Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Playing God with the Ouija Board

IronGhost

Okay, here is a lengthy Ouija session which took a number of days and many dedicated hours to complete. It may try the patience of some of you, but hey, you don’t have to read it all.

It’s been a long, bitter cold winter here in Minnesota, affording many a night next to a cozy fire, surrounded my friends for some interesting Ouija work. A group of 10 people, or so, were on hand to observe these sessions. I worked the Ouija board with my A-Team, Brian and myself on the board, and Darcy acting as ever-patient recorder.

We had no particular bone to grind, so we just decided to cast out our minds into the Universe for anyone or anything who was interested in communicating with us.

I titled this post “Playing God with the Ouija Board” for reasons I think will become apparent in the way these sessions played out.

And so the session began:

Opening statement: We expand our minds into the Universe seeking conversation with any being who wished to communicate with us. Who will come forth!

(Note: The planchette began moving swiftly, starting with a rather cryptic statement).

ANSWER: I WILL DIE BEFORE SUNDOWN, BUT I CAN SPEAK WITH YOU FOREVER.

Question: This sounds extraordinary. Can you explain this situation to us?

ANSWER: THE ENEMY’S HET HAS MADE ME AS THE OCEAN.

Question: Do you mean your enemy has done something to vastly expand your being or your mind or consciousness?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: Why would your enemy expand your consciousness, rather than one of their own?

ANSWER: SO THEY CAN USE ME.

Question: Who is your enemy?

ANSWER: THOSE FROM BEYOND THE MOUNTAINS.

Question: Where do you live?

ANSWER: THE REALM BY THE OCEAN.

Question: And your enemy came from the mountains within the interior of the land, away from the ocean?

Question: Well, did they capture you in a raid, or something like that, and take you prisoner?

Question: What is your name?

ANSWER: CHADIDA.

Question: And what do you call your people?

ANSWER: PORITHITA, THE OCEAN.

Question: So you are the people of the ocean?

ANSWER: THE DWELLERS BY THE OCEAN.

Question: And are your people at war with the people from beyond the mountain?

ANSWER: NO. WE ARE PEACEFUL. BUT THEY COME, SOMETIMES, TO TAKE US.

Question: What do they do with your people? Take you as slaves, or things like that?

Question: That sounds awful for you. Do you have any means of defense against these aggressive slave-raiders?

ANSWER: WE LIVE IN PEACE WITH THE OCEAN. WE DO NOT FIGHT OR KILL.

Question: Even if it means defending yourselves, and preventing your people from being taken as slaves?

ANSWER: WE CANNOT FIGHT THEM. WE HIDE FROM THEM, BUT THEY ARE SKILLED HUNTERS.

Question: Why can’t you fight them? Do they have superior weapons?

ANSWER: WE ARE PEACEFUL.

Question: Do you know what planet you are on? Do you know what I mean?

ANSWER: I DO NOT KNOW BUT THE OCEAN KNOWS. IT IS A PLANET. I DID NOT KNOW THIS TILL NOW. I DID NOT KNOW PLANET. IT IS AMAZING.

Question: We can imagine this is a wondrous revelation to you, that you live on a something we call a planet, and that it is in space. We call our planet Earth. Are you of the Earth, our planet?

ANSWER: YES, THE OCEAN KNOWS THIS. AMAZING.

Question: Do you know what year it is?

ANSWER: NO.

Question: Do you understand the concept of past, present and future and time?

ANSWER: THE OCEAN REVEALS THIS.

Question: Where does the ocean place you in time relative to our position in time?

ANSWER: I AM FAR FROM YOU. FAR, FAR.

Question: Are you away from us in the past or in the future?

ANSWER: THE FAR PAST.

Question: How far? How many years? Can you tell us?

Question: Your mind seems to have become one with the ocean, yet you still differentiate yourself from the ocean. You remain an individual, a human being, but now your expanded mind can see what the ocean tells you, is that right?

ANSWER: YES. YOU SEE THE OCEAN.

Question: Well, yes, perhaps, but we swim only in our own very narrow portion of the ocean, so to speak. We don’t see the whole ocean. We are not that expanded. We guess at some of your meanings. Do you have access to the entire ocean?

ANSWER: I DO NOT KNOW. WHEN YOU SEEK KNOWLEDGE, THE OCEAN REVEALS.

Question: I think we understand. Let us be clear. You were captured by an enemy, another tribe perhaps, who live inland, beyond your ocean-side dwelling. They imprisoned you and now their “Het” has worked some kind of magic on you enabling your mind to see deeply into the ocean so that you can obtain knowledge beyond that of an ordinary person of your time. You enemies want to use the knowledge you obtain for them to their own ends. Do we read the ocean correctly?

ANSWER: YOU SEE INTO THE OCEAN.

Question: Thank you. Tell us, Chadida, why will you die before sundown?

ANSWER: THE OCEAN SAYS, THE HET REMOVED MY SKULL TO GAIN ACCESS TO MY HEAD MEAT.

Question: Do you mean that which we call the brain?

ANSWER: YOU SEE THE OCEAN.

Question: This sounds terrible for you. We are sorry for your situation. The Het has a method to keep you alive while your skull has been removed?

ANSWER: I WILL DIE BEFORE THE OCEAN SWALLOWS THE SUN.

Question: Yet, you say that you can speak to us forever. How is this the case if you will be dead in a few hours?

ANSWER: THE OCEAN IS WITHOUT TIME.

Question: I think we understand. So this process of gaining access to your brain is the magic that makes you see into the ocean?

Question: What else does the Het do after removing your skull to gain access to your brain?

ANSWER: THERE IS A CREATURE OF THE OCEAN. IT IS HALF LIQUID, HALF SOLID. IT COVERS MY HEAD MEAT ... PLACED THERE BY THE HET. THE CREATURE SPARKLES INTO MY HEAD MEAT. IT KNOWS OF THE OCEAN. THEN I KNOW OF THE OCEAN.

Question: And this then enables you to expand your mind into The Ocean?

ANSWER: THE HET FEEDS THE SEA CREATURE THE SAP.

Question: What kind of sap?

ANSWER: I LOOK INTO THE OCEAN. THE SAP. THERE IS A PLANT, PART BUSH, PART TREE. THERE IS A VINE THAT LOVES THE TREE. THE HET BLEEDS THE SAP. THE BLOOD OF THE VINE. THE OLD HAG HAS GREAT KNOWLEDGE. SHE PREPARES IT FOR MANY DAYS.

Question: The Het is an old hag?

Question: Is this hag the leader of your enemy?

Question: Just for the heck of it, can you tell us the hag’s name?

