Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Extraterrestrials vs Extradimensional beings

theDragon

There is a topic in this same sub-forum that has a poll which asks us "did Extra terrestrials visit Earth already". I answered as "maybe" for a certain reason.

Of course, we can't be sure of the real extra-terrestrials' visit to Earth, but what we can be sure of is the presence of extra-dimensional beings. Before you continue to read my text below, you must clear out all your prejudices about religion, occultism and stuff, and force your brain cells 200% to understand what I'm trying to say. Use pure logic and your knowledge and try to understand and investigate my claims if you don't believe them.

First of all, it's widely known that in the ancient history there were polytheistic religions who have succeeded to exist for millenias and even up to now. Why is that still happening? How come that people didn't understand already that their "gods" actually don't exist? We all came up to a point where we laughed at them for being so foolish, believing in some legends, myths and weird pictures of some made-up "gods".

If not you, I know that I did think like that for many years. But, through my long research, while reading many materials from various sources and thinking about it for a long time, I can finally say that I've completed one long journey through history and that I've succesfully connected it with the present day.

Well, according to my research and informaiton, all those numerous "gods" in many polytheistic religions DO exist, but not as "gods". They exist as extra-dimensional beings. They live in a parallel universe, which exists as a parallel line to our line of life. Those two lines tend to run in a parallel manner, but in some situations, they can intersect, and that's when the trouble starts.

The extra-dimensionals are a special kind of creatures, which exist in a different frequency range. Our receptors have been tuned for a certain frequency of sound and light, and the frequency in which those creatues exist is invisible and beyond our perception. It's the same with the radio waves. We can hear them only if we turn on our radio receivers, but we can't hear them with our ears. From time to time, in certain situations and in certain conditions (which can be realised by human influence and energy), these "barriers" which split our worlds and our frequencies, become unstable, so the creatures from the parallel world are able to "shift" between two realities.

These "human energy and influence" actually represent the rituals that many polytheistic religions perform even today. In those rituals, the creatures from the parallel dimension are given ability to enter our realm and influence the world around us in a certain way. If you are laughing at me right now, I am not offended because I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I discovered this first time. As a small and a very vivid comparison, I've just found a couple of pictures which can make your mind more open to what I'm saying. Coincidence or not, but

did you ever try to look closely at the hindu "gods", or egyptian "gods"? Have you ever noticed that they look like "ET" or "aliens" from popular movies?

For example, compare these pictures of the indian hindu "gods" with a recent presentation of aliens in the movie "Avatar"...

hindu_god_ram.jpg

hindu-goddess-associated-with-death-and-destruction.jpg

The difference between the hindu gods and the avatar characters is really small. In fact, the only difference is made in order to provide fun for audience. Also, many other popular movies and tv shows (such as Stargate) show us a lot of resemblance between egyptian gods and "aliens that travel through stargates to our world". You have to make a difference between "aliens from outer space" and "aliens from other dimensions". No scientific proof has ever been uncovered about the existence of these extra-dimensional creatures, but there have been many "proves" that confirm UFO phenomena. My question to you, my forum friends, is: Could it have been that the true "aliens" are actually these extra-dimensional beings, which our governments are trying to hide with deliberately putting false evidence about UFO's so that we blindly follow that theory?

I will stop here, I won't be talking about anything else until I see your replies. This theory is very very detailed and is very very logical, and in fact, it is VERY related to religion and spirituality, even if I didn't talk about it yet. If you're interested, we could have a very nice discussion on this topic here, and I will gladly share all my information with you.

Thank you for reading, and I wish you all the best!

• Like 3

My question to you, my forum friends, is: Could it have been that the true "aliens" are actually these extra-dimensional beings, which our governments are trying to hide with deliberately putting false evidence about UFO's so that we blindly follow that theory?

I will stop here, I won't be talking about anything else until I see your replies. This theory is very very detailed and is very very logical, and in fact, it is VERY related to religion and spirituality, even if I didn't talk about it yet. If you're interested, we could have a very nice discussion on this topic here, and I will gladly share all my information with you.

