Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists invent hangover-free booze

Still Waters

Sorry blackout, what was that LOL

What it says Silver...All the booze you can drink, without actually getting drunk!

((( :rofl: )))

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• War Eagle

• Codehook

• Mr Mojo Risin

Top Posters In This Topic

Than whats the point? go out with the guys to play some pool and have a pint or 7 of water LOL how does this work. I should read the full article LOL

Than whats the point? go out with the guys to play some pool and have a pint or 7 of water LOL how does this work. I should read the full article LOL

That's my warped humor for ya Silver...*HIC*

As for the OP; hangover-free booze...Hmmm something (not quite sure) just sounds so wrong about that(?)

I love you, science.

Now they just need to invent fast food that doesn't clog your arteries and I will be happier than Woody Allen in a room full of underage Asian girls.

I love you, science.

Now they just need to invent fast food that doesn't clog your arteries and I will be happier than Woody Allen in a room full of underage Asian girls.

One thing I read a while ago was research into the ability to make whatever you eat taste like whatever you want. So you could eat lettuce and it'd taste like chocolate.

Can't seem to find any articles about it online, to be honest it's quite hard to search for it by describing what it is. Can't remember where I read the article either, could well have been on this site.