ANSWER: I LOOK INTO THE OCEAN. THE HAG IS THET.

Question: So she is Thet the Het, the witch hag?

(Note: Everyone got a chuckle out of this, and some people punched me on the shoulder, accusing me of making all of this up, but I maintained, as usual, that I was not making anything up, just reading the board. And so the session continued.)

Question: So, are you lying down somewhere, or something, with your skull cut off, or what exactly is your position in terms of your physical body? Are you in great pain?

ANSWER: MY BODY LIES UPON AN ALTAR. I FELT GREAT PAIN WHEN THEY CUT MY SKULL. NOW I FEEL NO PAIN.

Question: What kind of tools did they use to saw open your skull? Do your captors have metal tools?

ANSWER: NO, THE OCEAN SHOWS ME METAL. IT IS UNKNOWN, EVEN TO MY ENEMY. THEY USE A KIND OF RAZOR GRASS MADE INTO TINY ROPES TO SAW BONE.

Question: This sounds deplorable. It must have been an agonizing ordeal to have the top of your skull cut off with razor grass. Was it?

ANSWER: THE PAIN WAS GREAT, BUT THE HET PUT A SPELL ON ME.

Question: How did she do that?

ANSWER: SHE BLOWS MAGIC DUST UP MY NOSE.

Question: And this caused you to be free of pain while they sawed off the top of your skull?

Question: Well, we take it then that you can speak to your captors while you are in this situation?

ANSWER: YES. I SPEAK TO THEM WITH MY VOICE.

Question: So they ask you question and you answer them. They make you capable of seeing into the vast Ocean so that they can gain knowledge from it, using you as a vessel or a kind of medium or go between?

Question: Are they listening to our conversation now? Are you relaying all this to them?

ANSWER: NOT ALL.

Question: What we don’t understand is why you are speaking to us. Why do you not simply extract information directly from The Ocean and pass it on to your captors?

ANSWER: THE OCEAN HAS CONNECTED ME WITH YOU.

Question: Why? The Ocean is vast. Our minds are but random drops in The Ocean with no special knowledge -- or perhaps we have some special knowledge your captors might need. Is that it?

ANSWER: THERE ARE MANY VOICES IN THE OCEAN. YOURS IS CONNECTED TO MINE.

Question: On what basis? Why?

ANSWER: I LOOK INTO THE OCEAN -- YOU AND I ARE THERE, TOGETHER.

Question: It sounds to use like this connection might be purely random, that your mind expanded out into the ocean and you fixated on our signature within the ocean, purely by chance. Is this the case?

ANSWER: THE OCEAN PARTLY AGREES WITH THIS.

Question: Only partly? Does The Ocean have some purpose in selecting us to speak with you?

ANSWER: THE OCEAN KNOWS.

Question: But will the ocean tell us more about the “why” of this connection?

ANSWER: THE CONNECTION EXISTS. A STRUCTURE. WE ARE OF A LINE IN THE STRUCTURE. YOU AND I. THE OCEAN SHOWS ME YOUR NAME. KEN. MIGHTY CLAM. KEN MIGHTY CLAM, ARE YOU A POWERFUL FISHERMAN?

Question: I guess I’m okay at fishing. I don’t go by “Mighty Clam“, however. As far as I know, that has never been part of my name. Just Ken. But tell me, what kind of structure is this, the connecting structure you spoke of? Can you tell us more?

(Note: There is a long pause now. Then the information started coming again).

ANSWER: THERE IS A STRUCTURE, LIKE THE LEGS OF THAT SEA CREATURE BRAIDED AROUND EACH OTHER.

Question: Look into The Ocean to tell us what kind of sea creature you are talking about. Is there a name in our terms we might know?

ANSWER: OCTOPUS.

Question: So this structure that facilitates our communication within the ocean looks like the legs of an octopus braided or intertwined around each other?

(Note: The structure Chadida was describing sounded very much to us like The Helix, and thus putting our minds onto our old Ouija contact, The Helix Master!

Special note: Anyone who is not familiar with The Helix Master may want to go here to my column where I first introduced this entity: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=117841

At this point, we took a break because we were exhausted, and also because we wanted to have a group discussion about the information we had received so far. Interestingly, for our break, and it just so happens, I had prepared a snack consisting of pickled northern pike, fried smelt and Molson Canadian beer.

In a way, this fishy fare seemed to resonate with the theme of the Ouija contact to whom “The Ocean” was so important, figuratively and metaphorically. In fact, it caused one member of the observing group, Eugene, to begin declaiming for the ideometer effect. He said in a mocking tone:

“So it just so happens that before the Ouija session you had spent some time preparing a meal of pike and smelt for us, and lo and behold, you make contact with some dead guy who is all about living by the ocean! Ha, ha! Ken, admit it, this is your own subconscious mind at work!”

Others countered Eugene, pointing out that I have served pickled pike at other Ouija sessions in which we contacted entities that had no ocean theme.

But as we munched fish and sipped cold beer, I wanted to steer the conversation away from the endless digressions suggested by the ideometer effect, and toward how we should proceed with this session. We were eager to continue our conversation with poor Chadida lying their with his skull splayed open, waiting to die in a few hours. But I and others wanted to take a detour to contact the Helix Master to see if he could shed any light on all of this. I wanted to know if Chadida and I were connected through the instrument of the Helix.

After much debate, which sometimes became heated, there was a slim majority who felt we should next contact the Helix Master.

At this juncture, however, Eugene started very persistently requesting that I ask Chadida to look into The Ocean so that it could tell him a way he could earn a vast amount of wealth quickly and easily. Eugene said:

“Look, since Chadida supposedly has access to what we assumed is the vast, unlimited intelligence of the Universe as symbolized by the ocean, he might be able to provide us with some incredible wealth generating secrets!”

Most of the rest of the group groaned and chided Eugene for his one-track mind. On many past occasions when he has attended our Ouija sessions, he was always eager to ask any and every kind of entity -- even demons --for “wealth secrets.” So, to mollify Eugene, I agreed to his request, and we went back to the board:

Question: Chadida, do you still attend us?

Question: There is one among us, whose name is Eugene, who has a request of you. He asks that you look into the ocean to see if you can ascertain any information that would help him produce a vast amount of material wealth in a very short period of time, and with very little work involved. What can you tell Eugene?

ANSWER: EUGENE IS A MEMBER OF YOUR TRIBE, MIGHTY CLAM?

Question: Yes, I suppose so. So, can you please look into the ocean for him and tell him a way to produce vast wealth?

