Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

JTHM

OneEye

Does anyone here read any comics by Jhonen Vasquez? I just bought some Johnny the Homicidal Maniac comics and they rule. He drew for Invader Zim, too.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kreestar

• OneEye

• Xenojjin

• SerenitysRiver

Top Posters In This Topic

'You see the blood? It changes colors when it dries! I have to keep it wet!"

it's an ok comic, better than what i thought it'd be when i picked it up. it's still by far not the best comic, but it's pretty good.

I like is quite a bit. My sister has JTHM and Squee, Happy Noodle Boy is really the funniest thing in there. Stupid, but funny.

'You see the blood? It changes colors when it dries! I have to keep it wet!"

Lol, in the third it tells why he needs it wet...

When the blood dries, the wall becomes soft, and the thing that tries to get through from the other side keeps trying.

I've read bits and pieces. Funny as Hades! I have a friend who is obsessed with Jhonen and Slave Labor comics in general. She's probably joining this board soon, so I'm not gonna say any more (for fear of insulting her with the blinding truth. wink2.gif ) Luvs you, My Tallest!

Back in school some years ago I went around showing the comics to people . One girl ( who was of the preppy type ) read it and started some maniac laughter that scarred quite a few people . A few weeks later she was walking around in all black and throughout the rest of high school she considered herself a goth . Messed up ... but humorous to no end .

grin2.gif

That's strange Xenojjin. We have the director's cut. Squee isn't long enough, I want to see more of pepito.