Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rik Clay - London 2012 - Zion New Jerusalem

SlimJim22

You've got to read this.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2009/02/rik-clay-london-zion-2012-book.html

What more can you say...? Convenient names these places have and it just happens to be a large area of unused land for decades. Hmm.. can't dismiss this too easily.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SlimJim22

• Cynical Sounds

• jholland

• chaoszerg

While some of this isn't as far fetched as it seems, most of it is wild tangents that made me chuckle a bit.

Edited by jholland

I find it hard to take seriously, NWO, Illuminati and of course the seal of satan in UK passports.

I find it hard to take seriously, NWO, Illuminati and of course the seal of satan in UK passports.

I like your pic DA is it new?

I agree it is a bit much I'm still only have way through the article I linked to. There may be sometthing to the argument about the logo and even the place names but beyond that I am struggling at this moment. What's your view on the place names in particular? They are a bit wierd but not conclusive evidence that the Olympics will be the beginning of a New Jerusalem being created in London. It is odd that the London council has held on to them for all this time on the off chance that a project of this magnitude would come along.

Some of the stuff with the Olympics in general may be a bit off? It stems from the greek games that were pagan by definition. What is the meaning behind the Olympic symbols? Is it represenattive of continent or elements or what? Didn't something to do with the anti christ say about creating distractions? I am sure I read something to that effect but can't reference it. Don't get me wrong I love football, films, music, I even watched the winter Olympics so I am more distracted than most but I will be following things with a close eye from now on.

There may be something to the argument about the logo and even the place names but beyond that I am struggling at this moment.

My thoughts exactly.

EDIT: I also thought the logo they chose was aesthetically disturbing. Like Lady Gaga's wardrobe.

Edited by jholland

hardly the most reliable source, a CT with some wacked out ideas who topped himself later that year.

I haven't even bothered reading it but let me guess, masons are gonna use a machine to create holographic aliens to make it look like they are attacking earth so the masons can then rule the world. the jews may also be involved.

Edited by Cynical Sounds

hardly the most reliable source, a CT with some wacked out ideas who topped himself later that year.

I haven't even bothered reading it but let me guess, masons are gonna use a machine to create holographic aliens to make it look like they are attacking earth so the masons can then rule the world. the jews may also be involved.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. But how can you say with certainty his ideas are whacked out? Check it out, then make your decision on the material not your expectations. Masons and bluebeam make up an infitismally small portion. You should watch what you say though you comments could be seen as anti-semitic by some. Not all jews are zionists you know. Thanks for taking the time to comment even if you couldn't be bothered to read what you commented on.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. But how can you say with certainty his ideas are whacked out? Check it out, then make your decision on the material not your expectations. Masons and bluebeam make up an infitismally small portion.

I was referring to his earlier works, (such as project bluebeam and his even earlier stuff is even more difficult to make sense of (since apparently i can't say wacked out))

You should watch what you say though you comments could be seen as anti-semitic by some. Not all jews are zionists you know. Thanks for taking the time to comment even if you couldn't be bothered to read what you commented on.

I take it you didn't read my post you just read the word jew and thought "anti semite". I was referring to his work (that I haven't read)

hear read it again

I was guessing what he had been suggesting based on his previous "theories"

thanks for taking the time to imply im a racist even if you couldn't be bothered to read what you commented on.

I will now read it if I really must but I'm pretty sure its not going to actually make sense once facts are added

OK I've started reading and so far everything makes no sense

1: the "dot" in the 2012 design is not random its part of the number 2

2: Stratford was still waste ground due to the fact its pretty much a floodplain and any significant building would require alot of work doing to the land prior to anything being built ontop this isnt financially viable in pretty much all cases but the government can do it cause they have one large check book and needed alot of room in london

3: road names make sense with context (which he either didnt look up or did and didnt add as it would make him look stupid)

East cross route is called because its cross's london going east http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Cross_Route

great eastern roads a reference to the great eastern railway company that have a large station/train yard next to it

angel lanes called angel lane because it runs through part of "old" angel lane, the original reason for naming is lost to time

temple mills is called that because of the old templars mill that used to stand there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mills (the only one actually mentioned as templars add to the CT mystery)

carpenters road, is named after the carpenters arms pub

chruch road, church road/lane/close/whatever is one of the most used road names in the UK there are 4 in my little town I live in throw up any Uk area and you'll likely find one in a few miles.