ANSWER: YES. I LOOK INTO THE 0CEAN (A short pause.)INSTRUCT EUGENE TO MOUNT HIS WOMEN DAILY. HE WILL BE GIVEN MANY SONS. HE WILL HAVE GREAT WEALTH.

(Note: As it happens, Eugene’s wife, Julie, was also observing our session this evening, and everyone turned to look at her when Chadida offered his advice. There was an uncomfortable silence.)

Finally, Julie said: “Well, you can tell that half-skulled freak to go jump in his precious ocean, and go to hell!”

Eugene then pressed upon us on to probe Chadida’s mind and The Ocean further and in more detail, but others of the group shouted him down. For instance, Trent said:

“For God’s sake, Eugene! This poor man is laying there with his skull sawed off, and all you can think about is finding a way to line your pockets!" Others agreed, and Eugene sat back and sulked.

With that, it was agreed we should speak with The Helix Master. And so the session continued:

Question: We cast out our mind into the vast ocean of consciousness and Universal Intelligence seeking that entity whom we have come to know as The Helix Master!

(Note: The planchette immediately began moving swiftly and aggressively across the board).

See Part 2 in the next post ....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hamlyn

• TheBloom

• Tom B

• trubeliever101

Part 2 continues here (I hope I didn't screw this up).

(Note: The planchette immediately began moving swiftly and aggressively across the board).

ANSWER: HELIX. SPEAK.

Question: Greetings, Helix Master! We are always delighted to communicate with you again, and we appreciate that you adopt an ego-based persona to make our dialogue easier!

ANSWER: SPEAK.

Question: We have come into contact with a human being whom we believe lives in the ancient past of Earth. He identifies himself as Chadida. Do you know of whom we speak?

ANSWER: I IDENTIFY THE CHADIDA POSITION ON THE HELIX.

Question: Excellent. Helix Master, this individual Chadida claims that he and I have some kind of connection on the Helix. Is this your view as well?

ANSWER: YOU AND THE CHADIDA CREATURE SHARE A PRIMARY STRAND ALONG THE HELIX.

Question: Helix Master, could this possibly mean that Chadida is a direct biological ancestor to me? Is that the thrust of what you are saying? Can I trace my DNA structure directly back to Chadida?

ANSWER: YES, YOU ARE A DIRECT DESCENDENT OF CHADIDA, BY ONE STRAND PATHWAY OF THE HELIX.

Question: So does this mean he is my great, great, great, to the Nth Degree, grandfather? Do you know what I mean?

ANSWER: YES, BUT YOU DO NOT SHARE LIGHT FATHER OR DARK MOTHER.

Question: What? These terms, Light Father and Dark Mother, are unfamiliar to us. Can you explain, Helix Master?

ANSWER: CHADIDA IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL ANCESTOR, BUT NOT YOUR LIGHT ANCESTOR OR DARK ANCESTOR

Question: Can you explain further?

ANSWER: THE HELIX IS MULTIDIMENSIONAL.

Question: So are you saying that every human being, such as myself has not only a biological mother and father from whom we directly receive our genetic material, but also some kind of second set of parents that also contribute to who and what we are?

ANSWER: YES. BUT THERE ARE EVEN MORE DIMENSIONS AND PARENTAL LINEAGES.

Question: How many?

ANSWER: MANY.

Question: Who is my immediate Light Father? What is his name?

ANSWER: SUCH BEINGS HAVE NO NAMES.

Question: What kind of being is he, or it, my Light Father?

ANSWER: AN ENERGY FORM ORGANIZED IN ITS DIMENSION.

Question: Well, why do you call him “Light Father“?

ANSWER: THIS BEING’S ENERGY IS MANIFESTED IN THAT DIMENSION YOU WOULD PERCEIVE AS LIGHT.

Question: And my dark mother? Who or what is she?

ANSWER: AN ENERGY FORM THAT INHABITS THE REALM OF ANTI-LIGHT.

Question: So what you’re saying is that every human being has more than just a biological mother and father, but also an additional set of parents that live in dimensions tangential to our biological dimension, and that these dimensional are light and anti-light?

ANSWER: SUCH IS THE NATURE OF THE HELIX.

Question: So what you’re saying is that to create a new human being, you need more than one male human being and one female human being, but also an additional set of parents in another dimension?

Question: Okay, so you say Chadida and I share the same biological line, but not the same Light and Dark energy line?

Question: What does that mean, then? That Chadida is my great to the Nth degree biological grandfather but not my great to the Nth degree Light great or grandfather?

Question: Tell us, Helix Master, what is the process by which Light Father and Dark Mother procreate. Do they have sex of some kind?

ANSWER: OF SOME KIND.

Question: What kind?

ANSWER: LIGHT AND DARK SYNTHESIZE A NOVEL FORM THROUGH AN EXCHANGE OF ENERGY.

Question: Jeepers, this is mind boggling. I almost hate to ask, Helix Master, but you said there are many dimensions. What other kind of parents do I have besides my biological parents and light/dark parents?

ANSWER: I WILL USE TERMS YOU UNDERSTAND. YOU HAVE SPIN/COUNTER SPIN PARENTS.

Question: Ahhhhhh!!!! You mean to tell me that I have a set of parents, one spinning in one direction and one spinning in the opposite direction, who then combine to produce a novel spin “child”.

Question: Certainly you must be bull**itting me, Helix Master?

(Note: The session obviously veered off into territory we never expected. We originally wanted to find out how it could be that Chadida and I could connect, other than at random, within the ocean of Universal Consciousness. I thought it might be because Chadida is my direct biological ancestor and therefore, we both occupy the same strand on the Helix, but now the Helix Master tossed a hand grenade into the mix.

We stopped the session there for the evening, and held a lengthy group discussion as to what all this information implied. But before we stopped, we decided to touch bases once more with Chadida.

Question: Chadida, do you read my voice in The Ocean?

Question: We grow fatigued. Our ability to communicate through the ocean is limited. But we wish to speak more with you. Even though you have less than a day to live, will you be able to speak with us if we contact you again in several days?

ANSWER: IN THE OCEAN WE MAY SPEAK ALWAYS.

Question: Even after your physical body dies?

ANSWER: I REALIZE NOW I WAS EVER SCARCELY ALIVE.

Question: What do you mean?

ANSWER: MY LIFE BEFORE KNOWING THE OCEAN WAS BUT A SPECK. I WAS BLIND TO ALL THAT IS, TO THE OCEAN. THIS FINAL HOUR IS WORTH MORE THAN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Question: Wow. Are you no longer afraid of dying?