Interesting theory. I am interested in reading more on this topic. I do have a question though, Why is it worth it to the government to keep E.D'S a secret?

• Like 1

Keep an open mind and Cam close by too ! You never Know all there is to Know !YouKnow?

Good read too . Welcome to the Froum "theDragon"

• Like 1

Just as two 2D planes can be separated from each other in 3D, two 3D volumes can be separated from each other in 4D.

Personally, I believe that higher dimensions of space and parallel universes are possible...

It is possible that we are higher dimensional ourselves living in a higher dimensional universe, but our limited vision only allows us to see a "3D slice" of it at a time...

I would be interested in hearing any info you'd like to share theDragon.

did you ever try to look closely at the hindu "gods", or egyptian "gods"? Have you ever noticed that they look like "ET" or "aliens" from popular movies?

For example, compare these pictures of the indian hindu "gods" with a recent presentation of aliens in the movie "Avatar"...

how is that relavent though? the films are works of fiction, it's quite possible that they draw inspiration from mythological beings but that doesn't seem to have any great implications.

There is a topic in this same sub-forum that has a poll which asks us "did Extra terrestrials visit Earth already". I answered as "maybe" for a certain reason.

Of course, we can't be sure of the real extra-terrestrials' visit to Earth, but what we can be sure of is the presence of extra-dimensional beings. Before you continue to read my text below, you must clear out all your prejudices about religion, occultism and stuff, and force your brain cells 200% to understand what I'm trying to say. Use pure logic and your knowledge and try to understand and investigate my claims if you don't believe them.

First of all, it's widely known that in the ancient history there were polytheistic religions who have succeeded to exist for millenias and even up to now. Why is that still happening? How come that people didn't understand already that their "gods" actually don't exist? We all came up to a point where we laughed at them for being so foolish, believing in some legends, myths and weird pictures of some made-up "gods".

If not you, I know that I did think like that for many years. But, through my long research, while reading many materials from various sources and thinking about it for a long time, I can finally say that I've completed one long journey through history and that I've succesfully connected it with the present day.

Well, according to my research and informaiton, all those numerous "gods" in many polytheistic religions DO exist, but not as "gods". They exist as extra-dimensional beings. They live in a parallel universe, which exists as a parallel line to our line of life. Those two lines tend to run in a parallel manner, but in some situations, they can intersect, and that's when the trouble starts.

The extra-dimensionals are a special kind of creatures, which exist in a different frequency range. Our receptors have been tuned for a certain frequency of sound and light, and the frequency in which those creatues exist is invisible and beyond our perception. It's the same with the radio waves. We can hear them only if we turn on our radio receivers, but we can't hear them with our ears. From time to time, in certain situations and in certain conditions (which can be realised by human influence and energy), these "barriers" which split our worlds and our frequencies, become unstable, so the creatures from the parallel world are able to "shift" between two realities.

These "human energy and influence" actually represent the rituals that many polytheistic religions perform even today. In those rituals, the creatures from the parallel dimension are given ability to enter our realm and influence the world around us in a certain way. If you are laughing at me right now, I am not offended because I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I discovered this first time. As a small and a very vivid comparison, I've just found a couple of pictures which can make your mind more open to what I'm saying. Coincidence or not, but

hindu_god_ram.jpg

hindu-goddess-associated-with-death-and-destruction.jpg

The difference between the hindu gods and the avatar characters is really small. In fact, the only difference is made in order to provide fun for audience. Also, many other popular movies and tv shows (such as Stargate) show us a lot of resemblance between egyptian gods and "aliens that travel through stargates to our world". You have to make a difference between "aliens from outer space" and "aliens from other dimensions". No scientific proof has ever been uncovered about the existence of these extra-dimensional creatures, but there have been many "proves" that confirm UFO phenomena. My question to you, my forum friends, is: Could it have been that the true "aliens" are actually these extra-dimensional beings, which our governments are trying to hide with deliberately putting false evidence about UFO's so that we blindly follow that theory?

