Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human DNA tampered with by Aliens, why?

It is my theory that a superior alien race has made contact with humans when they were in a primitive state and saw potential for civilized growth. Through DNA manipulation, the aliens chose to make humans different in appearance and characteristics. The main goal of this experiment would be to see if humans can accept and celebrate our differences as a civilization on a global scale. If humans can achieve this goal the alien race would present itself to the world confident that humans would tolerate the differences of an alien race. This would be a positive and productive feat. The alien race would then see humans as a potential apprentice to the universe. If humans fail the experiment, humans would be seen as an expendable species that has no room for growth. The differences within the humans would be exploited and used against them for the personal gain of the alien race. The humans would become the cattle and workforce, not knowing that an alien race is pulling the strings on the planet. DNA manipulation is a win-win situation for an alien race which would most definitely has time on its side.

Edited by zrake66

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The One Who Is

• SlimJim22

• iwant-tobelieve

• digitalartist

It is my theory that a superior alien race has made contact with humans when they were in a primitive state and saw potential for civilized growth. Through DNA manipulation, the aliens chose to make humans different in appearance and characteristics. The main goal of this experiment would be to see if humans can accept and celebrate our differences as a civilization on a global scale. If humans can achieve this goal the alien race would present itself to the world confident that humans would tolerate the differences of an alien race. This would be a positive and productive feat. The alien race would then see humans as a potential apprentice to the universe. If humans fail the experiment, humans would be seen as an expendable species that has no room for growth. The differences within the humans would be exploited and used against them for the personal gain of the alien race. The humans would become the cattle and workforce, not knowing that an alien race is pulling the strings on the planet. DNA manipulation is a win-win situation for an alien race which would most definitely has time on its side.

Very soon we will be able to fully manipulate our own DNA. I would be suprised if within 2 generations from now we haven't cured all disease including aging. Besides, humans would rather die than give up their freedom, we won't be slaves to anyone.

I can give you few facts why the DNA with in genetics was tempered for many reasons.

1. the ancients did few experiments in past and see if any ways what can with human DNA factor with in genetics if is possible to mixed breed or hybrid to make new breed as well messing with human DNA and make it up to two strand for many reasons to control what I meant on that most some grays usely do this and reptilians as well others has done it too for more then decade.

2. It was one of the experiments types tested here on earth but 2 where previous as for earth is the 3rd... If you read my blogs here on UM about Galactic history with in 12 strand DNA codes as the humans that carried the hybrid codes with in DNA even though looked more as human or not is can passed it in to future gentians.

Yet it usely dose go on and on but there is lot more what others can do with human DNA as well not just for tempering.

I can give you few facts why the DNA with in genetics was tempered for many reasons.

Ok, before any problems begin over this, facts differ from opinions. What you've stated here is an opinion, not a fact. Now, everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts. A fact is independently verifiable, observable, can be irrefutably demonstrated. I hope this clarifies the difference between the two.

Ok, before any problems begin over this, facts differ from opinions. What you've stated here is an opinion, not a fact. Now, everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts. A fact is independently verifiable, observable, can be irrefutably demonstrated. I hope this clarifies the difference between the two.

glad you said something

Couple of things:

1) Aliens is a suggestive term. If advanced beings did seed us, then they are us and we are them. Hybrids are a possibility I suppose but over what time period. The human foetus goes through stages where it looks like a whale, a fish, a bird and a monkey. We also have evidence of a reptilian like brain some may argue. If we were assited on bred by adavanced beings wouldn't it be in their interests to assist us as little as possible. I mean sorrt of help us to help ourselves. Thus perhaps all the information we require is already outthere.

2) As far as catalysts for the advance in consciousness of mankind go I would consider cosmic rays (as being discussed elsewhere) or psychoactive plants as proposed by Terrence Mckenna's 'Stoned ape' theory. I think in worth mentioning (again!) that cannabis is deemed an alien plant as it is either male or female. This is anomalous elsewhere in the plant kingdom and as the human brain produces cannabanoids of it's on, is it possible that the 'Aliens' brought it with them and left it here for us to enjoy and use as medicine? Sadly, it is abused like other plant based drugs and is demonized by the media for purposes of control.

IMHO if there were irrefutable evidence of dna tampering by extraterrestrials, the person or persons discovering it would not be wasting their time posting in blogs or on message boards. Instead they would be writing up and submitting papers to the scientific community.