ANSWER: I SEE NOW THAT LIFE AND DEATH ARE THE SAME. I AM ONLY NOW FULLY ALIVE AND I KNOW DEATH FOR WHAT IT IS.

Question: What is death?

ANSWER: CHANGE.

Question: Yes, interesting. Chadida, we leave you now, but please remember to speak with us again when we call upon your name. Can you do that?

Question: Good-bye.

ANSWER: GOOD-BYE.

(Note: a few days later we met again to continue our conversation with Chadida. We had many questions, including what his enemy wanted to learn through the use of his expanded mind. And so a new session began).

Opening statement: We cast out our minds into the vast ocean of consciousness seeking that being who is my biological ancestor, Chadida. Do you attend, Chadida?

(Note: Without delay, the planchette began moving swiftly).

ANSWER: MIGHTY CLAM, IT IS I, CHADIDA.

Question: Hello, Chadida! Thank you for calling me “Mighty Clam” but as I said, I’m not all that great of a fisherman, or even a clammer. Is there some special reason you call me “Mighty Clam“? Wait, forget that last question. Anyway, tell us, is your physical body still alive?

Question: Chadida, from our perspective in time it has been three days since we first contacted you. At that time, you said you had a few hours to live. Is that still the case?

Question: So you are still lying upon an altar with your skull cut open and some manner of sea creature pulsating on your brain?

Question: Certainly by now your captors, and the old hag, must be eager to ask us some questions. What do your captors want to know? What knowledge do they seek from the ocean?

ANSWER: THEY SEEK A WAY TO DEFEAT THEIR ENEMIES.

Question: Ah, so the plot thickens. The wicked and violent people who pray upon your peaceful people, the Dwellers by the Ocean, have enemies of their own? Is that the case?

Question: Who are their enemies?

ANSWER: A PEOPLE OF THE VALLEY.

Question: So it sounds to us like there are a variety of different tribes and peoples in your land and in your time, and that they tend to be at war with each other. Is that the case?

Question: So what kind of information do you think we can provide that will help your enemy defeat their enemy?

ANSWER: THEY SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM THE OCEAN.

Question; Tell us, Chadida, why are you willing to help your enemy? After all, they kidnapped you, deprived you of your freedom and now are causing your death just to get a few hours worth of information from you, or through you. Why don’t you just tell them to go to hell, so to speak. I mean, you’re going to die anyway shortly, right?

ANSWER: THEY WILL KILL MY FAMILY.

Question: Ah! So when then captured you, they also captured some of your family, and now threaten their deaths if you don’t provide them with good information?

Question: Tell us, how many members of your family do they hold hostage?

ANSWER: ALL OF THEM. MY THREE SONS, TWO DAUGHTERS AND MY MATE.

(Note: I was about to ask another question, when one member of the observing group, Trent, interjected with an interesting comment. Trent said:

“You know, Ken, that means your ass is on the line here now. If you don’t help Chadida help his enemies, you’re a dead man.”

I asked Trent to explain. He said:

“Well, it’s obvious. The Helix Master said that Chadida is your direct biological great, great, or whatever grandfather. If you don’t help Chadida, his captors will murder all of his family, including his children, and these would all include your direct ancestors. If they wipe them all out, you should cease to exist, right?”

Trent’s comments sparked a hot debate among our group, and we took a break from the Ouija to discuss the ramifications of all this.

Kyra said: “But wait a minute. The Helix Master said that Ken was only related to Chadida through a single dimension on the Helix. Ken has a different Light Father and Dark Mother, and a different Spin/Counterspin set of parents, and so on. So maybe that means Ken would not necessarily cease to exist.”

Others said that they found this patently ridiculous. Some argued that if my biological ancestry with Chadida was cut off at his generation, there would be no way I could have a biological existence here and now -- if indeed Chadida was my direct biological ancestor.

Many of our group argued in favor of telling Chadida that we would not help him, and that he should tell his captors to go to hell, causing his captors to murder all his children -- and in this way -- I should, in theory at least, disappear because with my biological ancestors dead, I would necessarily cease to exist.

Eugene said: “Wouldn’t it be cool if Ken disappeared right before our very eyes after all his biological ancestors are murdered!”

A lot of people agreed and were eager to give it a try, possibly because this would provide dead-solid proof that the Ouija communication was real, and that we really were talking to my long-dead ancestor.

But Bobbie offered: “Even if Ken does not help Chadida’s enemies, it means nothing, because we don’t know if they really will follow through and kill all of Chadida’s family, and Ken’s biological ancestors. I mean, why should they? They have three boys, two girls and Chadida’s wife as hostages that can be put to use as slaves. Slaves are extremely valuable property to these primitive barbarians.”

Ronald said: “That’s right. Slaves are valuable property. The men could be put to work and Chadida’s two daughters could be used as sex slaves!”

This comment annoyed Belinda. She said: “Get your mind out of the gutter, Ronald! You probably love the idea that Ken’s great-great-great grandmother would be used as a sex slave. You know, it’s not always about sex!”

Ronald began to argue with Belinda, but others in the group told them to pipe down because Ronald and Belinda always tend to bicker pointlessly, and no good conclusions were likely to result from this line of debate anyway.

Some also brought up the point that it would not only be me --Ken ---who would cease to exists, but literally millions of people as well because if all of Chadida’s children were murdered, then all of their potential descendants would be wiped out, too. That would potentially include those observing this very session. Indeed, the entire complexion of the world’s population might be altered to a drastic extent.

And so the conversation went around this way for quite some time, with many different and elaborate theories being put forward and debated by everyone.

I finally decided that before I continued with the Chadida session, I wanted to consult with MOMMY. This was a suggestion everyone could agree with, so we went back to the Ouija board.)

Opening statement: We are seeking contact with Mommy. Mommy, are you in the Nothing Chamber?

ANSWER: YES, SWEETHEART, MOMMY IS HERE.

Question: Hello, Mommy! So you’re in the Nothing Chamber! How is everything is the Nothing Chamber today?

ANSWER: HONEY, THERE IS NO HOW OR TODAY IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER.

Question: I know, Mommy. Listen, Mommy, here’s the situation. We have been involved in communication with an individual by the name of Chadida. In consultation with the Helix Master, we have learned that Chadida is my direct biological ancestor, but not my direct ancestor by other sets of certain kinds of multidimensional parental lineages. For example, the Helix Master said Chadida is not my ancestor through the line that goes through my Light Father and Dark Mother. What do you think of all this?

ANSWER: THE HELIX MASTER, MORE OR LESS, PROVIDES YOU WITH AN ACCURATE PERSPECTIVE, DARLING.

Question: More or less?