The possibility of extraterrestrial intelligent life is much more plausible than any sort of extradimensional life. We know that this universe exists and we know that life on this planet exists in abundance. We also know that it is a near certainty that there are many planets similar to ours within their Goldilock's zone of their solar system. The chances of life on other planets is extremely high, with the occurrence of higher life forms being debatable.

While I find the idea that we have been visited or observed by a spacefaring species plausible, UFO's are still unexplained and cannot be used as proof of anything other than an anomalous incident. It would be foolish to do anything more than speculate on their origin. If our governments really are keeping information from us about UFO's than likely there is a good reason for the time being.

how is that relavent though? the films are works of fiction, it's quite possible that they draw inspiration from mythological beings but that doesn't seem to have any great implications.

I guess there are three ways to look at it. Just take Avatar as an example.

Did Cameron fuse ideas of egyptian and hindu gods into giant blue feline looking creatures (Sekhmet + Shiva)?

Is it just a case of design? They looked cool!

Or was he tapping into a collective unconscious and came up with what he did but that is a relection of another frequency or dimension?

Who can say but I have a couple of other points that I hope some find relevant. When I read up about Nibiru and read a translation was 'Place of the Crossing' this made me think of a Stargate. Wormholes according to science are theorhetically possible. With high enough technology this power could be harnessed like in the film Stargate. My first point applies again really imo.

Royalty are known as bluebloods commonly. I never understood this term but speculated that it could have been because of copper rather than iron in the blood. This would explain why deities were often depicted as blue and give a potential reason why royalty are always so keen to marry others of royal blood.

Our planet consist of more than just matter. We have a n ozone layer or we used to. We have an ionosphere and a magnetosphere so I see potential for extra dimensions in the vicinity. Just because we cannot see them doesn't mean they do not exist. Our perceptions are limited and the experiments at CERN are exploring this area.

That's in for now.

That is a very good point.

I am wondering what exactly this research is and how much of it is conjecture.

Good ideas there slimjim 22 And I think there are some of those blue bloods in that Las Vegas show ? :innocent:

I'm very interested in what is to come with this theory. Please continue to post the rest if you have the time.

First, I want to thank you all for being interested in this thread. I already feel like home, when I see people keen to learn and explore this beautiful world that we live in. I am sure that you all have a lot of questions regarding to what I wrote, and I will try to give you answers if I know them. I must tell you, however, that all these years of thinking, watching many documentaries, reading books and history recordings have made me conclude some weird theories which I never shared with anyone - up to now. I think that I've collected enough of my thoughts into a single form, and I can finally say that I understand how this world works. You may believe me, or you may follow your own conclusions - it is up to you, and your right to choose what you will believe in. This is my choice and my own view on this world - influenced by several other theories, and combined into a "mega-theory" how I like to call it.

Now, this reply below is addressed to AquaMerina, since she was the first one to ask a question.

Interesting theory. I am interested in reading more on this topic. I do have a question though, Why is it worth it to the government to keep E.D'S a secret?

Understanding the government's role in all of this is a very significant step in understanding the bigger picture of the whole thing. As you already know, governments have existed throughout the entire history of mankind, and government officials have always (and mostly in recent history) tried to keep their secrets to themselves. The main reason of this behavior is that they want to keep such knowledge for themselves in order to maintain their supremacy and rulership over "common" people. Now, I will ask you two simple questions: what do you think, what is the easiest way for them to achieve such a goal today? Why would they want to control us in the first place?

Each government has it's own goals and tools, and the kingdoms and the empires from the past have used many tools to achieve certain goals. Take an example of the pyramids in Giza. There are many different theories about that how extra-terrestrials landed on Earth and helped egyptians in building their pyramids. None of these theories show us any hard evidence, and they are all mostly illogical and full of incorrect statements. According to information that I've stumbled upon, I am guessing that extra-dimensional beings have helped egyptians and all other major civilizations from ancient history to achieve those goals - in exchange for sacrifices and other energy-rich rituals to feed from.

