Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My time travel cover up.

Reactor

pick me pick me pick me :sk

Sounds to me you created another WEB BOT. I think this video explains it also. Have you see this?

Yes, if the gov't knew you had this power. You would not be here writing to us. Overall you would be one of the two....dead. Or you would be missing.

You wouldn't be sitting at your comp (more than likely) talking about it. They'd already have you locked up, no matter if you weren't willing. Why? Well, because they can do anything they want, certainly if they found you a threat. Though erm the only reason they might have you still here and not 'there' is to have fun with you, but whatever.

I'm not going to totally bash at first sight. Sits back and watches.

Yes, if the gov't knew you had this power. You would not be here writing to us. Overall you would be one of the two....dead. Or you would be missing.

You wouldn't be sitting at your comp (more than likely) talking about it. They'd already have you locked up, no matter if you weren't willing. Why? Well, because they can do anything they want, certainly if they found you a threat. Though erm the only reason they might have you still here and not 'there' is to have fun with you, but whatever.

I'm not going to totally bash at first sight. Sits back and watches.

Well it is a wonder. I was warned off by one doctorZ to watch out for a CIA information officer. That is a person who collects technology for the CIA. And seeing that Rainman seems to have the ability to find me I wonder if that is true. His partner Darby once told me he does mental profiles of people for the government. But of course Darby has said other things about his profession so that no one really knows what he does. Rainman is a engineer and a physics teacher. So I wonder. Considering my technology has the ability to search for technology or explore the UFO topic or find out potential information about other people without getting a warrent which they dont need one any way. I wonder why they would not want it. I think they knew about this a long time before I came up with it. It was probably one of the hundreds of black projects tried at one time.

In the computer world software like mine is considered computer generated content. At one time a picture was ran in the mass media that looked like a lion laying in a desert with a head like a big eagle. A computer had generated this picture. Science response was that it was interesting. Certainly maybe something could be learned. But it was just computer generated content. Nothing more. Without a mathematically proven physics theory behind the pic or behind what I do science is not going to accept this and it is ok for the public not to except it as well.

As I told Darby before he locked down my thread on another forum because he did not want me to talk about it. "I know the truth". I do have my physics theory for this but like anything time related in physics it is only a theory. If the CIA did not shut me down it is because disinformation or lack of information and understanding is doing that for them. Even if I posted a video of aliens operating their craft from inside a ufo or a dinosaur eating another dinosaur I dont think that it would get taken seriously. So when people call bs on my topic I know the CIA does not have anything to worry about. I think I will be ok until I start posting schematics of how ufo's work or other banned or military technology. Until then Im safe.

I think I will be ok until I start posting schematics of how ufo's work or other banned or military technology. Until then Im safe.

Oh go on, I'm sure we'd love to know that. And if they do try to rub you out, couldn't you go forward or back or whichever way it is you're allowed to go? It'd be like a 1990s time-travel sci-fi show.

I have my suspicions when it comes to quantum mechanics :) but i think its funny to call this a "computational world" lol. anyway man can you tell me what happens in 2012? :)

There was to much to read so I gave up!

Is he saying he can setup a non-local link between his computer in the present and his computer in the future?

Can someone one explain to me simply how he's done this?

• Like 1

Well it is a wonder. I was warned off by one doctorZ to watch out for a CIA information officer. That is a person who collects technology for the CIA. And seeing that Rainman seems to have the ability to find me I wonder if that is true. His partner Darby once told me he does mental profiles of people for the government. But of course Darby has said other things about his profession so that no one really knows what he does. Rainman is a engineer and a physics teacher. So I wonder. Considering my technology has the ability to search for technology or explore the UFO topic or find out potential information about other people without getting a warrent which they dont need one any way. I wonder why they would not want it. I think they knew about this a long time before I came up with it. It was probably one of the hundreds of black projects tried at one time.

In the computer world software like mine is considered computer generated content. At one time a picture was ran in the mass media that looked like a lion laying in a desert with a head like a big eagle. A computer had generated this picture. Science response was that it was interesting. Certainly maybe something could be learned. But it was just computer generated content. Nothing more. Without a mathematically proven physics theory behind the pic or behind what I do science is not going to accept this and it is ok for the public not to except it as well.