2) As far as catalysts for the advance in consciousness of mankind go I would consider cosmic rays (as being discussed elsewhere) or psychoactive plants as proposed by Terrence Mckenna's 'Stoned ape' theory. I think in worth mentioning (again!) that cannabis is deemed an alien plant as it is either male or female. This is anomalous elsewhere in the plant kingdom and as the human brain produces cannabanoids of it's on, is it possible that the 'Aliens' brought it with them and left it here for us to enjoy and use as medicine? Sadly, it is abused like other plant based drugs and is demonized by the media for purposes of control.

Um... it's not

It's a member of the Dioecious family, which basically means it's a hermaphroditic plant. Most flowering species are.

Wikipedia has a article on plant sexuality you may want to look through.

Edited by ShadowSot

IMHO if there were irrefutable evidence of dna tampering by extraterrestrials, the person or persons discovering it would not be wasting their time posting in blogs or on message boards. Instead they would be writing up and submitting papers to the scientific community.

Im sure lots of them have. The problem is passing the peer review process. To this date no one claiming ET visitation has.... This tells me that the evidence is weak, from a scientific point of view.

I have a slightly differant view.

Humans civilization has happened before and we advanced to the point that we became a space-faring people. When we met some of our neighbours intergalactic warfare broke out. We lost and got conquered.

They erradicated the human race except a few which were allowed to repopulate the earth. Our alien masters had us worship them as gods and created an ideology based on love for us all to aspire too called religion. Come Judgement Day (happens when we settle off the planet) they will return to see if we are still a threat to them.

I see we are just an After thought of another Master Race? Hum? Sounds Like a Worn out Movie to me. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Aliens are working with the Governments of Earth. There are some expiraments that the governments cannot try unless they wanted to have an uprising on their hands. So, they cut a deal with the aliens. They will allow the aliens to occupy Earths airspace if the aliens run the experiments.

Aliens are working with the Governments of Earth. There are some expiraments that the governments cannot try unless they wanted to have an uprising on their hands. So, they cut a deal with the aliens. They will allow the aliens to occupy Earths airspace if the aliens run the experiments.

You see, the problem with you is that you want to believe(just like your user name says) without needing any proof or evidence.

Aliens is a suggestive term. If advanced beings did seed us, then they are us and we are them.

So... if I seed bacteria on Mars, they're human? wacko.gif

we are not to look ahead to the future or back to the past we dwell in the present and therefore we should not worry but live in peace and prosperity

we are not to look ahead to the future or back to the past we dwell in the present and therefore we should not worry but live in peace and prosperity

Actually Man's ability to look into the past and future is the greatest ability we have.

I see we are just an After thought of another Master Race? Hum? Sounds Like a Worn out Movie to me. :rolleyes:

Props to Arthur C. Clark's masterpiece.

Behold, the dawn of man via extraterrestrial evolutionary intervention.....

Apologies to the OP and any other children of the anuki posting in this thread but your hypothesis is the plot to the excellent novel and 1969 hollywood blockbuster movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. :alien:

Edited by Drunkenparrot

Im sure lots of them have. The problem is passing the peer review process. To this date no one claiming ET visitation has.... This tells me that the evidence is weak, from a scientific point of view.

So, you're stating there is evidence, just not extraordinary evidence to support these extraordinary claims?

Well who did Abraham and Moses,Mohamend make a deal with to sell out this solar system to. All that these relgions have done is to destroy every human culture and made genocide of every life form a sacrement. A interestihg way to get rid of the competion in the gaxlay and turn us into their dopey slaves.

So... if I seed bacteria on Mars, they're human? wacko.gif

If we ever found a planet with something close to human or ape dna and we manipulated theirs for them to become more like us and then we leave, what would they be? They would be them but they would also be us, no? Seed bacteria with human dna? :blink:

If we ever found a planet with something close to human or ape dna and we manipulated theirs for them to become more like us and then we leave, what would they be? They would be them but they would also be us, no? Seed bacteria with human dna? blink.gif

Ah, I didn't understand you meant they'd given us their DNA.

Sure, then, I guess they'd be like us. Or at least a little like us.

Does this make me Spock? rofl.gif

You see, the problem with you is that you want to believe(just like your user name says) without needing any proof or evidence.

...in all honesty, i replied with the first thing that popped into my head... it is always fun to see what people will believe...