Now, you need to connect the dots between ancient history and ancient civilizations, polytheism and "gods", and pagan rituals performed in many secret societies, even today.

Edited by theDragon

Royalty are known as bluebloods commonly. I never understood this term but speculated that it could have been because of copper rather than iron in the blood. This would explain why deities were often depicted as blue and give a potential reason why royalty are always so keen to marry others of royal blood.

apparently the phrase originates in Spain due to the fact that on people with paler skin types their veins appear blue unlike people of Moorish descent. take a look at your wrists, you can probably see some blue veins. I think in this case the 'orthodox' explanation seems more logical.

With regards to your collective unconscious idea, I'm open to the possibility but I personally thought Avatar was a terrible film. I think to a certain extent you could say any successful film has been drawn from the 'collective unconscious'.

apparently the phrase originates in Spain due to the fact that on people with paler skin types their veins appear blue unlike people of Moorish descent. take a look at your wrists, you can probably see some blue veins. I think in this case the 'orthodox' explanation seems more logical.

With regards to your collective unconscious idea, I'm open to the possibility but I personally thought Avatar was a terrible film. I think to a certain extent you could say any successful film has been drawn from the 'collective unconscious'.

Thank you for your considered comments. I don't have a source to hand but I have read that on occassion a Russian prince for example called for a pincess to be brought from a Davidic tribe in Africa. The idea of wanting to marry into an ancient blood line stood out to me and I'm sure there are other cases to. Though I don't dismiss your point about veins there may be more to it than the obvious explanation. After all wouldn't all caucasians be considered bluebloods and that is not the case.

You touch on a good point regrading the collective unconscious. It may be that most great works of fiction are a result of being able to tap into that source. Hardwork and education obviously play a part but some things are so out there that they could well have come from an external source. A different example is Gene Roddenberry who witnessed channellings from the Nine and used ideas in Startrek. That is not strictly the collective unconscious as I understand it but someone who may be in contact with such a phenomena imo is Stephen King. His early stuff seem to hold deep meaning and though it may have been a result of his childhood reading I'd say he would be a contender for what I was talking about.

Personally, I believe that higher dimensions of space and parallel universes are possible...

It is possible that we are higher dimensional ourselves living in a higher dimensional universe, but our limited vision only allows us to see a "3D slice" of it at a time...

Parallel universes, fine. We have no evidence either way, but some models in physics do point towards them as possibilities.

Higher universes, not so fine - especially when talking about "higher dimensional beings". The universe exists in the way it does because in a higher dimensional universe, gravity would be two strong. For every dimension you add, the inverse square law of gravity is proportionally effected - the distance at which gravity's strength is halved is itself shorted by half. Even in just a 4D universe, gravity would be too strong for galaxies to form, and no life would exist.

Higher dimensions are theorised - but they are subatomic, and wrapped up into themselves. They are not a "dimension" as we would think of them, and certainly not a place "beings" could live in.

As for the OP, trying to link polytheism to high dimensions is just silly. Polytheism is a remnant of the first religions that saw their gods in physical things like trees, wind, rain etc. They are still around for the same reason any religion survives.

As for

this theory is very very detailed and is very very logical

it can be as detailed as you want, but it isn't a theory, its hardly logical and it simply isn't scientific. And as for the Avatar thing... I'm not even going there.

• Like 1

I've felt for awhile that the notion that the gods are extradimensional beings has fit what I know pretty well.

I've seen pictures aplenty of the Egyptian gods, but I beg to differ: they look nothing like aliens from movies except where the aliens were deliberately designed after them.

The only similarity is that both are blue humanoids. If anything, the Na'vi more closely resemble Nightcrawler from X-Men.