As I told Darby before he locked down my thread on another forum because he did not want me to talk about it. "I know the truth". I do have my physics theory for this but like anything time related in physics it is only a theory. If the CIA did not shut me down it is because disinformation or lack of information and understanding is doing that for them. Even if I posted a video of aliens operating their craft from inside a ufo or a dinosaur eating another dinosaur I dont think that it would get taken seriously. So when people call bs on my topic I know the CIA does not have anything to worry about. I think I will be ok until I start posting schematics of how ufo's work or other banned or military technology. Until then Im safe.

Quantum Mechanics isn't off limits to the public.

How have you set-up your non local link?

Now going even one step further using text messages with embedded files to set up a email like system we can send ourselves messages back and forth in time with attached files of computer media. Now we still have one heck of a lot of computer processing to do because it is the computer or computers that have to be programed to do this type of work and search for the media. Real time travel is possible with this. And time travel is just one of the uses for this system. There is so much more it can be put to work for that does not have time travel as its goal. The downside of this system is it does generate a lot of alternate reality. Most people are turned off by that but as you know it is my belief that alternate reality is a very real part of how time and time travel really work.

On embedded files the attachments would look like this.

weak check sum / weak check sum of the differences between the bytes added up / length of file.

With this I can using a short amount of space embed a file in a text message and reconstruct it. The reconstruction might take a while depending on the size of the file but it works. Now, using my search methods I can search for messages I might write to myself in the future or the past with a email like system and receive possible future events or possible media recorded from the future but I get to reconstruct it and view it in the past.

It gets extremely complex from here. Most of you wont understand the math and how it works.

Well so far we have been talking and that is all good but for some one who might be interested like get down to some numbers. Lets open the hood and look at the engine.

First let me define some terms.

The number is a binary file are from 0 to 255.

A binary file looks like this. 128 32 64 89.

A weak check sum for a binary file looks like this 128 + 32 + 64 + 89.

A weak difference check sum in a binary file (Used for byte ordering.) 128 - 32 + 32 - 64 + 64 - 89.

To reconstruct a check sum we would write random bytes to a file.

255 54 220 200

Now to make this file equal to a specific check sum we simply add up the numbers and make changes to the bytes.

the file when done would be the same check sum as 128 32 64 89 file but the bytes would be different. Lets say

88 64 31 129 but this check sum is the same as the check sum of the file we want to reconstruct.

What we need to do now is change the bytes around until they are the same bytes in the same order as the file we

want to reconstruct.

Now remember the check sum difference.

Here is the file we want. 128 32 64 89

the check sum difference between the bytes = 128 - 32 + 32 - 64 + 64 - 89 = 39

If the bytes was in any other order we would get a different number. Lets try that.

128 64 89 32 = 128 - 64 + 64 - 89 + 89 - 32 = 96

The check sum difference can be negative or positive it does not matter.

So using the first weak check sum number and the file length we reconstruct the file but it has the right check sum but the wrong byte order.

With the second number we add to one byte and subtract from another byte and keep doing this until both the weak check sum and the check sum difference equal equal the numbers we want. Now, the file can be turned around backwards and get the same byte difference this method is not full proof but I could always flip the file if needed or what ever.

How does this effect what I do. Finding text messages off a binary counter is a lot easier that trying to find video and pictures even though I have trained to find that kind of media.

May favorite way to do this is to run my text counters finding text off the counters with in a specific check sum range I know my communications to myself will be in. In those messages I search for a email header and my email address I gave to myself. I also have experimented with the ID in the message which is used for verification and I have experimented with machine authorization codes. What I found is alternate reality can still enter the messages even with verification methods. So I search the text messages for key words and I spell check and syntax check the messages for embedded files. When I find them I look for embedded media with my

[(weak check sum) (byte difference check sum) (length of file) ]

Using these numbers I can reconstruct a video or other files from the future or the past that I sent myself off my email like message system. Even for media that my alternate reality self sent (which is just plain weird). I can also find surprises which I do from time to time.

Now for my other counters. As I said I use random numbers. But those numbers have to be truly random. What I am doing is using a attack with a binary counter that is not brute force.

So lets say I have these numbers as random numbers.

0 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 1

and a three digit counter

starting at 000 in base nine.

The first three bits are zero so nothing moves.

1 0 1 random number

1 0 1 on the counter

1 0 0 random number

2 0 1 on the counter

1 1 0 random number

3 1 1 on the counter

0 1 0 random number

3 2 1 on the counter

1 0 1 random number

4 2 2 on the counter

Using this method the counter does not turn using brute force but can randomly go to every possible value but not

in any specific order. Done correctly the counter can go from chaos to information then back to chaos.