4. ley...... lay lines HA HA HA HA learn some old english leyton means 'town on the river Lea' (or Ley as it used to be sometimes spelt) The name Leytonstone — in early documents Leyton-Atte-Stone — may derive from the large stone standing at the junction of Hollybush Hill and New Wanstead

5. Mayan long count doesn't comprise of 5 cycles of time

6. the whole 3rd eye and mascot thing is just funny and shows a complete lack of understanding of evolution and science

do I really have to read more

Edited by Cynical Sounds

I was referring to his earlier works, (such as project bluebeam and his even earlier stuff is even more difficult to make sense of (since apparently i can't say wacked out))

I take it you didn't read my post you just read the word jew and thought "anti semite". I was referring to his work (that I haven't read)

hear read it again

I was guessing what he had been suggesting based on his previous "theories"

thanks for taking the time to imply im a racist even if you couldn't be bothered to read what you commented on.

I will now read it if I really must but I'm pretty sure its not going to actually make sense once facts are added

How sily to think I was commenting without reading your post. Of course i ead it fo what it's woth I just get frustated when people make generalizations between Zionists and jews, I thought I was pretty clear in my point but hey ho.

I am familiar with Bluebeam but it's not like Clay came up with the idea, he was probably just tying to make sense of it like anyone else with an inteest in this sort of thing. I don't know what other stuff he's come out with in the past.

OK I've started reading and so far everything makes no sense

1: the "dot" in the 2012 design is not random its part of the number 2

2: Stratford was still waste ground due to the fact its pretty much a floodplain and any significant building would require alot of work doing to the land prior to anything being built ontop this isnt financially viable in pretty much all cases but the government can do it cause they have one large check book and needed alot of room in london

3: road names make sense with context (which he either didnt look up or did and didnt add as it would make him look stupid)

East cross route is called because its cross's london going east http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Cross_Route

great eastern roads a reference to the great eastern railway company that have a large station/train yard next to it

angel lanes called angel lane because it runs through part of "old" angel lane, the original reason for naming is lost to time

temple mills is called that because of the old templars mill that used to stand there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mills (the only one actually mentioned as templars add to the CT mystery)

carpenters road, is named after the carpenters arms pub

chruch road, church road/lane/close/whatever is one of the most used road names in the UK there are 4 in my little town I live in throw up any Uk area and you'll likely find one in a few miles.

4. ley...... lay lines HA HA HA HA learn some old english leyton means 'town on the river Lea' (or Ley as it used to be sometimes spelt) The name Leytonstone — in early documents Leyton-Atte-Stone — may derive from the large stone standing at the junction of Hollybush Hill and New Wanstead

5. Mayan long count doesn't comprise of 5 cycles of time

6. the whole 3rd eye and mascot thing is just funny and shows a complete lack of understanding of evolution and science

do I really have to read more

Read as much or as little as you like.

1. I don't buy that. What has a dot got to do with the numbe two. It looks like it was intentionally placed in the centre imo.

2. You may be ight on this one but it is still extemely convenient.

3. Your point on this one back up as much as they detract. Maybe the site has some ancient significance and that is why the road names are include things to do with templars and crosses and angels. There is a problem of direction yes but it does not invalidate the points he has made imo.

4. Laugh all you want, leylines are a fact. Maybe they pass over this area or perhaps it is an unrelated coincidence. I don't know old engish so I'm unable to debate the translation you claim.

5. getting into the Mayan long count is not the point of this. He could well be wong. What I know of astological ages is that the fact they ovelap is highly significant. I think he is saying that there is some ages that ae 5,125 years long and five of these is 25,625 yeas. It may not be pecise as you'd like but it does fit closely with what I have read.

6. The thid eye stuff is only part of the mascots. The main point behind it is the elemental forces at work.

7. I love it you left out all the Osiis, Isis, Horus stuff as well as the XXX. I thought that would've been a great oportunity to ridicule thee poor kid who came with it.

Read as much or as little as you like.

1. I don't buy that. What has a dot got to do with the numbe two. It looks like it was intentionally placed in the centre imo.