The Na'vi were also deliberately designed to be aesthetically pleasing. If you want to create a technicolor alien that's easy on the eyes, blue is a good color to go with.

I will just say that science and scientific method isn't everything in this world. You need to think with your own mind, liberate your mind from scientific dogmas... Laws of physics apply to Earth and our Solar system, but even all the scientists in this world united can't explain black holes and many other misteries of the universe. They all admit that all laws of physics stop in the black holes. Well, it's the same for parallel universe. Our laws and their laws aren't the same. We live in different realms, surrounded by different rules and different laws.

Regarding the link between polytheism and extra-dimensionals, here is a definition of hinduism:

"The Hindu scriptures refer to celestial entities called Devas (or devī in feminine form; devatā used synonymously for Deva in Hindi), "the shining ones", which may be translated into English as "gods" or "heavenly beings".[47] The devas are an integral part of Hindu culture and are depicted in art, architecture and through icons, and mythological stories about them are related in the scriptures, particularly in Indian epic poetry and the Puranas. They are, however, often distinguished from Ishvara, a supreme personal god, with many Hindus worshiping Ishvara in a particular form as their iṣṭa devatā, or chosen ideal.[48][49] The choice is a matter of individual preference,[50] and of regional and family traditions.[50]"

This text clearly shows how the humans have contacted "celestial beings", in translation - they have contacted the ones from the parallel universe. They couldn't just write that down for no reason and believe in that for millenias.

Also, the Holy Qoran mentions "jinni", as creatures who dwelve in a parallel universe, separated from our own for a certain reason.

According to the Holy Quran, Allah created man from clay, angels from light, and jinn from fire. This shouldn't be understood literally. We all know that life on Earth was probably brought by a comet. That's the symbolism of "men created from clay" or "soil". However, there is little doubt that the belief in jinn, who themselves are believed to predate Adam, also predates the Quran. In the pre-Islamic era, they constituted the nymphs and satyrs of the desert, and during the era that the Quran was written, they were revered as a form of gods.

Jinn are seen as an intermediate class of beings between angels and men, but inferior in dignity to both. Though created by fire and usually invisible to humans (the archaic word probably means covered, or hidden), they are capable of assuming any number of forms such as monsters, brutes (dogs, cats, etc), or men.

In various passage of the Quran, they do appear to interact with humans, though modern Muslim Imans advise that they are invisible to us, but. they can see us. In fact, we humans are really encouraged not to involve ourselves with the jinn, who occupy our world with their own cultures.

Some traditions surrounding the jinn refer back to a pre-Adamite period when it was believed to have been inhabited by a race of beings that were much more powerful then ourselves. Differing accounts refer to forty, or seventy-two pre-Adamite kings, each of whom bore the name of Sulyman (Solomon), who successively governed these people The last of these Sulymans was named Jann Ibn-Jann (Gann Ibn-Gann).

First, I want to thank you all for being interested in this thread. I already feel like home, when I see people keen to learn and explore this beautiful world that we live in. I am sure that you all have a lot of questions regarding to what I wrote, and I will try to give you answers if I know them. I must tell you, however, that all these years of thinking, watching many documentaries, reading books and history recordings have made me conclude some weird theories which I never shared with anyone - up to now. I think that I've collected enough of my thoughts into a single form, and I can finally say that I understand how this world works. You may believe me, or you may follow your own conclusions - it is up to you, and your right to choose what you will believe in. This is my choice and my own view on this world - influenced by several other theories, and combined into a "mega-theory" how I like to call it.

Now, this reply below is addressed to AquaMerina, since she was the first one to ask a question.

Understanding the government's role in all of this is a very significant step in understanding the bigger picture of the whole thing. As you already know, governments have existed throughout the entire history of mankind, and government officials have always (and mostly in recent history) tried to keep their secrets to themselves. The main reason of this behavior is that they want to keep such knowledge for themselves in order to maintain their supremacy and rulership over "common" people. Now, I will ask you two simple questions: what do you think, what is the easiest way for them to achieve such a goal today? Why would they want to control us in the first place?