My AI files have a high and low value that each byte in the counter can turn to. Some times these values are calculated as the weighted sum of the file. The high and low values can be a mathematically computed value based on the file itself as each byte in the file is changed. This can be used to keep files within specific check sums and can be used to keep a correct byte order. Information such as a video or picture file format can stay the same so that the data with in the file can be checked for media content.

I also from time to time use MD5sums which is a strong check sum computer value that takes into account the byte ordering in a file. There are many ways to compute check sums. The methods are called hash functions.

I search my videos by extracting the frames from the video using linux tools and compute the check sums per each frame of the video then compare that with a known root mean square and standard deviation of the check sum values. That way I can use my software to tell if there is a valid video. I also search for the file format of the video and verify it as accurate. I can also use the k-nn algorithm and a data base file to look for certain things within the video

On pics I use my verify programs. A ocr program (optical character recognization(Miss spelled.)) so that text in the pic can be converted to a text file and searched and checked.

A lot of this stuff I already said. My Alpha-Omega program is a set of header files (programing library) called verify.h filefunctions.h misc.h and a random number library which I cant spell its name. I have make file that

compiles these files into my main program. I only have to write code once then I call the code as functions. In my main program I have a menu where I go thru and run my functions of files such as max and min check sum, weak check sum, creating a counter file, makeing a counter file a specific check sum and so forth. I probably have about 50 different library functions. I have around 10 different counters that I use. I am also always writing and experimenting with more. Anyway to make a long story short my main program is used to create a script file for a project. Then I can run the script and my main program will call the functions which is things like the counter I am using, one or more verify processes I am using, spell checking, syntax checking, video checking you name it.

The scripts usually look something like this.

counter

verify process 1

verify process 2

verify process 3

reconstruct check sum

verify process 4

copy counter out to file

repeat

It goes something like above. All the scripts are different depending on the project.

I have a collection of junk computers set up on a table I run my program on. I run my programs twenty-four hours a day. Though I already mentioned it I rip file formats from files. Most of what I do depends on file utilities that do a lot of things to the files and get information from these files. I have to use these file utilities before I set up a script and run a project.

On shutting my programs down as the programs run there is a file on the hard drive called shutdown.txt. When I delete it the program finishes up with the counter file and exits to system.

I come home with a six pack of beer or scotch and open up my folders and look at what I found that day. I get up in the morning with my coffee and look for what I found that day.

This is my day to day life. I usually spend my weekends programing. I usually encrypt and backup my media and put it in my off site back up from time to time.

There was to much to read so I gave up!

Is he saying he can setup a non-local link between his computer in the present and his computer in the future?

Can someone one explain to me simply how he's done this?

My non-local link is set up by knowing ahead of time what a mathematically computed range of information I will be sending or receiving to myself is in. If I know that range then I can create information within that mathematically computed range and search for information within that mathematically computed range in a sender receiver process. I use computer science to make this possible. The information has a possibility of being from the real future or the real past most also can be alternate reality. There is your short answer.

Here is your long answer.

Here are the basics.

Both a and b know the files to each other through time and space

will be between weak check sums ranges C and D.

So a wants to send b a file and a message thru space-time. a creates a message with an embedded file then deletes it.

b uses a hash function to create all the files between check sum

ranges C and D then b uses a data mining algorithm and maybe

some verification methods to find the message and file a sent to b through time and space.

Here is how a program would construct computer media of the future, past, or alternate time lines. The program would use a data verification method to search weak check sum ranges for computer media from the past, future, or alternate realities.

Edited by Reactor

Oh go on, I'm sure we'd love to know that. And if they do try to rub you out, couldn't you go forward or back or whichever way it is you're allowed to go? It'd be like a 1990s time-travel sci-fi show.

I have to know ahead of time they are going to rub me out. If they get me with a head shot I cant warn myself because I would be dead.

Last time I posted code in a forum it led to me getting banned from that forum.

Thats why you came here, no? Dont cope out now... You could also just email it to me if you wish...

Last time I posted code in a forum it led to me getting banned from that forum. The mods there just could not stand me proving they were wrong and I was right.