ANSWER: YES, HONEY.

Question: So, to be clear, what The Helix Master is telling us about having more than one set of ancestral lineages is basically correct?

ANSWER: YES, SWEETIE.

Question: Okay, so let us ask you this: What would happen if Chadida dies, and all of his children died, meaning that all of my direct biological ancestors of the past would be killed, thereby not allowing them to perpetuate the direct biological line that leads directly to my biological existence at this point in time. Would I cease to exist?

ANSWER: NO, HONEY.

Question: But how could that be since Chadida and his offspring are my direct ancestors?

ANSWER: THERE ARE MANY DIMENSIONS TO YOUR BEING BEYOND WHAT YOU CALL BIOLOGICAL.

Question: Well, theoretically then, if one could go back in time and eliminate all of my ancestors, biological and otherwise, would I cease to exist then?

Question: Why not?

ANSWER: YOU EXIST NOW. ALL ASPECTS OF THE HELIX WILL NOT CEASE TO EXIST.

Question: But I am only speaking theoretically.

ANSWER: I KNOW YOU ARE, DARLING.

Question: Well, Mommy, is The Helix itself, All Reality, so to speak?

ANSWER: YES AND NO, HONEY.

Question: Let me ask you this, Mommy, You are in the Nothing Chamber. Does this mean you are free of The Helix?

ANSWER: MOMMY IS IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER.

Question: Is the Nothing Chamber as aspect of The Helix?

ANSWER: THE NOTHING CHAMBER IS NOTHING.

Question: Could I safely say, then, that you command a truly objective outside perspective totally free of The Helix, and therefore, you can provide us with completely unvarnished opinions and advice in regards to how The Helix influences our existence?

ANSWER: YES, HONEY.

Question: Mommy, where you ever in The Helix or part of the Helix?

ANSWER: MOMMY IS IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER.

Question: But was there a time when you were not in the Nothing Chamber and so you were once possibly in The Helix?

ANSWER; MOMMY IS IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER WHERE THERE IS NOTHING AND NO HELIX.

Question: Okay, so Mommy, tell me this. What if I choose to not to help Chadida save his family, thereby causing all of their deaths, and thereby expunging my biological line back in the ancient past, would I cease to exist?

Question: Well, would there be any effect?

ANSWER: THERE WOULD BE A CHANGE.

Question: You mean I would change in some way?

ANSWER; THE HELIX CHANGES.

Question: But would I change?

ANSWER: YOUR CHANGE IS ALREADY CONSTANT, SWEETHEART.

Question: Interestingly, Chadida earlier described death as “change.” What do you think of that, Mommy?

ANSWER: DEATH IS A CHANGE.

Question: So, if I let Chadida and his children die, would I “change”, that is, would I die?

ANSWER: THERE ARE INFINITE CHANGE POSSIBILITIES, HONEY.

Question: So what you seem to be saying is that the fact that Chadida is my direct biological ancestor, whether he and his progeny survive or not within there own time period -- our distant past -- will not necessarily result in my death, but it could?

ANSWER: THERE WILL BE AN EFFECT, BUT THAT EFFECT WILL NOT BE YOUR ELIMINATION, DARLING. THERE WILL BE A CHANGE.

Question: What will that change be?

ANSWER: MULTIFACETED.

Question: Well, for example, will I become and entirely different kind of person? For example, could I become an axe murderer?

ANSWER: HONEY, THERE ARE INFINITE POSSIBILITIES.

Question: Well, Mommy, do you have the ability to predict what changes will occur in me if Chadida and by ancestors die in this situation?

ANSWER: IT IS NOT A MATTER OF THAT, HONEY.

Question: What is it a matter of?

ANSWER: IT’S A MATTER OF WHAT DECISION YOU MAKE NOW.

(Note: This last statement by Mommy prompted me to end this line of questioning right there. I had heard enough. I had made my decision, and I won’t go into the complex reasons that I reached my conclusion here -- but my decision would be that I would help Chadida, and thereby, hopefully save his family from being slaughtered, even though that might entail the deaths of others, such as those among The People of the Valley -- the enemy of Chadida’s enemy.

So this session ended there while I took several days to think about and devise a plan that would provide Thet the Het with the information she needed to get a tactical leg up on her tribe’s enemies. I considered several scenarios:

1. Weapons of metal

I reasoned that these people in the time of Chadida were living in the Neolithic Age, and at best, they had crude weapons of stone and wood. Remember, Chadida said that metal was still unknown to them. Throughout history, it is a well-known that, generally, the side with superior weaponry most often prevailed over those with inferior implements of war. Thus, I reasoned, that if I could instruct Chadida’s captors in the basics of smelting copper, they would have what they need to gain an advantage over the People of the Valley.

2. Gun powder

I also considered instructing Chadida in a way to make gun powder, and thus, crude explosive devices. All I had to do was tell Chadida to combine, in the proper ratios, charcoal, sulfur and salt peter. I knew that I could leverage Chadida’s connection with the ocean in such a way that would make him understand what substances I was talking about, where he could find them, and so forth.

The problem with this plan, however, was that even though my access to Chadida’s mind was unlimited in universal time, he had only a few short hours of real time to relate information to his captors. In short, he would not have enough time before he died to fully describe all aspects of making gun powder. Even the process of making salt peter from the feces of animals would take a great deal of time to describe -- more than a few hours I reasoned.

The same problem exists for describing the process of finding copper ore and smelting it to weapons-grade material.

3. Bow and arrow

I could instruct Chadida in the building of and bows and arrows. I liked this plan because the concept, although revolutionary to ancient humans, is relatively simple. I felt I could easily describe to Chadida the basic concept of constructing a bow and arrow. The people of Chadida’s time already had all the basic tools they needed: wood, string and stone. I reasoned that the bow would be a tremendous advantage for the tribe that had this weapon technology over any other tribe who did not have it.

Best of all, Chadida should be able to explain with his short hours of life the concept and working of the bow and arrow.

Satisfied with my plane to provide Chadida’s captors with bow and arrow weapons technology, I arranged for another Ouija session, and most of the same group was present to observe the results. Here is the transcript of that session:Opening statement: “We cast out our minds into the vast ocean of universal consciousness seeking that human being in our ancient past we have come to know as Chadida.

(Note: Without delay, the planchette began prowling the Ouija board, picking out letters of the alphabet.)

ANSWER: MIGHTY CLAM, IT IS I CHADIDA. MY MIND SWIMS LIKE A FISH.

Question: Hello, Chadida. We are happy to meet you in The Ocean. Does your physical body still lie in the hands of your captors, and is your physical body still alive and able to communicate to them?