Each government has it's own goals and tools, and the kingdoms and the empires from the past have used many tools to achieve certain goals. Take an example of the pyramids in Giza. There are many different theories about that how extra-terrestrials landed on Earth and helped egyptians in building their pyramids. None of these theories show us any hard evidence, and they are all mostly illogical and full of incorrect statements. According to information that I've stumbled upon, I am guessing that extra-dimensional beings have helped egyptians and all other major civilizations from ancient history to achieve those goals - in exchange for sacrifices and other energy-rich rituals to feed from.

Now, you need to connect the dots between ancient history and ancient civilizations, polytheism and "gods", and pagan rituals performed in many secret societies, even today.

To answer your questions,

what do you think, what is the easiest way for them to achieve such a goal today?

The easiest way for a government to keep a secret is to distract the people with something else, if they get to close to the truth or lie to them.

Why would they want to control us in the first place?

I think it's because there is a profit to be made. And that profit is money and power.

I'm still interested in reading more about your theory.

Higher dimensions are theorised - but they are subatomic, and wrapped up into themselves. They are not a "dimension" as we would think of them, and certainly not a place "beings" could live in.

If higher dimensions exist within us and our universe, then they are certainly a place beings could live in, because we would be living in and within them ourselves.

Michio Kaku has a great explanation of how the existence of these higher dimensions could actually help explain the universe better than we currently understand:

"To see how higher dimensions helps to unify the laws of nature, physicists use the mathematical device called “field theory.” For example, the magnetic field of a bar magnet resembles a spider's web which fills up all of space. To describe the magnetic field, we introduce the field, a series of numbers defined at each point in space which describes the intensity and direction of the force at that point. James Clerk Maxwell, in the last century, proved that the electro-magnetic force can be described by four numbers at each point in four dimensional space-time. These four numbers, in turn, obey a set of equations (called Maxwell's field equations).

For the gravitational force, Einstein showed that the field requires a total of 10 numbers at each point in four dimensions. The gravitational field, in turn, obey Einstein's field equations. The key idea of Theodore Kaluza in the 1920s was to write down a five dimensional theory of gravity. In five dimensions, the gravitational field has 15 independent numbers, which can be arranged in a five dimensional array. Kaluza then re-defined the 5th column and row of the gravitational field to be the electromagnetic field of Maxwell. The truly miraculous feature of this construction is that the five dimensional theory of gravity reduces down precisely to Einstein's original theory of gravity plus Maxwell's theory of light. In other words, by adding the fifth dimension, we have trivially unified light with gravity. In other words, light is now viewed as vibrations in the fifth dimension. In five dimensions, there is “enough room” to unify both gravity and light.

This trick is easily extended. For example, if we generalize the theory to N dimensions, then the N dimensional gravitational field can be split-up into the following pieces (see fig. 5). Now, out pops a generalization of the electromagnetic field, called the “Yang-Mills field,” which is known to describe the nuclear forces. The nuclear forces, therefore, may be viewed as vibrations of higher dimensional space. Simply put, by adding more dimensions, we are able to describe more forces. Similarly, by adding higher dimensions and further embellishing this approach (with something called “supersymmetry), we can explain the entire particle “zoo” that has been discovered over the past thirty years, with bizarre names like quarks, neutrinos, muons, gluons, etc. Although the mathematics required to extend the idea of Kaluza has reached truly breathtaking heights, startling even professional mathematicians, the basic idea behind unification remains surprisingly simple: the forces of nature can be viewed as vibrations in higher dimensional space."

If higher dimensions exist within us and our universe, then they are certainly a place beings could live in, because we would be living in and within them ourselves.