Also I have found that no matter how much proof I post some one will attempt to say its a fake or I am a liar. It has ticked me off so much that I have stopped posting very much proof. I instead post my method and how it works and let the reader make up their own minds as that is what will happen any way if I post media. It wont prove anything. The only way to prove anything is to write a scientific paper to a peer review journal and had have the scientific community make up their own minds. But if you want to see source code and a program here you go. This program and source code proves that a picture of real world information can be loaded into computer memory and turned as a binary counter to find another picture of real world information. When the picture loads and your done looking at it hit enter. Halfway thru another pic will display. When your done hit enter. You can click on the x to close the pic too. Have fun with it.

Yeah... your program finds one picture... then finds another. Both of the pictures already existed as part of your program. I see no time travelling or anything that you claim going on... Care to show me where this time travelling happens in your program?

your right. i wouldnt understand the math. :no:

So basically your system works but it still needs "tweaking" as far as getting a high % of accuracy. The negative variance is caused because of the possible "alternative" futures that also show.

This reminds me of something I & im sure others watched on T.V. about being able to predict the future using the internet. I cant remember the guys name but supposedly it is fairly accurate.

Is your system basically based the same as this? (i say this knowing that it is 2 different ways, but i didnt know if you both used algorithims just the same). Have you checked into trying this method and maybe improving that one or combining the 2 to get better results with less chance of the alternates showing up?

Once you find the "glitch" for giving alternates you will definetely have it made. ;)

There may be ways to filter out alternate reality but I am coming up short on how to do that. But really it is not a problem for me. Some of my best surprises come in the form of alternate reality. Also, what we think might be alternate reality could very well be real reality but there is no way to verify it. I can record videos of myself talking into a camera giving that days events and use that to find a range that all my videos will be in so that I only get videos of myself. But I can not check the video for its alternate reality content.

C'mon! The tournament starts soon! I gotta call Vegas, so let me know who wins this year.

My non-local link is set up by knowing ahead of time what a mathematically computed range of information I will be sending or receiving to myself is in. If I know that range then I can create information within that mathematically computed range and search for information within that mathematically computed range in a sender receiver process. I use computer science to make this possible. The information has a possibility of being from the real future or the real past most also can be alternate reality. There is your short answer.

Here is your long answer.

Here are the basics.

Both a and b know the files to each other through time and space

will be between weak check sums ranges C and D.

So a wants to send b a file and a message thru space-time. a creates a message with an embedded file then deletes it.

b uses a hash function to create all the files between check sum

ranges C and D then b uses a data mining algorithm and maybe

some verification methods to find the message and file a sent to b through time and space.

Here is how a program would construct computer media of the future, past, or alternate time lines. The program would use a data verification method to search weak check sum ranges for computer media from the past, future, or alternate realities.

There is no non-locality in what you are describing and quantum teleportation cant be used to send information anyway.

Reactor why not give us some proof in form of a prediction? :) For example what happens tomorrow or next month or whatever

Thats why you came here, no? Dont cope out now... You could also just email it to me if you wish...

Yeah... your program finds one picture... then finds another. Both of the pictures already existed as part of your program. I see no time travelling or anything that you claim going on... Care to show me where this time travelling happens in your program?

I try not to cope out. I try to answer everyone as long as the conversation is not going too far south. I came here because attempts were made to silence me and I am a stuborn person. I dont want to be silent. In time this topic will play out. But at least people here know about it.

The most easy way I can give you proof that my program can find the future is with math examples. Im sure you have had a digital camera to take movies or pictures with. On that camera your media looks like numbers like this.

89 32 64 126 ect....

After the file format on the media which tells the computer how to process the data part of the media ( which is also binary numbers.) your data that you record uses three binary numbers for every pixel. (color dot.) You record your media of the time line in current time and look at it in the future. I decrypt my media. But both your media and my media use the same technology to display a picture or a video.

Now a byte is a number in base ten from 0 to 255. If you have a 2 byte file you have 255 * 255 different byte combination possibilities.

If you have a 3 byte file you have 255 * 255 * 255 possibilities.

And so forth for the length of the binary file.

That is a lot of different combination of possible media. But your camera can record media and view it. My programs use decryption to possibly find the media that is on your camera by applying the methods of cryptology.

I dont need your camera to possibility look at your pictures that you took (even of your girl friend) just a little humor. I can decrypt it. But now both you and I know that the chances of me finding the media off your camera is a long shot. I know that. But it still is a possibility.

Lets say you have a combination lock that you lost the combination too. If it is a two digit lock your possible number of combination's is base 10 is 10 X 10. You have 100 different possible combination's to that lock.