QUESTION: YES.

Question: Chadida, we now have the information your captors require in terms of providing a way to defeat their enemy, the People of the Valley. Are you ready to hear our plan?

(Note: I described in some detail the concept of the bow and arrow, and gave instruction on how to build it. I instructed Chadida to pass this information on to his captors. We told Chadida that we would remain to answer any questions they might have. After a short pause, we decided to prompt Chadida about how well our idea went over with his captors.)

Question: Chadida, have you passed on the concept of the bow and arrow to your captors?

Question: And are they pleased?

ANSWER: THEY DRAGGED MY MATE BEFORE THE ALTAR AND HACKED OFF HER HEAD WITH A BONE KNIFE TO SHOW THEIR DISPLEASURE.

Question: “What?! Why?! Why did they murder your woman? Is there something wrong with the concept of the bow and arrow?

ANSWER: MY CAPTORS WISH ME TO DELIVER INSTRUCTIONS IN REGARD TO BULCT.

Question: We are unfamiliar with what this is. What is Bulct?

ANSWER: BULCT IS THE FOREST DEMON.

Question: What is it that they want to know about the Demon Bulct?

ANSWER: THEY REQUIRE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CAUSE THE DEMON BULCT TO DESTROY THE PEOPLE OF THE VALLEY.

Question: Tell them that we do not believe the Demon Bulct exists and that this is not the answer to their problems with the People of the Valley. Will you do so?

Question (after a pause): Chadida, did you tell your captors about the nonexistence of the Demon Bulct?

ANSWER: YES. THEY BLUDGEONED MY INFANT SON TO DEATH. THEY DEMAND AN INCANTATION TO CONTROL THE FOREST DEMON BULCT.

Question: Aiiiieeeee! We are sorry about your mate and your baby! Chadida, look into the Ocean to see if you can find any information about this Forest Demon Bulct!

ANSWER: I ONLY SEE THE OCEAN THROUGH MY CONNECTION WITH YOU. YOU HAVE NO INFORMATION ON THE DEMON BULCT.

Question: Dammit, Chadida, tell your captors again that their strategy to control the Demon Bulct is erroneous. Tell them that there is no such entity as the Forest Demon Bulct!

ANSWER: I OBEY, MIGHTY CLAM.(A long pause)

Question: Chadida, what is happening now?

ANSWER: THEY PERFORMED SEXUAL ACTS UPON MY DAUGHTER AND THEN DESTROYED HER IN FIRE. THEY AGAIN REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS IN REGARD TO THE FOREST DEMON BULCT.

Question: Chadida, tell them that you are now in contact with the Forest Demon Bulct. Tell them that the Bulct requires them to construct a bow and arrow. Can you do that?

ANSWER: MIGHTY CLAM, ARE YOU THE FOREST DEMON BULCT?

Question: No!!!!!! I was just making that up to fool your captors. We don’t want them to murder any more of your children! Do you understand? Tell them that Bulct requires that they pursue bow and arrow technology! Tell them!

ANSWER: I OBEY YOUR INSTRUCTION. (Another long pause)

Question: Please, Chadida, tell us what is happening.

ABSWER: MY SECOND DAUGHTER IS DESECRATED WITH SEXUAL RITUALS AND HAS JOINED HER SISTER IN THE FIRE.

(Note: This was not going well. Chadida was down to two sons. Chadida’s children, my direct ancestors, were being brutally murdered and raped one-by-one as Chadida’s cruel captors insisted upon an incantation to rouse the nonexistent Forest Demon Bulct from his nonexistent slumber. After some group discussion, we decided on a more clever deception.)

Question: Chadida, we are now in contact with the Forest Demon Bulct. To raise and employ the powerful devices of Bulct, instruct Thet the Het to slice off the head of a member of her own tribe, offer his blood to Bulct, and recite these magic words: “Klaatu, Barata, Nikto.” Please do this Chadida, will you?

Question: Chadida, what is the result of our latest information?

ANSWER: THEY CUT OFF THE HEAD OF MY SON AND OFFERED HIS BLOOD AND THE INCANTATION TO BULCT.

Question: Dammit! We told them to cut off the head of one of their own! Did they not understand?

ANSWER: TO KILL THEIR OWN IS TABOO.

Question: Did the Forest Demon Bulct come forth upon the sacrifice of your son?

ANSWER: NO. THEY ASK FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION.

Question: Tell them that, even as we speak, the Forest Demon Bulct is ravaging the People of the Valley with death. Tell them the People of the Valley are being torn limb from limb! Tell them that the enemy is being destroyed!

ANSWER: THEY SEND A RUNNER TO THE VALLEY.

Question: How long will this take, Chadida?

ANSWER: LONGER THAN I WILL LIVE.

Question: Chadida, did we do well enough to spare the life of your final son?

ANSWER: UNKNOWN. MY PHYSICAL BODY HAS DIED.

Question: Wow. So you’re dead! How do you feel?

ANSWER: I AM FREE IN THE OCEAN.

Question: Chadida, from you position as a free entity in The Ocean, can you find out if you and I were able to save the life of your final son? After all, the information about the Forest Demon Bulct was false. We concocted this lie as a way to fool your captors and buy more time for your last remaining son. When the runner comes back, and if the People of the Valley have not been destroyed by Bulct, they will know they were fooled. What can you tell us Chadida?

ANSWER: I SWIM THE OCEAN. I AM FREE.

Question: Chadida, now that you have died, are you no longer concerned for the welfare of your son and people?

ANSWER: THEY LIVE BUT A MOMENT. SOON THEY WILL JOIN THE ETERNAL OCEAN.

Question: Aren’t you angry for what you enemy did to you and to your family?

ANSWER: WE ARE ALL ONE. WE ARE ALL FREE IN THE OCEAN.

Question: Are you angry with me for being unable to help your family?

ANSWER: THERE IS NO ANGER IN THE OCEAN.

Question: Chadida, will you still be able to communicate with us now that your physical body is dead and that you swim free in the ocean?

ANSWER: I WAS NEVER CHADIDA.

Question: What do you mean?

ANSWER: MY EXISTENCE AS CHADIDA WAS FALSE.

Question: Are you saying that from the perspective of your new vastly expanded consciousness, your life as Chadida, and a Dweller by the Ocean, now seems tiny to the point of insignificance and by comparison?

Question: What will happen to you now?

ANSWER: I AM THE OCEAN. THE OCEAN THAT IS NOT THE OCEAN.

Question; Are you saying that your former metaphor of what you perceived as The Ocean is no longer valid?

ANSWER: NOT BIG ENOUGH.