Michio Kaku has a great explanation of how the existence of these higher dimensions could actually help explain the universe better than we currently understand:

"To see how higher dimensions helps to unify the laws of nature, physicists use the mathematical device called “field theory.” For example, the magnetic field of a bar magnet resembles a spider's web which fills up all of space. To describe the magnetic field, we introduce the field, a series of numbers defined at each point in space which describes the intensity and direction of the force at that point. James Clerk Maxwell, in the last century, proved that the electro-magnetic force can be described by four numbers at each point in four dimensional space-time. These four numbers, in turn, obey a set of equations (called Maxwell's field equations).

For the gravitational force, Einstein showed that the field requires a total of 10 numbers at each point in four dimensions. The gravitational field, in turn, obey Einstein's field equations. The key idea of Theodore Kaluza in the 1920s was to write down a five dimensional theory of gravity. In five dimensions, the gravitational field has 15 independent numbers, which can be arranged in a five dimensional array. Kaluza then re-defined the 5th column and row of the gravitational field to be the electromagnetic field of Maxwell. The truly miraculous feature of this construction is that the five dimensional theory of gravity reduces down precisely to Einstein's original theory of gravity plus Maxwell's theory of light. In other words, by adding the fifth dimension, we have trivially unified light with gravity. In other words, light is now viewed as vibrations in the fifth dimension. In five dimensions, there is “enough room” to unify both gravity and light.

This trick is easily extended. For example, if we generalize the theory to N dimensions, then the N dimensional gravitational field can be split-up into the following pieces (see fig. 5). Now, out pops a generalization of the electromagnetic field, called the “Yang-Mills field,” which is known to describe the nuclear forces. The nuclear forces, therefore, may be viewed as vibrations of higher dimensional space. Simply put, by adding more dimensions, we are able to describe more forces. Similarly, by adding higher dimensions and further embellishing this approach (with something called “supersymmetry), we can explain the entire particle “zoo” that has been discovered over the past thirty years, with bizarre names like quarks, neutrinos, muons, gluons, etc. Although the mathematics required to extend the idea of Kaluza has reached truly breathtaking heights, startling even professional mathematicians, the basic idea behind unification remains surprisingly simple: the forces of nature can be viewed as vibrations in higher dimensional space."

That explains that then! Only joking it made a lot of sense. Before I raed it I was just about to post a comment on gravity's neglible effect on light and how it wouldn't affect the higher frequencies and there you go and unify the theory.

Have you got a link where I can read about it in not to scientific terms please. Obviously, I'll take what you can give.

Is the theory saying that the vibrations in higher dimensional space are affecting weather and everything aswell as human behaviour? If so are planets considered higher density, they vibrate faster or is it some unseen dimension? Or both?

Sounds like 'As above so below' again to me. :tu:

Have you got a link where I can read about it in not to scientific terms please. Obviously, I'll take what you can give.

You can google "superstring theory" and get all sorts of sites that explain it in various ways, some more simply than others.

Here's a good start: http://superstringtheory.com/

Hm. My thoughts on this is that Extradimensional is actually probably more likely than Extraterrestrial, with ETs you're working with a set of laws (physics) that work against the possibility (although they don't disprove it), things like how they would manage to get so far. With EDs on the other hand, we know almost nothing about higher dimensions (if they exist) and presumably, if they do they have their own sets of physics, meaning that the possibility is substantially higher.

Either way, there isn't much evidence for or against their existence, leaving it a sort of airy topic.

Hm. My thoughts on this is that Extradimensional is actually probably more likely than Extraterrestrial, with ETs you're working with a set of laws (physics) that work against the possibility (although they don't disprove it), things like how they would manage to get so far. With EDs on the other hand, we know almost nothing about higher dimensions (if they exist) and presumably, if they do they have their own sets of physics, meaning that the possibility is substantially higher.

Either way, there isn't much evidence for or against their existence, leaving it a sort of airy topic.