If you have a 3 digit lock then you have 10 * 10 * 10 possible combination's.

A binary file is no different. If I want to look at the pictures that you have on your camera without having your camera in my possession all I have to do is run my combination cracker on a binary file and search the counter file for your pics that you have on your camera. Got it.

I crack computer media from the future or the past like one would crack a combination lock. In short I have hacked gods computer and stolen his secrets.

Edited by Reactor

Very nice. Believe it or not, I understand your explanation(s) of how your system works. Many years ago, I used to write simple math programs for fun (slow computers back then). Basically what you have is a relatively complicated form of divination. It needs refinement, but it is a heck of a leap forward.

I wonder what would be the result of sending yourself random number tables (from either a past, present, or alternate reality) to use in your computations. I am sure it would add a whole new dimension to what you are doing. It might even be a way to filter out (or at least derich) alternate reality information).

Good luck and keep up the good work. Don't let the dark side disuade you from sharing your knowledge. They fear knowledge and enlightenment.

Oh - and don't fear the gloom and doom of the future information that you recieve. Our future isn't written yet, and we can change it ourselves.

James

I try not to cope out. I try to answer everyone as long as the conversation is not going too far south. I came here because attempts were made to silence me and I am a stuborn person. I dont want to be silent. In time this topic will play out. But at least people here know about it.

The most easy way I can give you proof that my program can find the future is with math examples. Im sure you have had a digital camera to take movies or pictures with. On that camera your media looks like numbers like this.

89 32 64 126 ect....

After the file format on the media which tells the computer how to process the data part of the media ( which is also binary numbers.) your data that you record uses three binary numbers for every pixel. (color dot.) You record your media of the time line in current time and look at it in the future. I decrypt my media. But both your media and my media use the same technology to display a picture or a video.

Now a byte is a number in base ten from 0 to 255. If you have a 2 byte file you have 255 * 255 different byte combination possibilities.

If you have a 3 byte file you have 255 * 255 * 255 possibilities.

And so forth for the length of the binary file.

That is a lot of different combination of possible media. But your camera can record media and view it. My programs use decryption to possibly find the media that is on your camera by applying the methods of cryptology.

I dont need your camera to possibility look at your pictures that you took (even of your girl friend) just a little humor. I can decrypt it. But now both you and I know that the chances of me finding the media off your camera is a long shot. I know that. But it still is a possibility.

I understand what you are doing... but do not understand where the time travel aspect comes into play. Essentially youre saying that your program makes a series of pictures with random combinations of different pixel colours... which would then, given enough time to go through all the possible combination of pixel colours, resemble something like, say, my girlfriend, as you mentionned... correct?

A binary file is no different. If I want to look at the pictures that you have on your camera without having your camera in my possession all I have to do is run my combination cracker on a binary file and search the counter file for your pics that you have on your camera. Got it.

How do you know which pics I have on my camera though?

I crack computer media from the future or the past like one would crack a combination lock. In short I have hacked gods computer and stolen his secrets.

Well then show us this computer media from the future.

I understand what you are doing... but do not understand where the time travel aspect comes into play. Essentially youre saying that your program makes a series of pictures with random combinations of different pixel colours... which would then, given enough time to go through all the possible combination of pixel colours, resemble something like, say, my girlfriend, as you mentionned... correct?

Effectivly he's just proven the 1000 monkeys, 1000 type writers theory... Assuming this isn't a put on which it most likely it isuntill proof arrives from the future.

"So, in short - you've created a Neural net for Media of sorts."

Yes of sorts. At first I used real neural nets from the GNU but I found them too slow. I also wrote my own. But I decided to try to add the neural net functioning in with the counter itself in such a way as to not slow the processing down as much as a traditional neural net would. I can still use those nets in the future but I dont have the computers they have in Vegas so I have to design my programs in mind with what it will be running on. Now I only use traditional neural nets to recognize media. I have used some of the concepts of neural nets like weighted sums in my counters. Also I dont have to run a full net to use algorithms like k-nn (Nearest neighbor method.) I can implement a AI without using traditional neurons. In the future if I do use traditional neural nets I will have each neuron as its own program communicating with other neurons by tcp/ip to try to make things faster.

Ehn. tcp/ip's quite heavyweight. Use namedpipes if they're on the same machine, at least.

"Why do you think the output involves time travel, as opposed to, say, just randomness? "

Because using computer media we can generate all possible outcomes. One of those outcomes will be the real future.