46586854.jpg

2. You may be ight on this one but it is still extemely convenient.

yeah convenient there was an area of land for them to use that means they wouldn't have to knock down hundreds or thousands of homes and business to build it anywhere else in London.

3. Your point on this one back up as much as they detract. Maybe the site has some ancient significance and that is why the road names are include things to do with templars and crosses and angels. There is a problem of direction yes but it does not invalidate the points he has made imo.

yes and the great eastern railway company was name not because it was the largest and operated in the east but because of a road next to a train yard that hadn't even been build yet was going to be on some special land. as for the east cross way Im sure it has nothing to do with the ringway1 project or the fact that its name make sense in the context it was originally going to be used (there's also a north cross way i'll give you a guess where that goes) but because a small bit was suppose to be on some magic land.

4. Laugh all you want, leylines are a fact. Maybe they pass over this area or perhaps it is an unrelated coincidence. I don't know old engish so I'm unable to debate the translation you claim.

the lines that people claim have special powers are real the powers themselves also doesn anyone even know if there are any in the area his association seems to be completely based on a stupid assumption

5. getting into the Mayan long count is not the point of this. He could well be wong. What I know of astological ages is that the fact they ovelap is highly significant. I think he is saying that there is some ages that ae 5,125 years long and five of these is 25,625 yeas. It may not be pecise as you'd like but it does fit closely with what I have read.

wait he's connecting 2 separate date systems which just happen to fall into similar numbers because he wants to make theory about the 5 rings of the Olympics

6. The thid eye stuff is only part of the mascots. The main point behind it is the elemental forces at work.

the point of it tho is him saying were going to magically evolve on mass which is ridiculous

7. I love it you left out all the Osiis, Isis, Horus stuff as well as the XXX. I thought that would've been a great oportunity to ridicule thee poor kid who came with it.

honestly I tried reading it but my brain told me to get out before I loose the will to live there are so many problems with it its tear worthy

sorry I've honestly never been able to see how people believe this stuff, it doesn't make much sense originally but you scratch the surface and you see it has no foundation at all. but then people will always say "well thats what the government wanted you to think" despite things like evidence. this will be my last post on this thread as I can tell I'll never be able to convince to my way of thinking

46586854.jpg

yeah convenient there was an area of land for them to use that means they wouldn't have to knock down hundreds or thousands of homes and business to build it anywhere else in London.

yes and the great eastern railway company was name not because it was the largest and operated in the east but because of a road next to a train yard that hadn't even been build yet was going to be on some special land. as for the east cross way Im sure it has nothing to do with the ringway1 project or the fact that its name make sense in the context it was originally going to be used (there's also a north cross way i'll give you a guess where that goes) but because a small bit was suppose to be on some magic land.

the lines that people claim have special powers are real the powers themselves also doesn anyone even know if there are any in the area his association seems to be completely based on a stupid assumption

wait he's connecting 2 separate date systems which just happen to fall into similar numbers because he wants to make theory about the 5 rings of the Olympics

the point of it tho is him saying were going to magically evolve on mass which is ridiculous

honestly I tried reading it but my brain told me to get out before I loose the will to live there are so many problems with it its tear worthy

sorry I've honestly never been able to see how people believe this stuff, it doesn't make much sense originally but you scratch the surface and you see it has no foundation at all. but then people will always say "well thats what the government wanted you to think" despite things like evidence. this will be my last post on this thread as I can tell I'll never be able to convince to my way of thinking

You've done an excellent job of putting the other side of the argument so thank you. You've left me undecided when perhaps I was leaning towards believing. If it is all a case of chance with no hidden meaning I would be all the happier but it will add significaance to whatever the opening ceremony and the pregames pomotion consists of. As it is I will keep esearching the possible connections for the purposes of fiction because whether intended or not it has put me on to a number of lines of inquiry.

The being:

Eastern Star - relating to Isis (Eastre) - Sirius - Silver Star - Illuminati - East Indian Company?

5 Rings - 5 Dimensions, 5 Elelements and how it applies to Alchemy

Zionism - Greek Pantheon

Remember I am talking things for fiction not reality but with some of the junk that gets published I may stand a slim chance