I agree that there isn't much evidence, but when you stand back and look at our history, our present way of life and many religions that actually mention the higher dimensions in a very detail way, then you have to stop for at least a second, and ask yourself a few questions :)

However, this topic isn't airy as it may seem. You have to take many things into account. First of all, I want you to think, for how long have we been living in a materialistic world, where money is space, time and law? For too long my friends. We're all living in a giant trap designed to make us just another drone, a small tiny drone in this huge machinery governed by only a small group of men. We're being fed with a lots of disinformation, propaganda and brain-wash programs which lead people to forget what they truly are. We're human. Yeah, those same human who have discovered a huge amount of things since the dawn of life, and especially in the last century. Now, why are we stopping to progress in that way? Why are there more and more useless TV shows which turn people into walking drones instead of thiking human beings? Why are there so many people following that? Why are there more and more night-clubs and striptease bars opened in UK, while the number of libraries is drastically being reduced? Because people have become too materialistic, because people do not want to seek for knowledge. They find this life more valuable if they have money, and money has marginalized knowledge. People have forgotten that they are very powerful spiritual beings. We are being taught that money is everything, and that doctrine is unfortunatelly very accepted in the world. But, how are we, as a society, as a human kind, how are we going to understand anything that has a higher meaning if we can't accept the very fact that we're not only flesh and bones?

So, before we start researching anything that seems beyond our capabilities at the moment, we first need to overcome this materialistic approach to life. Only then we will be open-minded enough to see this world in a more clear way.

Edited by theDragon

However, this topic isn't airy as it may seem. You have to take many things into account. First of all, I want you to think, for how long have we been living in a materialistic world, where money is space, time and law? For too long my friends. We're all living in a giant trap designed to make us just another drone, a small tiny drone in this huge machinery governed by only a small group of men. We're being fed with a lots of disinformation, propaganda and brain-wash programs which lead people to forget what they truly are. We're human. Yeah, those same human who have discovered a huge amount of things since the dawn of life, and especially in the last century. Now, why are we stopping to progress in that way? Why are there more and more useless TV shows which turn people into walking drones instead of thiking human beings? Why are there so many people following that? Why are there more and more night-clubs and striptease bars opened in UK, while the number of libraries is drastically being reduced? Because people have become too materialistic, because people do not want to seek for knowledge. They find this life more valuable if they have money, and money has marginalized knowledge. People have forgotten that they are very powerful spiritual beings. We are being taught that money is everything, and that doctrine is unfortunatelly very accepted in the world. But, how are we, as a society, as a human kind, how are we going to understand anything that has a higher meaning if we can't accept the very fact that we're not only flesh and bones?

So, before we start researching anything that seems beyond our capabilities at the moment, we first need to overcome this materialistic approach to life. Only then we will be open-minded enough to see this world in a more clear way.

I am not sure how you come to the conclusions that people were once "Powerful spiritual beings" Do you mean we were once all X Men, or are you saying that we were far more superstitious in the past?

People take the quickest easiest way. Everything does, from pathogens to electricity. Materialism offers either just that, or the illusion of a "short cut". It is no mystery, it is how things work.

To be honest, your opening post sounds very much like a variation of the phenomena described in Torchwood, Children of Earth.

The Aliens in Avatar are 4 Meters tall.

Edited by psyche101

I am not sure how you come to the conclusions that people were once "Powerful spiritual beings" Do you mean we were once all X Men, or are you saying that we were far more superstitious in the past?

People take the quickest easiest way. Everything does, from pathogens to electricity. Materialism offers either just that, or the illusion of a "short cut". It is no mystery, it is how things work.

To be honest, your opening post sounds very much like a variation of the phenomena described in Torchwood, Children of Earth.

The Aliens in Avatar are 4 Meters tall.

When you consider how young western society is it emphasizes just how succesful the ancient cultures were. Look at Sumeria, Egypt, Persia, China and the mysterious Phoenicians who had a hand in everything icnluding Greece it seems. Basic cultures could not have survived the trials and tribulations if they had not been so advanced spititually. For example were the master craftsmen slaves or weer the allowed the time to study their craft from a sophistaicated and equitable caste system. I don't know for sure but it's worth considering.