. That is what I mean when I say you have not studied the Bible, Marabod.

thats her major fault, non-punisheable.

Not quite correct, Marabod; that was *not* her fault. Nor is lack of knowledge of Jesus, his Father, and the means of salvation their faults either. They simply were not in a position to have access to this knowledge. Therefore you are correct that this lack of knowledge is non-punishable. By the way, I am not stating any contradiction here, as far as Scriptures are concerned. In fact, the Bible gives clear examples of such people.

Then, imagine, some 3.5 million years old preacher comes and tells her of sin and Jesus - and she is immediately doomed to Hell.

If such preacher teaches them such information -- such are false teachers, teaching contrary to Scriptures. Of course, they are teaching what many of your "Traditional Nicene Christian Churches" may teach; but -- they teach what Scriptures do not teach.

Whose fault this is?

The fault lies within the origin of the church founded by Constantine. Jesus built his church on different teachings.

regards,

Karlis

the people who wrote the words dont have to be prophets. the ones telling the story usually are, but not always.

we currently have 13 known prophets on the earth. there are also at least 6 unknown prophets on the earth. and at least one anti-prophet.

Define a prophet and that might also give some insight. I could be a prophet :innocent:

How do you suppose they comprehend a god of any kind? let alone this salvation you keep talking about? Im curious as to how you would imagine they would? or could?hmm.gif Religion is a man made thing... not somehting mammals or as you like to call them animals invented... it is not even their concern...

Exactly correct, BM.

I did not say animals can understand God and salvation. The hypothetical question was raised about animals, as to whether they are capable of comprehending God and salvation. I simply addressed that hypothetical scenario. -- If in doubt, please re-read my post.

Karlis

Can you produce a certificate that you are entitled to teach the Bible? And by what Authority? But thank you for the offer, I see you being busy, so I would not disturb you with my questions, one per post, thank you again for the offer.

Why does anyone need a certificate to repeat what is written in the Bible, Marabod?

Define a prophet and that might also give some insight. I could be a prophet :innocent:

a prophet is god's mouth piece on earth. so the jews and the muslims are correct in that jesus was a prophet, but he was more than that.

you can say that god speaks through said person. however you have to be careful of false prophets.

Edited by danielost

Darn tootin Karlis.. Im always prompt even better than a train LMAO no delays.. for you just fed me the same old posts - its the bible the bible, thats just your opinion BM <-so as your train arrived agaijn..I pulled up beside yours and gave you the same replies as I alway have done

What I am saying here.. is - regardless how often you chant - the bible its the bible, its your opinion but see its the bible BM ...( your chant reminds me of that old cartoon - its da wolf its da wolf lol laugh.gif )..... <--the needle may be stuck, but if you keep using that chant and I keep giving you the same reply... then by now you should think - ok its pointless giving BM my same chant LOL chooochoooo...all aboard!!rofl.giftongue.gif

BM, if you copy paste this post into a word document and keep it in your files, it will save you retyping this.

Exactly correct, BM.

I did not say animals can understand God and salvation. The hypothetical question was raised about animals, as to whether they are capable of comprehending God and salvation. I simply addressed that hypothetical scenario. -- If in doubt, please re-read my post.

Karlis

I seriously doubt an mammal or animal woulod be facing god in a judgement.. I mean I cant see how god woulod toss rules for the animlas and mammals to follow...

Man being a more intelliegent force, came up with the idea of a god and many gods...so it was all man made... Each of us will either take the word of somehting that was written by others...or if you are like myself and you like to keep what you have unique to you, then you will still just giv your own opinion...

My opinions are what make up my own personal faith...and its a aith I am 100% certain of...just like yours is to you

But I dont think any of this would apply to any mammal or animal...

I seriously doubt an mammal or animal woulod be facing god in a judgement.. I mean I cant see how god woulod toss rules for the animlas and mammals to follow...

Man being a more intelliegent force, came up with the idea of a god and many gods...so it was all man made... Each of us will either take the word of somehting that was written by others...or if you are like myself and you like to keep what you have unique to you, then you will still just giv your own opinion...

My opinions are what make up my own personal faith...and its a aith I am 100% certain of...just like yours is to you

But I dont think any of this would apply to any mammal or animal...

your right you could say that the other animals, plant life are programmed(instincts) where as humans are not. this program can be modified by humans.

Why does anyone need a certificate to repeat what is written in the Bible, Marabod?

If your teaching is only in repeating what everyone can freely read in the Bible itself, then who needs you to ask the questions? Of course, if you wish you can hire me, so I would come every morning and teach you how to flush water in the dunny... or how to boil the eggs. I bet the supply on your market exceeds the demand.

the bible is also turning out to be a history book.

True. More and more of what's in the pages of the Bible concerning history is being found to be accurate by unbiased researchers. :tu:

Karlis

No Silver Thong -- according to Scriptures, the dead will only be judged after the return of Jesus.