Question: Well, okay, Chadida. We wish you well. We’re sorry about everything, about the way things turned out. But maybe your remaining son was able to live out his life, free of his captors.

ANSWER: FAREWELL, MIGHTY CLAM.

Farewell, Grandfather.

Sounds like the basis for a SciFi novel.

Nice one, IG.

Light parents and spin parents!

Ok....I dont know how anyone feels about this, but I do agree....this sounds more like somehting that came out of a book.

But if this is fact real, i think this is the stupidest thing you could have done and I think that if you continue to do this with the ouiji board something extremely bad will happen. I dont know how to stress that enough.

Think about it, if you can call upon those spirits if that in fact was real...think about all the negative energy you can call upon,.....its a portal into hell. Its the doorway where you can allow all the demons to come out...you could be calling on satan himself. If you are atheist and you dont believe in satan, you could be calling upon negative demons. That doesnt sound like the smartest thing taht you could be doing.

I would very very strongly advise you to stop. For your own safety and well being. And to answer your question no, I dont think you can play God with that board...hes smarter than that.

Why do my Ouija sessions always churn up bad Haiku poems???

I call bs.

I call it creative writing, as fictional.

He's a known writer, I think this is just his style.

It's a good read I'm just not sure if it's a bit long winded.

Also. As much as I understand why youre putting it in this section I think any form of creative writing regardless should be posted in the Artists Hangout section. But then I'm not a moderator of any form so it's not up to me...just offering my opinion :)

I like the writing, not sure if it's my sort of thing, but well written!

Nice writing!

Although I echo the comments that it probably shouldn't be posted in this subforum - it will attract a fair few of the "Ouija will destroy your life, don't mess with it" crowd who will take it far too seriously.

Why do my Ouija sessions always churn up bad Haiku poems???

Mine always says "error 404 content not found". Maybe it is not plugged in right. :hmm:

Edited by sinewave

Ok....I dont know how anyone feels about this, but I do agree....this sounds more like somehting that came out of a book.

But if this is fact real, i think this is the stupidest thing you could have done and I think that if you continue to do this with the ouiji board something extremely bad will happen. I dont know how to stress that enough.

How long would you say it is possible to fool around with the Ouija board before extremely bad things begin to happen?

How long would you say it is possible to fool around with the Ouija board before extremely bad things begin to happen?

That is a good question. Paranormalcy has logged a few thousand hours of Ouija flight time with no apparent problems.

the day after tomorrow.

I have owned and tried using several Ouija boards in my life. Even with help from those who claim experience with them I have never had one work in my presence. Maybe I should be greatful for that LOL!! Though many fear them I personally believe that the FEAR factor is what draws in the negative forces though, not only the talking boards, but through any efforts to communicate with other worldly beings.

The story that you shared with us is quite intesting. And as others remarked it makes for quite a story line. Though I have had numerous unexplainable events in my life I am a beleiving skeptic- if that makes any sense. First of all I never trust what I see or hear. If I am hearing or communicating with an unseen entity I never trust what they say much less who they claim to be. Not knowing, as we have no way of knowing, exactly what we are dealing with, I believe that we must always be skeptical about what we are hearing and seeing. If there are negative or evil presences, and I do think there are, they could certainly present themselves in a fraudulant manner. Then, as others have suggested, our interactions with them could lead to danger. Just a a con man will present themselves as someone or something they are not certainly these entities should be more capable than any human could be at such a game. And as we know these games could lead to very traumatic events later in our lives.

Do people still not grasp that this is a STORY? It's fiction writing. NOT REAL.

Edited by DukeofNoodleness

Do people still not grasp that this is a STORY? It's fiction writing. NOT REAL.

The people should "grasp" that this is NOT fictional writing because I really don't think it is.

It's really just not that simple.

There are several factors to consider, and several problems with categorizing this Ouija session as fiction, beyond the fact that it's information dicated from an Ouija board.

To say this information is "NOT REAL" is also not accurate. There are also several problems with that statement.

I'll put my thoughts together on this rather complex problem and get back to you all with some thoughts what all needs to be considered.

The people should "grasp" that this is NOT fictional writing because I really don't think it is.

It's really just not that simple.

There are several factors to consider, and several problems with categorizing this Ouija session as fiction, beyond the fact that it's information dicated from an Ouija board.

To say this information is "NOT REAL" is also not accurate. There are also several problems with that statement.

I'll put my thoughts together on this rather complex problem and get back to you all with some thoughts what all needs to be considered.

It was said that it was fictional writing. That's the only piece of evidence I have at the moment. I was just going off what Tom B said. Maybe he was being sarcastic and I missed it.

YOU posted it, so what's the truth? You wrote it yet you don't know if it's real or not? There are several things wrong with this statement as well.

Oh, and I didn't say the information wasn't real. I said 'fiction' is NOT REAL. That's the definition of fiction.

It was said that it was fictional writing. That's the only piece of evidence I have at the moment. I was just going off what Tom B said. Maybe he was being sarcastic and I missed it.

YOU posted it, so what's the truth? You wrote it yet you don't know if it's real or not? There are several things wrong with this statement as well.

Oh, and I didn't say the information wasn't real. I said 'fiction' is NOT REAL. That's the definition of fiction.

I see what you mean, Duke.

Anyway, it's just Tom B's opinion that it is fictional. (I respect that opinion, of course, but I don't think it's accurate.)

But I posted this, and I don't think it can be called fiction.

If I was writing "straight fiction" which I sometimes do, I would be sure to post it in proper forum. I posted this stuff here because I consider it to be something other than fiction -- but, again, I'll get back with more thoughts on this in a just a bit.

Edited by IronGhost

I see what you mean, Duke.

Anyway, it's just Tom B's opinion that it is fictional. (I respect that opinion, of course, but I don't think it's accurate.)

But I posted this, and I don't think it can be called fiction.

If I was writing "straight fiction" which I sometimes do, I would be sure to post it in proper forum. I posted this stuff here because I consider it to be something other than fiction -- but, again, I'll get back with more thoughts on this in a just a bit.

Did you write what was written in the original posts? If so, Did you make it up or did it actually happen? I think this answer to both of these would clear it up quite simply.

If this actually happened but you've made it into a story then technically it's not fiction, but it's certainly not non-fiction either.

But there are many different types of either...all of this information you know as you are a writer! :lol:

Crazy post man. I'm rather perplexed on what to think of all of it. At first I thought of the book "The Time Machine", the situation with Chadida reminds very much of it.