We both know you're not calculating all possible outcomes, because you'd need more silicon than exists on the entire planet. You're calculating a potential subset of outcomes and hoping that one of those is the real future.

I tried something similar, many moons ago, with stock prices. The issue you face is something called sensitive dependence on initial conditions, or as it's more commonly referred to - The Butterfly effect. In short - no matter how good your neural net is, it's ability to predict trends over the long term is crippled by input that you're unable to quantitatively measure.

Ehn. tcp/ip's quite heavyweight. Use namedpipes if they're on the same machine, at least.

We both know you're not calculating all possible outcomes, because you'd need more silicon than exists on the entire planet. You're calculating a potential subset of outcomes and hoping that one of those is the real future.

I tried something similar, many moons ago, with stock prices. The issue you face is something called sensitive dependence on initial conditions, or as it's more commonly referred to - The Butterfly effect. In short - no matter how good your neural net is, it's ability to predict trends over the long term is crippled by input that you're unable to quantitatively measure.

O where to start -

1. His computer isnt built out of Qubits.

2. His computer and hard drive are macroscopic objects.

3. Random number generators arent truely random they produce numbers from your pc's internal clock in combination with an algorithim.

4. The Uncertainity Principle means you cant send messages using Quantum Entanglement due to the inherent probablistic nature of Quantum Mechanics.

5. Defining an area on your hard drive to look for messages is not quantum entanglement between your present and future state pc.

The man clearly has no understanding of how Quantum Mechanics or his PC works.

Sweetpumper

"C'mon! The tournament starts soon! I gotta call Vegas, so let me know who wins this year. "

Yeah but that would take some work on my part. Im going to hold off. You can go to a card reader and see if that helps.

Alien Being

"There is no non-locality in what you are describing and quantum teleportation cant be used to send information anyway."

This is using cryptology to decode information that will exist in the future or the past. Any quantum effects are due to the

fact information exist outside of the concept of time. When or how it comes into existance has quantum effects in

the way that information is used after it is brought into existence not before hand. After it comes into existance

it becomes part of the time line that it exist in. Information itself does not care when it exist or how it is brought

into existence. Information itself has no concept of time nor space. It us only us that has that concept.

SolarPlexus

"Reactor why not give us some proof in form of a prediction? :) For example what happens tomorrow or next month or whatever"

What happens is that information gets used against me. If it is correct I have people looking for me. If it is wrong then I have

people bashing me. It might do you some good but I see no good in it for me.

JamesBe1

"Very nice. Believe it or not, I understand your explanation(s) of how your system works. Many years ago, I used to write simple math programs for fun (slow computers back then). Basically what you have is a relatively complicated form of divination. It needs refinement, but it is a heck of a leap forward.

I wonder what would be the result of sending yourself random number tables (from either a past, present, or alternate reality) to use in your computations. I am sure it would add a whole new dimension to what you are doing. It might even be a way to filter out (or at least derich) alternate reality information).

Good luck and keep up the good work. Don't let the dark side disuade you from sharing your knowledge. They fear knowledge and enlightenment.

Oh - and don't fear the gloom and doom of the future information that you recieve. Our future isn't written yet, and we can change it ourselves.

James "

I use something like what you are talking about. The best source of numbers come from a outside real world source. But using that is not always possible.

I found I can take the software random number libraries and create a file then pick a check sum and take the file to that check sum.

After randomly changing the bytes around I Then I can read the bytes and take a hash function of the bytes and use that in my counters. Over the internet if I am

logged into a computer account I cant use the hardware generator so I have to use this approach. Sending a list is not a bad suggestion.

I will keep that in mind.

Stellar

"I understand what you are doing... but do not understand where the time travel aspect comes into play. Essentially youre saying that your program makes a series of pictures with random combinations of different pixel colours... which would then, given enough time to go through all the possible combination of pixel colours, resemble something like, say, my girlfriend, as you mentionned... correct?"

Random is a general assumption most people tend to thank that is what I do. I often use the that term to help explain what I do. When I look into specific check sum

ranges then it is no longer random. I am looking for specific data and specific dates. If I had enough time I could decode a picture of your girl friend. But a faster

way for me to find pics of her is to first get a pic of her or several pics of her. I could then determine what check sum ranges pictures of your girl friend would be in.

