Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Circumcision should be a crime

Karlis

to each their own. I like them smooth or with a pinstripe.

[off topic]

smooth always looks sexual to me, and that takes away the beauty of it. In nude photography, if the woman is shaved I just feel that the symbolism and power of the photo goes missing as it seems more intent on arousing the viewer than showing appreciation for the human body. This in turn also seems to perpetuate the belief that the female body is only there to be lusted after... Which I guess is the purpose of some photography, but it seems to unintentionally and subconsciously be the focus on an overwhelming majority of modern nude-photographs...

[/off topic]

Maybe I'm just over-analyzing things now...

Let's try to cut back (no pun intended)

Oh for the love of God, stop doing this...

Edited by gabe

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Neognosis

• danielost

• HerNibs

Have you ever though about what the vulva does? It swells up, and secrets weird liquids and sometimes blood.

Honestly, unless they have excessive meat curtains I find 'em beautiful too. From a purely aesthetic non-sexual view, I find unshaven to be the most beautiful... It just has this very sensual natural look to it. I've been looking all day for a photo called "confidence" but I can't seem to find it anywhere. The photo is taken in front of the pelvic area of an unshaven woman with her hands on her hips, slanting to one side. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please tell me the name of the artist

The vulva doesn't do that, but that's besides the point.

Oh for the love of God, stop doing this...

Stop with the pun talk?