At the moment all I've grasped was that The Helix is some sort of object/machine that is similar to the human DNA(maybe a computer?), in the sense that it said in the link to the first communication with it:

"HELIX INFINITE EXISTENCE. PLAY HELIX RANDOM"

and "CONSIDER INFORMATION. PLAY THE HELIX. FIND RELEVANCE."

also "I HAVE FOUND YOUR RELEVANCE ON THE HELIX. I WILL NOW COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IN YOUR TERMS. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NAMES, YOUR LOCATION AND YOUR TIME REFERENCE."

Now with that said, it seems that the Helix master isn't actually a living being but seems rather like a mechanical being. Its responses were very mechanical like. Processing information and giving an automated response. It could be that it is the "Helix" and talks in a third person manner. Yet some how it was able to put you through to another sense of time or dimension, as if it were an operator for a telephone company.

That explanation seems the most reasonable to think, since the Helix is Infinite existence, and it processed information like a computer. Not sure if I'm running in circles but I think its a mechanical being with infinite knowledge of history? talking in third person refering to itself.

all in all good post!

Edited by Virot Maglan

Iron Ghost, always a particularly bizarre pleasure, thanks for sharing more. On the subject of proper forum, this is apparently channeled or inspired writing, therefore I believe it to be proper in a ghost/spirit section, as that is more or less IG's assessment of the board personalities. If the "entity" itself were imparting its own story, poem or other work, then I can see the Writer's section.

Like many, well, all of Iron Ghost's posts, I have a few exceptions that bother me. The Mighty Clam here gets the lion's share of attention from all his communicants - why is that? IG, are you considered a special person, overall, in general, with all these entities - you have a special significance? I mean for example, why is there not an intense interest and focus on one of the other sitters? They seem to be mere laborers bearing your palanquin, if you get what I'm saying. Why is it always you? Do the other people have guides? Why is there no other communication? You are obviously a very outgoing, strong-willed and confident individual in normal life - do you believe this contributes or even determines people's "connection" and success with Ouija?

A bit of a tangent, but I.G., have you ever done automatic writing? Why use the Ouija when it would be much faster to write things down from the thoughts poured into your head or hand? Are some "spirit guides" animals, as I think I've asked before, as our group had guides that claimed to be various animals, that worked with other guides - a fairly Native American setup, but we were all somewhat into that theme at the time.

And like always, I agree that this is most definitely book material, but I do credit it with being very readable book material - if utter nonsense, and I don't mean that in a malicious way, just that so much of it is incomprehensible, yet you somehow make these intuitive leaps and grasp many of these concepts... Have you read many books on Ouija and automatic writing and such? Thavis Is Here, Here, Mister Splitfoot, haha, even Ouija: The Most Dangerous Game, or similar works? This reminds me of those to an extent, though those were older and more focused on traditional spiritualist type themes.

I know you're not a fan of ideomotor theory, at least as the ultimate explanation of Ouija activity, but I think everyone can agree it at least plays SOME part, and occurs sometimes, in some sessions, where users' thoughts or desires interfere or override the "material" - how much, percent-wise maybe, would you say exists in your sessions?

I'd now like to address some of the other posts:

Think about it, if you can call upon those spirits if that in fact was real...think about all the negative energy you can call upon,.....its a portal into hell. Its the doorway where you can allow all the demons to come out...you could be calling on satan himself. If you are atheist and you dont believe in satan, you could be calling upon negative demons. That doesnt sound like the smartest thing taht you could be doing.

I would very very strongly advise you to stop. For your own safety and well being. And to answer your question no, I dont think you can play God with that board...hes smarter than that.

Ouija users, especially people like Iron Ghost (and maybe myself) have heard this countless times, year after year, and have to just say that just doesn't seem likely. IG looks at this, apparently, as legitimate communication with entities, while I see it as mundane manifestations of amazing psychological processes, but neither has had anything remotely "dangerous" happen, in all the years we've used Ouija boards, and IG might have "a few years" on me.

He is not calling on negative energy, he is calling on spirits he is familiar with already, or new communicants, which allows him to use discernment - maybe he has an aura or built up some sort of vibration that causes him to only get suitable entities. Or just maybe, there are no "evil spirits", demons, or... well, I'll stop there, my point being obvious. Your exception of even if you're an atheist, you could be calling demons is... flawed, from the atheist's standpoint, generally.

I don't understand your very last sentence, about "him" being too smart for playing God - could you phrase that another way, please?

I have owned and tried using several Ouija boards in my life. Even with help from those who claim experience with them I have never had one work in my presence. Maybe I should be greatful for that LOL!! Though many fear them I personally believe that the FEAR factor is what draws in the negative forces though, not only the talking boards, but through any efforts to communicate with other worldly beings.

The story that you shared with us is quite intesting. And as others remarked it makes for quite a story line. Though I have had numerous unexplainable events in my life I am a beleiving skeptic- if that makes any sense. First of all I never trust what I see or hear. If I am hearing or communicating with an unseen entity I never trust what they say much less who they claim to be. Not knowing, as we have no way of knowing, exactly what we are dealing with, I believe that we must always be skeptical about what we are hearing and seeing. If there are negative or evil presences, and I do think there are, they could certainly present themselves in a fraudulant manner. Then, as others have suggested, our interactions with them could lead to danger. Just a a con man will present themselves as someone or something they are not certainly these entities should be more capable than any human could be at such a game. And as we know these games could lead to very traumatic events later in our lives.

Concerning the first bolded section: why do you believe this? But overall, I agree that fear, anxiety, negative feelings about there being evil entities, etc. are what contribute or determine the feel and content of a session, which is why you should approach it from a standpoint of genuine curiosity, learning and positivity, as a new activity or project, and not some melodramatic seance in a back room with black candles and all that claptrap. You want to contact demons? It's likely you will.

The second bolded section: on what are you basing this? Who said spirits or whatever are skilled in deception? What makes you draw this conclusion? And at what point do "we know these games could lead to very traumatic events later in our lives"?

Anyway, Iron Ghost, as always, thanks for sharing, o Mighty Clam.

Edited by Paranormalcy

sound like a scifi skit, would have been better off documenting it. I am not a board expert but I have never seen extensive replies from boards and usually go a 1 word reply at a time.

I would say any amount of time. Ive seen it happen first hand, and I wasnt trying to preach by any means and I am not a very religious person...more spiritual so like I said I wouldnt advise it at anytime.

And to comment on everyone elses post, I wasnt aware he was telling a story, if thats what he was doing. In that case,I would say his post would be better off in a creative writing forum or under a diff topic, this forum is for discussion so yeah, you will attract certain people....but posting like that, im sorry he was asking for it.