Then I would use the k-nn (nearest neighbor method.) to search the out put off a binary counter that was only generating pictures in a specific check sum range.

My verify programs would then find pictures of your girl friend. Maybe one you already have on your camera. I have ways of speeding up the search. I dont have

to use a brute force binary attach to find those pics. I have already done this with news papers and have been doing this with news papers for a long time.

On news papers I dont use k-nn. I convert them to text then search the text. I currently dont spend time looking for pictures of specific people but if I wanted to

I could set up a project and do that. It would be a lot of work but I could. Im sure if I ever release my code some pervert will use it for that purpose or to blackmail

people.

"How do you know which pics I have on my camera though?"

Off hand I dont which is why your safe from me. If I did then of course you would not be safe from me. I would need a sample of pictures and places you have been

and a sample of the people you have taken pictures of to find more pictures. Once that is determined and I found the check sum ranges of your sample pictures

and used a sample of your pictures to build a k-nn library to verify those pics I am searching for of the counter then I could possibly find what else you have on your camera. It would be some work on my part and some work on the computers part. With a brute force attack with enough time the pictures on your camera could be found

but without knowing what you look like or your girl friend or anything else about you there would be no way to identify which pictures belong to you.

"Well then show us this computer media from the future."

I may do that one day. As I said up above I am dammed if I do and dammed if I dont. So, I dont see what the benifit would be for me. It would get torn apart.

people would call me a liar. Some would believe and others would not believe. In the end it would not prove nothing. If too many people believed like the

government then it could cause problems for me. I am going to hold off for now. I once saw what would happen one time when someone mistook a

picture I posted as coming off my binary counter. It was rainman. He threaten to in his words. "Bust my chops.". No, I see where that would go if I did that here.

Tiggs

"Ehn. tcp/ip's quite heavyweight. Use namedpipes if they're on the same machine, at least."

Ok, I will keep that in mind.

"We both know you're not calculating all possible outcomes, because you'd need more silicon than exists on the entire planet. You're calculating a potential subset of outcomes and hoping that one of those is the real future.

I tried something similar, many moons ago, with stock prices. The issue you face is something called sensitive dependence on initial conditions, or as it's more commonly referred to - The Butterfly effect. In short - no matter how good your neural net is, it's ability to predict trends over the long term is crippled by input that you're unable to quantitatively measure. "

I only have used neural nets to identify useful data. Now on my AI counters they function within a weighted check sum range. It is a heck of a lot of computing power setting that up and the files to create the final file to run that counter gets very large. Using weighted sums helps me keep the bytes ordered correctly as the counter rolls thru the weighted check sum range. Searching all possible outcomes is not my goal. I search for a range of out comes and look for specific data. I have in the past though

set up a wild free for all counters just to see what I could find but there is no way I will every search all possible out comes in my life time. What you are saying is true.

Alien Being

"O where to start -

1. His computer isnt built out of Qubits.

2. His computer and hard drive are macroscopic objects.

3. Random number generators arent truely random they produce numbers from your pc's internal clock in combination with an algorithim.

4. The Uncertainity Principle means you cant send messages using Quantum Entanglement due to the inherent probablistic nature of Quantum Mechanics.

5. Defining an area on your hard drive to look for messages is not quantum entanglement between your present and future state pc.

The man clearly has no understanding of how Quantum Mechanics or his PC works."

You believe you think you know me so there is no way I can counter what you think you know. But I believe I know my self pretty well.

Random is a general assumption most people tend to thank that is what I do. I often use the that term to help explain what I do. When I look into specific check sum

ranges then it is no longer random. I am looking for specific data and specific dates. If I had enough time I could decode a picture of your girl friend. But a faster

way for me to find pics of her is to first get a pic of her or several pics of her. I could then determine what check sum ranges pictures of your girl friend would be in.

Then I would use the k-nn (nearest neighbor method.) to search the out put off a binary counter that was only generating pictures in a specific check sum range.

My verify programs would then find pictures of your girl friend. Maybe one you already have on your camera. I have ways of speeding up the search. I dont have

to use a brute force binary attach to find those pics. I have already done this with news papers and have been doing this with news papers for a long time.

On news papers I dont use k-nn. I convert them to text then search the text. I currently dont spend time looking for pictures of specific people but if I wanted to

I could set up a project and do that. It would be a lot of work but I could. Im sure if I ever release my code some pervert will use it for that purpose or to blackmail

people.

Again, where does this time travel aspect come into play...?